Masonic Symbols?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Motion, Feb 25, 2007.

1. tha pope

tha pope Member

how to disrupt this organization?
    what is their achilles heel?
    there must be an exploitable flaw burried somewhere?

2. tha pope

tha pope Member

one more question, rat, then i promise ill leave you alone for a little while.

was william cooper on the right track? is his info genuine?
    alex jones?

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I do believe William Cooper was, for the most part, on the right track. If he wasn't, he'd probably still be alive today. However, I didn't agree with him on everything, and I think he had some information fed to him from counterintelligence agents unknowingly, in an attempt to discredit him and mislead people. I do believe he was a genuine person, though, and he brought a lot of relevant information to the table. He was having a big impact on people and getting the word out there, and that's the reason they murdered him.

Alex Jones is a person I am somewhat leery of. He tends to present the information in a way that is often sensationalistic and crazed sounding, which does a lot to discredit those who are seeking to bring some of the same information to light in a more rational way. Jones also uses a lot of the same fear tactics the media uses, which are taken right from the books of Tavistock. He then uses this fear to constantly push his videos, so his radio show is like one big infomercial because he's always trying to sell the audience something. Some of his videos are good, but also tend to be overly sensationalized. The GCN network that Jones' show airs on is an affiliate of ABC. There are a lot of shady characters on this network, including the owner, Ted Anderson. I really believe the GCN network is one big counterintelligence operation, though I don't believe everyone on the network is aware of it or themselves part of any nefarious agenda.

4. tha pope

tha pope Member

what about the majestic-12?
    the real 'men in black' or what?

5. aspirine

aspirine Member

But... it would be soooo nice if it were true! Shucks! Are you sure, absolutely sure? I will have to check the book "Revolutionary Brotherhood" and see what Steven C. Bullock has to say.

6. aspirine

aspirine Member

Glad to see you have such an inquistive attitude. This is not a link to a masonic lodge. In fact some masons are upset that the site exists and similar sites have been removed or sabatoged. It contains some actual rituals from their youth groups and other groups. The Sweedish degrees are very interesting. But dont let truth stop you from believing what you want to believe.
    masonicrituals.zoomshare.com

BTW I also think some of the masonic rituals are preEgyptian in origin, while some aspects of the customs of some lodges seem to be very Egyptian. But that is JMO.

7. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

You know I heard that one time a Free Mason was captured by a "Native American" and he was about to be killed and then he showed him that very same pouch which is in the picture and he wasn't killed and they let him go. They are respected throughout the community though nobody really knows exactly what goes on.

8. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I feel the same on the moon landing. I feel that yes we have landed on the moon just not when we said we did. The only peice of evidence you even need to see in any photograph or video of the Moon is the FLAG. The flag is waving....hmm odd, I wouldn't think a flag would wave in space, or how the the lighting from the studio and you can see the different reflections on the astronauts helmets.

Yah David Ike is different but thats what makes him interesting. His theories about the reptilian super power and how were the less dominate species are very interesting. I don't know half his stuff is just dumb but he did come out with a new book recently that I saw which was pretty interesting. I think it's a shame how David Ike was outcasted for his feelings about the Jewish community and how the media purposely slandered and made him look to be a person who hates the Jewish community.

Man I'm so glad I found this Conspiracy section of the Hipforums, I've been here like 2 years now and never even saw these threads cuz I was always posting in the marijuana section lol. But yah I've been studying a lot about free masons, Illuminati, shit basically everything so I'm glad I can put my 2 cents in here now.

9. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

Reminds me of something else...

[​IMG]

:1eye: