Freemason Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by chawk866, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

the only problem I have with just using google is, anything can be posted on google. Any crack pot weirdo can post a website and claim it as truth, there is not much validity. I want something solid, something scholarly, something that can be confirmed by more than just the person who owns the site.

2. Captain Zeep

Captain Zeep Acoustic Hero

gee... I guess you sure pinned me down. I'm SUCH a "sheep". For not being a freemason yourself youu sure seem to know a lot about a group that dosn't share information about themselves. And to think that you know more than an actual mason is mind blowing!!! The freemasons arn't conspiriters any more than the lion's club is. They are an old boys club, no more no less. If you don't belive me, I suggest having your husband join up. Then he can let you in on all of our dirty little secrets!:stunned:

3. BodyElectric

BodyElectric Member

Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike is one of the most often used resource. People seem to think it's the ends all and be all of Masonry. I tried to read it once but it's rather a monsterous book. Wouldn't mind giving it a second shot 'cause it does have a ton of good info in regards to ritual and symbolism it but it ain't the bible. Though is is a good deal better than reading things from the internet 'cause you get the full context without people adding in bias comment.

Go to a good library. You can usually find 'the work' and different rites and such there, in hard copy. (Which I thought was great, since the only version of the degrees I had as a kid were the coded ones in the little black book - I got to see for sure which bits I had deciphered right and which ones I didn't once I moved to a place with a good library) Our local uni library even had a copy of Memphis Rite stuff.

Another interesting you'll find by going to a library, is that the old school anti-masonic stuff is very French.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Again, most Freemasons are not part of any nefarious conspiracy. Most of them are totally clueless and really believe they're doing it for the betterment of themselves. These are the lower level Freemasons, which Albert Pike said are no better than the "profane." You're not going to be let on to any secrets simply by joining the Freemasons. Anyone can join their local lodge and be mislead with different meanings at the bottom than what the high Freemasons are given at the top. The general public's idea of what Freemasonry is all about is far dfferent than what it really is at the highest levels, which very few people make it to. Like I said before, most masons never make it beyond the first three degrees of the Blue Lodge. The lower masons are simply and unknowingly used as pawns to generate a certain image about Freemasonry as being this charitable organization that cannot be criticised. Freemasonry is based on a compartmentalized pyramid structure, much like government itself, where the many at the bottom are controlled by the few at the top, who have a far different mindset than those below, who are seen as mindless cattle to be used and exploited.

5. Treadge

Treadge Member

Its hard to see how the pyramid is being built when youre sitting on the top!

The stone the builders rejected was the chief cornerstone!

It dont matter how well the pyramid is built if you have a faulty foundation.

6. Captain Zeep

Well, thank you for calling me a cluless idiot. I could say the same of you. But since you are not a mason, don't site sources, and say that you have talked to high ranking freemasons about this (where they openly share their secrets reguardless of any oaths they have taken); then why do I even bother to question your omnipotent knowledge.

Face it man, you're full of shit. You know it, we know it, the only secret you are in possession of is where you've hidden your brain.

7. Xac

Xac Visitor

Well he's stirred you right up, interesting indeed.

Any one been outside lately and had a good look around?

8. Treadge

Treadge Member

I tell you, One greater than the temple is here!

A mega spotlight on a hill cannot be hidden

Beware the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadduccees

9. Captain Zeep

Well, spouting ignorance does that to me. If your only evidence for an argument is "that guy told me" than you have no leg to stand on in my book.

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

I dont believe you, do you argue with every one who you believe is 'ignorant'?

11. Captain Zeep

No, just some.

12. Xac

Xac Visitor

Let me ask you this; Though hearsay is not proof in itself is it possible for it to ever be true?

13. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Oh the elites don't mind some leaks. A little information here and there to a few people just serves to seperate the masses even more. How people react to Rat in this thread is a perfect example.

In other words, what do the elites care if a few people are in the know? the majority will just label these people CTs and cont. with the left/right banter AND THE ELITES KNOW IT, people are predictible.

Labels, the CT label in particular, further perpetuates the divide in this country. I think this label has proven more helpful than expected in fact, to whatever agenda the elites are brewing up. As much as someone may think they are in the know, they are also playing roles too. No matter how right they know they are (so sincere) most everyone calls them crazy. Look at threads where people post the truth, 90% of the people are in denial (even I was long ago). Regardless, everyone is playing a role, including the "self actualized" role.

Hey, the more split this country is, the better for the elites. But, theifs get arrogant too, they leave (obvious) information, thinking they will never be trapped, to increase the thrill of evasion. The few in the know need to step up big time! You NEED to put on your convinvin' caps guys, where ever you are, and start debating like crazy with people who can not accept anything beyond the simple rhetoric spoon fed to them! To bad truth is twisted into CT and, CT is twisted into truth. Its a tornado of information and mis information all given to us from the higher ups.

14. paleale

paleale Member

I'm a freemason and think a lot of this stuff is funny.
    Mason stress tolerance of all religions and all races.
    Were not out to run the world.

15. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

OK, so which lodge are you a member of and what's your degree? What you just spouted above is what the low-level, Blue Lodge Masons are told. I think it's quite funny that low-level Masons think they're going to be let on to the secrets simply by joining their local lodge.

16. paleale

paleale Member

I'm a member of Brunswick Lodge #191.
    What I think is funny is people that are not members but know way more than those that are in it!!
    One should open thier minds and think for your self.
    I see stuff all the time on TV and on-line about what we do at lodge that is not true.

17. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

oops. wrong thread. :beatdeadh

18. paleale

paleale Member

I forgot to mention I'm here to take over the internet. HEHE

19. Ramp Rat

Ramp Rat Member

Here's the ultimate test case for the possibility of Masonic Conspiracies being behind major historical events: Ever seen From Hell, the Hughes Brothers movie. A Ripper Horror/Who-done-it, the payoff is the old Masonic conspiracy to protect the Prince of Wales who had a child with a catholic prostitute. That's the legend.

Here's the truth: The last victim, Mary Jane Kelly, played by Heather Graham, actually had a son with...........here it comes............Sir Arthur Sullivan, the composer (i.e. of Gilbert and Sullivan). This information surfaced over a year ago after being covered up for 120.......By who? Just the Masons?
    Arthur Sullivan was a Mason but so what? He's Irish and probably Catholic. The Kelly girl would have protected him herself......Besides, the kid was already 6 years old by reports......

20. evsride

evsride are you irie?

Bohemian Grove