Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Xiaoyan, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nudisteve

nudisteve Banned

we are a nudist family, my girls ogten see me aroused, I dont hide it and they just treat it as a normal occurence. My wife has shown the girls (15 13 and 10) how to masturbate and they have also seen me masturbate. as long as its kept in the family and no-one gets hurt then you should carry on.

Rogersk411 likes this.
  2. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Hmm... wondering where this convo is going. I do support nudism and naturism in the home and think it's healthy. I also see the difference between nudity and sex. Sure, you'll see an erection on occasion, it's normal. But now a few people are talking about masturbating around family members. Some of which are in their early teens or preteens. But isn't masturbation a sexual act? I don't necessarily have an issue with incest, but I do have an issue with sexual acts involving young children. Masturbation is a grey area, I understand. It's what people do. But knowingly masturbating around your children or letting them knowingly do it around you? Doesn't that seem questionable?

Rogersk411 likes this.
  3. nudisteve

nudisteve Banned

In answer to the previous posting, I can understand where you are coming from, but my wife taught the girls how to pleasure themselves because they asked. as for me masturbating in front of them, they walked in on me one day while was doing it and since then I see no reason to hide it although I dont go full out to do it in front of them for any gratification. i suppose we are just a sexually open family. I must stress however that one thing we will not get involved in is sex with our or other peoples kids

Rogersk411 and joe manusa like this.
  4. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

i have no problem with your wife teacthing the kids to masterbate, that perfecally fine becasue they are both female, and a long as they dont touch its fine, but as for you masterbating in frount of them, i just dont feel that they should be exposed to that

5. masanti

masanti Member

Who is to say that he won't get aroused if he sees her in a swimsuit? Should mom and dad say that he can't go swimming with his sister?

6. garyM

garyM Member

My sister has seen me naked a few times and ive seen her topless once. BTW shes a knockout for 44..looks 30.

After me and my now ex wife split I moved in with my sister at her invitation and she walked into the bathroom as I was getting out of the shower. "Still looking good there" she said as she glanced down. I was speechless and turned red. She said "Come on ive seen it before" then left the bathroom giggling.

Last spring me and my gf and her daughter(20) went camping in the mountains and after a long hot day we all needed a shower. Her daughter suggested we all use the communal shower together and while i normally dont just get naked in front of anyone i was too tired to argue and we all stripped and showered.

joe manusa likes this.
  7. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I personally think that if youre a parent and youre masturbating and your kids come in and you stop then youre sending them a bad message because it will seem to them that masturbating is wrong because if it wasnt then why would you stop when they walk in? I think the best thing to do is just keep doing it and treat it like nothing is wrong.

joe manusa likes this.
  8. nudisteve

nudisteve Banned

Nudistmike is quite correct. masturbation is a totally natural act and we should get rid of our hang ups about it. I do it, so does my wife and so do the girls. We dont touch them, they dont touch us, although i think they help each other sometimes.

Chill out and remember that if its natural....it shouldnt be a problem !

joe manusa likes this.
  9. galaxi

galaxi Member

me and my sister hang out together nude all the time.it frees a person from insecurity and deffinatley is a positive form of liberation.

basically it takes awhile to get used to being comfortable with nudity around others and their nudity around you. it helps you appreciate what you were given..

idk i thnk its positive.. i just could not do it in front of my father and i am not sure how i feel around males just yet (unless ofcourse we are close)

10. Booga

Booga Member

Okay, I just threw up in my mouth a whole lot.

11. floydianslip6

floydianslip6 Senior Member

That's such an important thing that I don't think a lot of people don't understand, ESPECIALLY those who say they do. In truth I haven't been able to completely disconnect the two in my mind yet, but I'm getting close.

It's not that I always equate the two, but sometimes I do. It's a very interesting place in consciousness to get to.

12. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

You can't completely disconnect the two. In fact, you shouldn't even try. It's just not possible.

13. masanti

masanti Member

How do you suppose someone who is never introduced to the concept of wearing clothes would react to this? Would he/she separate nudity from sex?

If you don't believe that nudity and sex can't be disconnected, do you have a nudist home because you want your children to have a better sexual upbringing?

What about animals? Would their sex drive be diminished if they wore clothes?

14. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

How can anyone say "You can't separate nudity and sex" unless they can get into another person's mind?

There have been societies where people didn't wear clothes at all. I assume they managed to get other things done apart from sex, but since those people are just about all extinct now, it's impossible to ask them. I won't claim to get into their minds!

One thing nudists sometimes say is that our society uses clothes to play all kinds of sexual games, sort of peekaboo, how'd you like what you see, wanna see some more? By being freely and openly naked, nudists say they're being more honest, and being naked doesn't make you any more interested in sex or available to anyone else, and they're just as likely to be offended as clothed people, if someone starts acting sexually in public. On the other hand, nudists don't claim to have given up sex or to have any special dogma about it. In general I think they'd say that you can do anything you can do in clothes, without clothes. Undressing doesn't make you more or less sexual, and it doesn't mean that you can forget about good manners.

So if someone says "You can't separate nudity and sex" maybe the nudist response is, "That's partly true, and the true part is that you can't separate humans from their sexuality, whether we have clothes on or not". It's wrong to say there have to be major changes if we're naked.

15. thinkfloyd07

thinkfloyd07 Senior Member

ummm i am about the same age as ur son and the same age as ur daughter and ur son prolly does not mean for it 2 happen and is completly accidental

16. Two Strange Eyes

Two Strange Eyes Member

I kind of think it's a shame that we live in a society where the two are inseparable... but then again, I wouldn't want to see EVERYBODY naked, especially family members. That thought just creeps me out. Plus, I wouldn't want to expose my body to the world, either. That thought creeps me out even more!

So yeah, it's official - I've been Americanized.

17. tonynaturalist

tonynaturalist Member

There are still many tribes in Africa and Papua/West Guinea that live in the nude ...and they manage to get other things done. Sex drive is there ... but is more "natural" ... less obsessive ... less driven by lack of clothes. In our society we have learned how to associate the two. Its a shame.

18. eagleday

eagleday Member

I'm naked only when everybody's out.

19. jamesnude

jamesnude Member

my grandad is a nudist.he gets goes round the house nude wen i stay there shall i go nude to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.