First really GOOD spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by minkajane, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Sounds almost like what happened to my friend. She was single, not into black men or against them in any way but this big black guy said something to her at a bar and she fired something nasty back at him about him hitting on her. The bar was quiet, just her, him and a bartender. They sat on their bar stools firing off cheap shots at each other and then he moved over to sit beside her and he could feel something about her.
    At one point he said his feelings were hurt and with a few too many drinks in her she said "so spank me" not really meaning it but he grabbed her by the arm off her stool and leaned her over his knee and walloped her good. Bartender froze. She sat back down after it was over and said I gotta marry you and they dated and got married.
    I asked her one day how she met him and what made her marry him, I was blown away when she told me all that, dunno what I woulda done. Slapped his face maybe,,, I had been smacked in the ass walking by a guy in a bar a few times but never hauled over like that.

2. HorseLoverGirl

HorseLoverGirl Members

My first good spanking was with my then boyfriend's college fraternity paddle. I had dared him to paddle me so he got his paddle out of his garment bag (we were in a hotel while on a weekend trip, and no I didn't know he brought his paddle until he kinda playfully threatened to paddle me if I didn't quit giggling and acting silly). Anyway he got his paddle and told me to bend over, that he never backed down from a dare, especially when it involved spanking. I bent over the dresser in the room, and he asked if I was ready. I said that I was so he rubbed my rear a couple of times before he gave me 3 fairly hard swats with it. After the last swat I jumped up and my hands flew to the seat of my jeans, rubbing the intense sting from my behind. He was really careful not to hit my thighs when he paddled though. Anyway after I rubbed my paddled behind for a few minutes I lay on my side on the bed and we just compared spanking experiences for a little while. He grew up about like me, getting spanked at home and school. What did he expect we both grew up in the south! Anyway that night when I was getting ready for bed I checked my rear in the mirror and there was a fairly large pink rectangle from the where the paddle had made contact with my rear. It was gone the next morning though

3. Archie88

Archie88 Members

Weel spanking is a real turn on. I looove to be spanked. Too bad my current isn't open to it.

4. Nami

Nami Members

spanking is so hot

5. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

want to spank my bare ass Free Miss. I am a naughty boy too. Can you turn my ass red.

Kinkey likes this.
  6. Viola20

Viola20 Members

I like a hard spanking being put over a guys knees pulled up the skirt and getting spanked until I am red

Scharff, Kinkey and DaddysGirl like this.
  7. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Why do you like being spanked hard? Does it make you sexually aroused so it's a a prelude to sex, either anal or regular sex?

Angela36, Kinkey and DaddysGirl like this.
  8. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

Spanking someone or being spanked is a really turn on for me. The sex is fantastic after.

Kinkey and DaddysGirl like this.
  9. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

The way you look and post I know you love it. I wish I could give you one.

Kinkey and DaddysGirl like this.
  10. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

First spankings are wonderful. The first spanking I got was a birthday spanking in my mid 20’s. That was back in the days before I became a dominant. Now, I do the spanking. About a year or so ago, a female who had never been spanked told me that she’d like to experience it. I told her that I provide a service, and as much I’d like to provide it completely free of charge, that just wasn’t feasible, and I don’t toss out freebies here and there. Her being a female didn’t change anything. If she wanted to be spanked, she was going to have to pay to play, just like my male clients. So, bless her heart, she shelled out the green. I spanked her ample backside good. And she had a big one too. It took awhile to redden it. I wonder how much of it she felt. It sounds bad for me to say this because it sounds like I’m making fun, but she had a really big butt!

Sambone, BoyToy69 and Kinkey like this.
  11. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

I think you get turned on spanking others, It sure turns me on to get my butt spanked by a dominate female.

Females_over_males and Kinkey like this.
  12. Females_over_males

13. KellyRedHair

KellyRedHair Members

Heh. Mine was planned. My parents never spanked me growing up. I knew as soon as I knew what a blinking spanking even WAS that it was what I needed. I asked a lot when little but it was always thought of as a childish phase. I finally gave up. But the need grew and grew. I needed punishment but didn't want it. By high school, 2nd semester freshman year I was starting to do only half my homework and began habitual lying. That one would get me in a LOT of trouble in years to come when I finally got a bf who would punish. But at age 15 towards the end of my 1st year of HS I finally sat down with my mom and begged her do do it even once. At least put my curiosity to bed. She finally agreed to get a ping pong paddle that afternoon. Then she left to "get a drink of water" and came back with tears streaming down her cheeks. She said she'd still do it but only if I saw a therapist she had good relations with (for her own therapy for rape I later found out after my own encounter many years later). I figured if I get it and this makes her feel better, sure. But the therapist said it would just introduce abuse into an already bad situation and sent me to an evil psychiatrist. She inadvertently psychiatrist) gave me a new idea though: I could find someone else to do it! Problem was I was under age and the only people I trusted enough were my mom's friends first... They would have likely told her I had asked. So I shut up for a couple of years. Eventually I found a spanking author in a genre I really loved who was a brilliant writer. I shot him a line and soon we were having extensive conversations about it. He offered to set up a list of punishments for different misdeeds. So in a weird way those were my first... They ended up in bruises from a wood hairbrush most of the time. But it was cold. And he started to get demanding and finally started insisting I go to him or pay for him to come to me. At age 17. I freaked out a bit but I was getting each chapter of his story as they were written instead of one a week being posted on the site. And I wanted those. So I drew it out until he really got creepy. Instead of just calling things off like a good girl my best friend encouraged me to play an awful trick on him first. I agreed. She had a role to play in the trick and she did way more than she was supposed to. He thought I was going to kill myself because of her. I had to involve a dear (adult) friend that was finally mine instead of Mom's (but who refused to spank, just support) and that grew messy just so he would stop trying to find me so he could call the police. Finally I had to admit the truth. He was furious and we parted ways for good.

Much as I hated him I felt awful for what I did. It was a really messy horrible thing I did. A friend of mine from Rome who I role played with decided to visit the us and wanted to visit me. The other reason he'd wanted to come fell through so he decided to just visit me at my college. It was February in Iowa my first year. Cold and snowy. We agreed my first spanking ever would be for this prank. Bent over the bed, wearing a thong so he didn't get too turned on (over the bed so I wouldn't feel him get hard if it happened), with a thick wooden hairbrush. Our goal was bruises bottom and tops of thighs. It hurt. Oh it hurt! But he had been holding back. The next day I could barely feel it and just had 3 very faint bruises. Not our goal. So back to the hotel for round two. Oh. My. God. It took all my efforts to not yell (didn't want security on us). I was really bruised the next day. But 3 days later the worst of the ache was gone and what was left... Felt good! So we went for round 3... No lecture this time. While a little cold, it was much lighter and yes! I enjoyed it!

My first real fun spanking (it's never been truly sexual for me, just very enjoyable when not punishment. Oh is there a difference!) Was by the same guy... Now my boyfriend and a freshman at my school! We role played like we were characters from one of the series we wrote together. Oh lord did it feel good and was it fun! I don't even remember now what ir was with. Not a punishment implement I know. We never mixed them up. And just the first of many! I don't really miss the constant discipline anymore. Over 4 years since someone has spanked me. But I do crave the fun ones. But there are no female tops anywhere close and after 2 very bad, sexually abusive relationships with male disciplinarians... I'm just not OK with any man touching me. Maybe someday though!

14. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Typical of early spankings with my mother and aunt.
    Often just the start of further play.
    Belt_and Ruler from_Mom_and_Aunt_Small.png

beachwalker likes this.
  15. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pre-COVID there was a place about an hour or so from me that welcomed people to come in for a variety of kinks. Clothing was mandatory so the spankings were always over clothes. I read that both men and women found that fine line between being "clothed" and "nearly clothed". I wanted to try both. Spanking and being spanked but didn't have much interest in being mostly clothed either way. I did contact them to see if there were alternatives and the answer I got was to attend one of the meetings and meet people, many of whom were likely to help engage in what you were interested in. The woman I talked to personally told me that she would paddle my bare bottom before offering hers. Then, COVID...now...who knows. I'd still be interested.

16. Rosey red

Rosey red Members

My first good spanking was today. I told my husband I really needed a good hard spanking to make me stop being so bratty. He took me to the back seat of our car and bent me over his knee. He pulled my pants and panties down just enough to expose my bare behind and he started giving me nice firm spanks. He spanked me good for 10 minutes. Then he asked me if his bad little girl was done. I asked him to not stop until my cheeks were nice and red. It felt good having him hold me while giving me the spanking my behind deserved. He is waiting for me to get home so I can have one before bed. I earned it.

bry75 and (deleted member) like this.
  17. annalisa89

annalisa89 Members

delete

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    Sambone likes this.
  18. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm still looking for a place but it's interesting how tastes in something like this changes over time. I went from wanting to do the spanking, to wanting to be spanked.

19. Females_over_males

I LOVE to talk spanking. It's SO much fun to engage in. Talking it is a lot of fun too. I love to sit with my Female friends and talk spanking. They get advice from Me on spanking their men. I tell them the best way to turn their men over their knees. We talk spanking phrases. Like over my knee, bend over, bend over and touch your toes, tan your backside, whip your butt, blister your rear, etc. We talk about patting our laps to let the man know to bend over our knee. Or telling a man "bend over my knee". We tell each other "bend over my knee" as a greeting. We giggle and sing songs about spanking.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
  20. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Members

If you ever brought a naughty guy there, he would be in real trouble with multiple motivated spankers ready to lay into him

Females_over_males likes this.