Marijuana vs Other Psychedelics.......Why Is Marijuana The Most Popular?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Silverbackman, Mar 16, 2007.

1. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

because people can always get it and it gets you stoned.

2. deepinto

deepinto Members

Weed is culturally very popular everyone has smoked it because it is easier to obtain. Psychedelics are really hard to find especially pure LSD and people have died from toxic versions of LSD so people are very nervous to try it. I think if drug dealers did mess with LSD by putting other chemicals on it people would be more accepting of the drug and also people are scared to face themselves because that is what psychedelics do is they let you know the truth about yourself and make you face any problem head on.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

4. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Pots not even a psychedelic, so let's make that a note for one

But I think it attracts people because it's as easy as smoking a cigarette, and it's notorious for laughing and having a good time.

LSD and Mushrooms, have a stigma for giving you a possible bad trip

Edit: Even from personal experience, all 3,000 times I've been high on weed have been amazing
    LSD showed me both the best and worst moments of my life

5. Bud D

Bud D Member

Pot can be psychedelic, smoke a 100% sativa...of course not like LSD but similar to a small dose of it.

If LSD was legal I'd probably just take that, or shrooms....but it's always nice to have good weed.

6. jfast94

jfast94 Members

It's ubiquitous, the most social acceptable, and fairly cheap. And unlike shrooms or acid you aren't on this hours long journey,

7. Bud D

Bud D Member

I go on a fairly long journey stepping away from cannabis. It's a bit like an anti-journey. Pot just isn't nearly as visual as other Psycadelics. It does boost a trip visually when a combo. I'd just love a big stash of various plants and fungi right now. Stuck with beer for the future.

8. jfast94

jfast94 Members

Pot is like the French fries of drugs, it kind of goes well with anything. I like beer, maybe too much these days. I just feel you got to plan out a trip and make sure you have aenough time to go on it and recover. Pot is more of a body buzz these days, but it still cool to chill and watch movies or game it up on,