Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkiBum

SkiBum Member

yeah i've been caught. i like to sleep in the nude, but i don't like to wake up to my alarm clock. so my mom came in to wake me up, and she did so by throwing off my cover. yeah that was a funny/awkward moment...

2. Bender1

Bender1 Member

Oh Yeah...lived in Phx with my girlfriend, both REALLY enjoyed being naked as much as possible. Had a mostly private backyard, that allowed us to be naked by the pool and enjoy a full day or weekend with naked privacy. A trip to the kitchen for a cold beverage refill may expose your nakedness to someone out front, but what the heck. Late one afternoon "A" went inside to get something while I was sitting in a lounger having just gotten out of the pool...kind of dosed off when I heard the door to the patio open/close, naturally thinking it was her. It wasn't. Bob, our friend down the street. So I open my eyes and there's Bob. Sitting in a chair, looking a little uncomfortable, but trying to remain cool, like it's really no big deal. It wasn't, but I didn't expect to see anyone other than "A" walk out the door! So she walks out with a towel wrapped around her, and there I am, naked, talking with Bob. He did mention that when he came to the door, "A" was standing naked at the 'fridge' and he wasn't really sure what to do...so he knocked anyway instead of feeling silly and walking away. So we sat there for a little while, when he said "I should go, I'm not getting naked with you guys, and I'll feel a little awkward if "A" gets naked too. Bob left and she laughed like crazy...said she was chuckling inside the huse watching me naked while talking to a clothed Bob......

3. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Sex isnt anything to be embarassed about even if someone sees you. Thats what they get for coming home unannounced and coming into the garden and seeing you naked.

4. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

it was technically on the parent's property... if u wanna have sex outside, go for it, but do it on property you own

5. toke1234

toke1234 Member

haha interesting thread.

6. smoothnudists

smoothnudists Member

Never been caught nude,well i say never,i have been seen nude by my folks but that was on holiday and on the beach when i had to get changed,i had my towel on and it fell off at that critical moment whilse i faced them both,shock and horrified i then thought well they both know what i look like under here anyway so whats the deal,they didnt look surprised,i was quite conforted the fact of knowing now the psychological mystery of my parents seen me nude was banished,since then im happy to go nude whenever,no big deal.

7. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Her friend's mom couldve been a lil bit more discreet though.

lovegoingnude2 likes this.
  8. chuckf2000

chuckf2000 Member

Sorry, can't let that go without saying something.

That's what they get for coming home to their own house and finding their daughter fucking a dude in hand and neck cuffs? Come on.

Natural feeling to be embarrassed by being caught fucking someone else's daughter. I'm surprised you're able to type on a computer.

9. C-ME

C-ME Member

Caught in a good way and a bad way.

First the bad way. I was living in the south and visited a lake along the Natchez Trace in Mississippi. I found a place to pull off and walked down to the lake in an area that I thought was secluded. I stripped down to get some sun. Next thing I know, I being awaken by a police officer. Turns out I there was one spot where I was evidently visible from the road. I thought I was going to jail. He gave me a warning and told me not to do it again. Whew!

Now the good time. I went for a hike in the Konza Prairie in Kansas. It was the middle of the week and I thought I would have the trail to myself for a bit of nude hiking. But there two ladies were there ahead of me. I let them get a head start. The trail is basically a big circle. If they went left, I would got right. Once you are on top of the Flint Hills, you can see everything. It was fall and their bright outfits would standout a mile away. I could easily see them and get dressed before we crossed paths. They went their way and I went mine. But once I got on top of the hills, I couldn't spot them. After a while, I thought they turned back and I really did have the place to myself. So, I hiked merrily on and as I topped a rise, I ran smack into them. But here's the kicker. They were hiking nude too. That's why I couldn't see them. We had a good laugh about it and went our separate ways. Turns out they had the same idea I had. They figured they would spot my clothes in enough time to get dressed. Life's a funny thing sometimes.

Nakednudist and Scarecrow13 like this.
  10. gumleaves44

gumleaves44 Member

I was hangin out in my house in the buff while nobody else was home (i was home sick from school), well anyways, I was sitting there, then I hear steps coming from outside the front door, so i quickly reach over and grab the blanket next to me, which I quickly through over my "self" but, while I was throwing it on myself, the door opens, and my crush walks in, followed by my sister and a bunch of her friends (like atleast 5) I'm still not sure if my crush saw my 'dangly bits' or not, cos she said something like "guess we should have called to let you know we were coming over" which coulda ment like, "wow, are you naked?" or it coulda ment "sorry for bursting in with all these people" so, anyways, there I am in the nude, with a blanket over me, and a bunch of people around who started sitting down around me. So I had to swallow my pride and embaressment, and ask my sister if she could run upstairs and grab me some shorts (I told her I was wearing underwear) so she grabbed my some shorts and I slid them on under the blanket. So yah, my sister's school got out early that day, I had been planning on getting dressed 10 minutes b4 the school regularly gets let out. So yah, that was embarassing.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  11. PT1969

PT1969 Guest

Caught nude (masturbating) in a hotel room once. Didn't hear the door knock! Also at the mixed sauna day in a gym, by the owners daughter about age 13-14. That was embarassing. She came in to check everyone had gone and there I was, towel-less. She must have done that before with other people I guess. After she went I got out of the sauna to shower and she came back in for some reason and in the end I didn't bother covering up while I dried off and got dressed. Kinda cool in retrospect.

12. DaveJB

DaveJB Member

Yes, I hate wearing anything when I sleep. I use a wheelchair and a friend of mine and his wife are avid campers. They aren't nudists and neither am I, I just like being naked but am too reserved to actually go to a nudist camp. I don't mind if others see me naked if it is a natural situation like the gym or something like that and in the right situation I can actually enjoy it, I just have a mental hangup being in an environment where the purpose is for me to be naked. Anyway, my friends usually ask me once a year if I want to go camping with them for a weekend. I have my own tent and they sleep in a camper. The tent is private when everything is completely zipped up so I felt comfortable sleeping nude as I usually do. One night on this last trip was really warm, so I half unzipped the window on the opposite side of their camper to let some air in. The only thing facing that window a steep incline and a thick forest and it still had a nylon mesh on it so I didn't think too much of opening that window a bit. I woke up early in the morning to the sound of a dog barking. My friends have two labs so I thought to myself time to get up, they are taking the dogs for a walk. I opened my eyes and I could tell someone was standing at on the other side of my tent near my head. It then occurred to me that I had opened that window and if someone came up that hill behind my tent after walking the dogs, they could see me if they got real close to the window and looked in. At this point I didn't know what to do. It was apparent to me someone was looking in at me lying bareassed in my tent, but I didn't know if it was my friend, his wife, both of them or a stranger. I thought should I just get up and get dressed and act like I didn't notice them or just pretend to sleep until they went away. Well, I knew breakfast would be on soon so I decided to ignore whoever was there and figured they would go away when I started moving, besides I didn't really mind either of them seeing me naked, I just didn't want them to think I was a pervert or anything. I turned over and picked up my underwear and because I can't stand, I have to lie down to slid them up. I lied down on my back and I could tell they were still watching me. I pulled them up and as I went to grab my jeans, I heard them walk away so whoever it was got the full show. I finished getting dressed, waited a few minutes then opened my tent and got into my wheelchair. The dogs were leashed to the camper and my friends wife was starting a campfire. My friend was still asleep in the camper so I knew it was his wife who was watching me. I tried to act like I didn't know what she did and she didn't say anything directly about it. She asked me how I slept so I decided to use that to indirectly explain why I was naked in my tent. I said I slept pretty good, but it was really warm last night. She said "I know" and smiled at me.

13. aunaturel

aunaturel Member

was gardening nude one day when some hikers went passed. I just waved and said hi - i think they were more embarrassed than me!

Joe90 and joker69 like this.
  14. druidhippie90

druidhippie90 Member

my whole fam and some friends were over 10 am I walk done in my birthday suite there is everone I started to talk to everone they thought it was very funny

Joe90 likes this.
  15. bor3dnudist

bor3dnudist Member

My gf and I were caught nude outside by the neighbor one day. We just stood there and talked to her as if we were fully clothed.

No biggie ;)

Joe90, joker69 and Scarecrow13 like this.
  16. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

A few times i did open my door to some parcel delivery guys. They usually need to ring at the main house door and make use of the interphone, but these times they oviously where inside the building already due to other deliveries. So i thought it should be one of the familiar neighbours ringing at my flat door. However, all did react quite polite and pleased without mentioning my lack of rags. I guess it wasn't so bad, as the guys do a hard job and probably may get some delight now and than. One of them came again some weeks later when i was dressed and said something like "what a pity" with a grin, so he obviously had memorized the little incident :)

bor3nudist, i guess it's great that you and your girlfriend are able (and have the guts) to run around naked in your neighbourhood and that your neighbours act naturally with it!

Joe90 likes this.
  17. Amanda33

Amanda33 Member

i've been going to nude beaches since i was 8 years old. I still go with my family.
    I love to be nude outdoors.

Joe90 and Scarecrow13 like this.
  18. lildreadymama

lildreadymama Member

one time i was tanning topless on i thought a pretty private beach...i had my music way up so i didnt hear the younger couple and their dog walk past me til it was too late...scared the hell outta me, but i still do it out there and wave to all the closer boats and airplanes that seem to only make second rounds when im tanning :D

19. northidahonudist

northidahonudist Guest

when i was hiking at yellowstone national park. a couple of the other employees just walked around a blind corner, not making ANY noise in bear country! lol scared all three of us!

joker69 likes this.
  20. nldn

nldn Senior Member

On holiday with a hotel with a rooftop pool. Towards end of the day only person there and thought I could swim naked with no interruptions. Three women came up to the roof, loads of shrieks but Ok after a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.