Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love getting off in the deep woods! :)

NudistTed, Alice in SC and Granite69 like this.
  2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Tie-dye? That's always fun.

3. Ron Mo

Ron Mo Members

Caught cutting grass on common ground on riding lawn mower.

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Last summer I was hiking a trail along an inviting stream. It was early morn, rather foggy and steamy hot already, plus more than a mile from the trail head. The water was too inviting so I doffed my shirt and shorts and waded in. As I moved along I found an area that was just over waist deep. I dropped all the way under and when I remerged, right there standing along the trail, was another hiker. As I squeegeed the water from my head our eyes met. I smiled and greeted him with a quiet "morning". He nodded and continued his hike. Caught, and I wondered if he could see much below the waters surface. Wanting to enjoy the cool water longer but in a more secluded area I moved up stream having to wade through parts that were only ankle deep. I found my seclusion in an area of the stream that had been carved out to more than chest deep. I enjoyed my secluded swim but now faced a dilemma. It had been long enough for my discovery to be reported and I had to wade down stream through the shallow water to retrieve my clothing. If there was trouble to be had I would have to face it. I moved back to where I had placed my clothes and slipped my shorts on. The remainder of my hike was solitary as I met no one else along the trail. When I approached the trail head I found the lot to be vacant as well. Caught but not reported. It was an adventure I have repeated several times since.

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I've enjoyed mowing naked several times. But on property it would be real hard to catch me. Otherwise I just wear shorts and let people who want to look up my legs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.