First really GOOD spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by minkajane, Mar 19, 2007.

1. minkajane

minkajane Member

Odd as it sounds, it was in public! I've gotten a slap on the ass here and there before, but my previous partners weren't really into it. I went out with some friends to a tavern for St Paddy's Day and we all got pretty drunk and very playful. I offered to let him slap my ass and he agreed, so I turned around and bent over slightly. He came up behind me and shoved me over hard and slapped my ass twice. It was so hot how he took control and forced me to his will!

I hope that's not the last time I get the good spanking I deserve, naughty little girl that I am. :drool:

So, tell us the story of your first really good spanking. How did it make you feel? Was it spontaneous or pre-planned?

Kinkey and Motion Lotion like this.
  2. bansidhe

bansidhe Member

Well I discovered my subbie nature very early on and was about 15 when I got disciplined the first time, it was with a large leather flogger, and I was told to strip, kneel and beg for it because I deserved it! MMM what can I say, hot wouldnt even come close to describing the experience!

Motion Lotion likes this.
  3. smile4 me

smile4 me Member

I never really used to be into spanking but then it happened. At first it wasn't that hard of a spanking now I ask for it harder and harder. Its fun and it really gets the aggression going which makes for really hot hard sex

4. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

Are you sure you're not my g/f going by a different name here??? I sure hope you are getting what you like.

5. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

You don't even have to be naughty for me to give you a good spanking. I just enjoy seeing a pretty, red ass with that freshly spanked glow.

6. ms.curiosity

ms.curiosity Member

Well I was having sex with my ex and I was on top and we were going at it hard and he spanked me on the bottom and wow it felt so good! When he realised how much I liked it (from the noise i made after he spanked me), he just kept on spanking really hard...aaah i came so quicly from that.

Motion Lotion likes this.
  7. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

And, may you enjoy many more. I'm sure you'll both find the experimentation very interesting.

8. sigh...

sigh... Member

My dh is the demanding sort and I just didn't want to do what he wanted. Bad mistake. Good outcome. We were doing it while I was standing and bent over onto the side of the bed. He wanted some anal and I said I'd rather not. He shoved me down onto the bed, put his knee and weight onto my back so I couldn't get up and waled on my butt. That was the first time he ever spanked me. I was shocked and telling him to stop which made him more inflamed. He said I had a choice at that point to have anal or get another spanking over his knee. I went for another spanking. He sat on a bench in our bedroom, put me over his lap, and started softly rubbing my butt. He then squirted lube down my crack and rubbed the lube all over it and started fingering my ass. His hard dick was poking my stomach and getting harder. He held my legs down with his leg and held my arms and spanked my until I felt my cheeks were on fire. I was crying the whole time. When he was done, he asked me if I had learned my lesson and I said yes, and bent over the side of the bed for him. He softly rubbed my cheeks and rubbed my crack with more lube and fingered me more, then started rubbing his hard dick on my hole. The vibe was out on the bed so I started using it my clit. He got his way, we had anal, and I had a great orgasm. So that was my first and a good spanking, as I got to come. Anything is good for me if I get to come to. ;)

subrickguy and Motion Lotion like this.
  9. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

Sigh,
    MMMMM, another beautiful rosy pair of glowing butt cheeks. Now you know what you'll get when you don't wanna give up that ass for ole hubby. I'll bet he can dream up a few other reasons to blister those buns since you both seemed to really enjoy yourselves.

As I have mentioned in other posts, "M" loves to be spanked. I don't spank to punish....Its because we both get off on what we are doing. There are times she gets several swats 5 or 6 times a day. We mostly employ a ping pong paddle which has a nice sting and provides good color. Often after a warm-up with the paddle, a cane is used to give her some defined stings. She can hold her position thru 6 of my best with it. I guarantee you she does the OUCHIE dance when I'm done.

Have fun with your new found kink.

10. Arlene

Arlene Member

My boyfriend had always (he started doing it when we were 15) smacked my bottom once or twice if I deserved it. One day when we were on the couch (he was sitting and I was laying so that his legs were under my back and my head was on the arm rest). I was whinning, which is his pet-peev. Then J told me to stop and I didn't. He said it again, only this time he was firmer and more curt. I made a pouty face and a whinny sound.
    J was pissed and, with his left arm, held my legs up while he spanked me with his right.(He still spanks me in the diaper postion quite often and I absolutely hate it, he gets my sit-spot every time.)
    After beating my bottom cherry red he said, "Now, do you have anything to say to me?"
    I said nothing, and when I did he he let my legs down and started to take off his belt. I could predict where this was going so I got up and ran away. J called after me and ordered me to come back. I did. He put me over his knee, forced off my pants and underwear, and bruised my bottom.
    When he was done, through tears I said I was sorry, and as soon as I did he sat me up, hugged me, and told me that he loved me. When I stopped crying he turned me over on my stomache and took my from behind. I don't find anal pleasurable,which is why he had chose this. The whole time he came, he was also slapping my bottom to really drive home who in our relationship is in charge.
    That was the only time I had to be spanked for whinning.

11. Backdoor_Lady

Backdoor_Lady Member

I actually can get wet when spanked on the ass and it has helped me cum faster. Oh I forgot, I hated the first several times I got spanked but it changed over time.

12. DreamerChild

DreamerChild Member

13. spankCurious

spankCurious Guest

hawkrider, the world needs more men like you

(hoping you are a man btw)

14. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

My first good one was when my gf pulled down my pants and gave me firm 31 smacks with her hand, I gave her 24 in return. I believe that was my first consentual spanking, it was my first memorable one anyway. We had a good night that evening.

subrickguy likes this.
  15. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

My first really good one was when wrestling with a guy.

He was strong and was kind of surprised at my strength. He had done this with many women before and hadnt ever had the fight I put up on him.

We wrestled, pulling on each others clothing at first, throwing things at each other, whipping towels at each other and eventually shoving each other into walls crashing things off walls and shelves. It was nasty and rough and the more we faught the more I wanted to win and even hurt him. we probably looked like two drunk guys would fighting over a trunk full of money with no guns.

After nearly an hour we landed on the couch and I was pushed between his legs. He trapped me and landed the hardest spanking I had ever had over a thin pair of gym pants I had on with no undies and those suckers burnt in. He wouldnt let up even tho I screamed and struggled really hard, it hurt pretty bad at first then after, I dont know how many big bad stingers,,,, he lightened it near the end and it wasnt so bad anymore so I just laid there in his grip and took the rest because I had nothing left in me to fight with. I felt those bangers for days, my ass was the reddest it had ever been the next day. Holy mother I think I even screamed for my momma at one point.

I have to admit I couldnt wait for the next big play fight. (And we did get into a few more) I knew I would still lose probably but I was ready to fight even harder. I like to fight to save my ass even tho its probably gonna get it anyway. Its kinda fun bustin loose the way we did but dont kid yourself, there were other injuries, like cuts, shin bruises, a poke in an eye and some hair pulled. We faught like some wild animals do till the death only the ending here was my skinny ass being beaten.

He came to realise I wasnt kidding when I said I could probably lay a licken on him, he said I tired him down pretty good and if we hadnt ended up finally on the couch he was going to have to give up soon. I mighta got the licken but I was pretty proud of myself after hearing I almost had him.

My favorite one now is the ones I get now with my BF. Bare ass while I am riding him. He lets loose all over my ass. Them are stingers. The sound slices through the room and I think he enjoys that as much as I do. Once he tested the air and let me have a few after he took a slip up hint and saw my response to them he let me have the full blown smackers that make me a wild woman all over his pelvis. He does smack me other times while we are cuddling too and those are great as well. He is definately an ass man but he makes sure what he does he asks me first or takes the clues as he is looking for them.
    The best one while cuddling with him was the first time while laying together facing each other he stopped caressing me and squeezing my ass and said right out of the blue for no known reason, "You need a licken", "I do?" "Yes, you need a good one". And thats what I got, a really hot one, on one cheek only because we were on our sides with my leg up over his hip and the next day I was walking around with one cheek stinging and red. It was kinda funny because that one side made me think about him all day while the other side felt awkwardly strange, as if it needed something.
    I am always happy when I can feel it the next day and of course its just shy of showing damages but it does sting still.

16. FreeMiss

FreeMiss Guest

Unlike you girls, Im a spanker woman, I like to spank guys.. My first spanking was with that annoying date, he was really sissy and naughty.. he drove me crazy the whole date.. so after dinner I went to his place and asked him to bend over and spanked him really hard.. but he was even annoying during the spanking so I left him and never saw him again.

Hidemydesires likes this.
  17. Sallysmart

Cant say I have ever really spanked a man sept for a slap on the ass now and then. Never been asked or caught signals to do so. Most of the men I have been with were more about the excitement of giving it to me.

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dude...try to not necro post these old threads....why reply to someone that is long gone....start your own thread

19. Sallysmart

Are you kidding! Its not like the thread is 50 pages long, worn out and forgotten, it has a short trail of stories and its interesting. Why make doubles and have others complaining we should look before making doubles?
    Cant please em all.
    So, tell us about yours if you havent already in this thread, or another one. And keep smiling, it looks good on you.

20. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i was a bridesmaid at a friends wedding and was sitting next to my partner at the reception and he lent over and said he wanted to spank me right now, so i said yes he pulled me over his lap , pulled up my dress and spanked me so hard, nobody had noticed as by now it was really late in the evening and too many drinks, but we left soon after and only made it to the car park

subrickguy and Hidemydesires like this.