Freemason Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by chawk866, Jan 9, 2007.

1. ExposeTheTruth

ExposeTheTruth Member

Uh, obviously there are exceptions to that rule, genius...just as there are exceptions to MOST rules. Besides, I didn't need to see his face to understand that he's a shady character. So keep laughing you young little dweeb.

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yay emotion! i havent stirred some one up in a little while, it will give me something to actually do now when i come on hip, cheers big ears.

Now you say "there are exceptions to that rule" but all that rule implies is that there is more then meets the eye to any person... it doesn't mean that a shady looking character isn't shady, it just means that going on appearance alone, you can never know for sure... which is funny because you admit "I didn't need to see his face to understand that he's a shady character" which basically is consistant with said rule... genius indeed.

Perhaps you should try laughing? Taking yourself too seriously can lead to problems... and it keeps you younger they say... you fat old fart :D

3. ExposeTheTruth

ExposeTheTruth Member

I gotta say...you definitely got me there. I'll try to lighten up even though sometimes it's HARD!! LOL