Masonic Symbols?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Motion, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Ruberx Omati

Ruberx Omati The Truth

Hi I'm a dead freemason. Wanna know how to get membership? Don't bother, thats all. It is actually too much like hard work. or pain and sacrifice if you're after my position. which is not entirely defunct of grandeur.

I'd ehm fuck right off. You want freedom of speech but you don't exactly protect y'em selves do ya

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

Start freemasonry, this is an interesting point. 'pale ale' you say that you are a freemason, so tell us, where did free masonry come from, i mean before the scottish right and before the knights templar?

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I never said Albert Pike started Freemasonry. Freemasonry goes all the way back to the ancient world, long before it was formally known as Freemasonry. Like I said before, Freemasonry is based on an ancient Kabalistic religion.

4. tha pope

tha pope Member

my parents belonged to a church, some people call it a cult, based on an aincent culture called the lemurian empire, lemurian order, whathaveyou. it was supposedly based on a huge continent, Mu, which streched from the rockies all the way to asia. ive seen the masonic symbols in lemurian symbols too. from what ive read, it was the biblocal 'garden of eden', the verry first culture. they lived for thousands of years, building technology. easter island, atlantis, masons, alot seems to be tied into this Mu. but eventualy, the mass horrible karma of these people caused natural disasters that sunk Mu, and pushed up the rest of the dry world we know today.

so these symbols i have dates back past recorded history.
    i dont think the masons even know how far back this goes...

these are the best i could find now. i could prolly get more tho.
    heres the page.... http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/ssm/ssm09.htm

[​IMG]

5. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

what if freemasonry and the illuminati are completely benign secret societies that were created for the sole purpose of getting people to associate them with some scary "new world order" idea, so that the REAL actual real mysterious secret society (possibly aliens or higher powers, but regular people would be more impressive) are plotting something a billion times worse than just a silly little "new world order"...

or maybe i just listened to too much of that rock and roll music

6. Neo-hippie

Neo-hippie Member

This was done by my fav comic artist Peter pontiac...

I spoke with him yesterday at the Public Enemy concert in Amsterdam:sunglasse

What do you take note of here?

[​IMG]

7. Neo-hippie

Neo-hippie Member

speaking of internet censorship, is it just me, or is that img i just posted now missing? Isn't that a little strange?
    am i getting paranoid here or what?
    this is the second time this had happened, different forums, dealing with the same issue...
    tell me...what's going on here...

8. Neo-hippie

Neo-hippie Member

these are the imgs that disappeared before... let's see what happens...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Pressed_Rat

10. Neo-hippie

Neo-hippie Member

Are you gonna take this one Pressed Rat?
    [​IMG]
    It's on the dollar bill too...
    That building by the way, is the united states senate.
    makes you wonder doesn't it...

11. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

the owl is molach, who was an ancient fire god, to whom children were ritualistically burned and sacrificed to.
    theres also the bohemian grove fiasco....there is a 40 ft. stone owl there where many gather to perform mock sacrifices. guess what kind of people attend this yearly event?

12. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

i think i saw a video of that on winamptv a while back... theres a bunch of republicans and shit and people are dressed in robes and shit.. it was scarey

13. Pressed_Rat

Owls can see in the dark. The owl represents the enlightened Elite, who are aware of the things that those in the dark (the profane, the masses, etc.) are not. Yes, the owl can also be found on the dollar bill. It's very small, but you can see it if you look hard enough. And of course there is also the owl (or molech) at Bohemian Grove, which rests upon an alter where mock human sacrifices are performed as part of the Cremation of Care ritual every summer.

Here is the Bohemian Grove logo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Weaving spiders come not here:

[​IMG]

Old photograph taken from inside Bohemian Grove

[​IMG]

14. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Molech is not on the altar, its a fucking HUGE statuary at bohemian grove.....altar is in front of him

15. Pressed_Rat

Ok, it's behind the alter. What difference does it make? That is essentially what I meant.

16. crummyrummy

I guess it doesnt.
    I just wanna know, am I supposaed to be afraid because mad rich/powerful people hang out together, or because of rituals I dont undersdtand? I mean I am not afraid of Hindi's because I dont understand their religeon.

17. Pressed_Rat

18. Pressed_Rat

Who said you're supposed to be afraid? Is there something wrong with knowing the truth?

19. crummyrummy

its like knowing the pope golfs. I am not wrong for knowing it, but it doesnt mean there is a global golf conspracy keep white men powerful.
    I swear to god rat, I am not trying to bait you, I wasted a long time watching some dude "expose" the rituals at the grove, and at the end I was like..."so what?" I already knew ritch people shmooze together, knowing they also worship some diety just mad e me say..."um why is this a problem again"

20. Pressed_Rat

I don't need to know what goes on at the Bohemian Grove to know there is a global conspiracy, when it's admitted by the very same people who are carrying out the agenda, who speak openly about a one-world government. If you want to believe it's a conspiracy theory, that's fine. But the facts are facts. If you see the direction the world is heading and want to ignore it, believing everything is fine, that's ok. But don't attack others who seek the truth.

The fact there is a global conspiracy is hardly a theory. Just look at the world around you. Look at the emerging police state. Look at the centralization of government power. Look at the rampant globalization we are witnessing. It's all there in the open for those with eyes to see. We are on the verge of a massive change that is going to be unlike anything we have witnessed before. Either you become aware and understand these changes, or you don't. For those who don't, there is football and "reality" TV.