Freemason Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by chawk866, Jan 9, 2007.

1. chawk866

chawk866 Member

Who else has heard of this and believes its a bunch of complete bullshit. I hate conspiracy theories that have absolutely no thread of evidence but gets believers because its not theoretically "impossible". This is the conspiracy where people believe freemasons (many of them have been presidents/influential people in US history) control the US economy. Also that Freemasons took part in the JFK assassination as well saying that 9-11 was a secret war between Freemasons and Islam. I'm not a freemason or an expert on them or anything but aren't they just a group who believe in a higher being and believe in being a morally good person? My friend diehard believes some of this shit lol especially the economy part. Wtf? I seriously doubt a group of people could "secretly" control something as large as the US economy.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The entire system you were born into and accept as "reality," is masonic. Any person who holds any high seat of power and has a say in anything at that level is a Freemason. Yes, the world is run by masonic secret socieities, as difficult as that might be for you to believe and accept with your conditioned reality that is the product of corporate media and the public education (indoctrination) system, both of which are controlled by masons and used to keep the public in the dark while blindly serving their system.

3. Captain Zeep

Captain Zeep Acoustic Hero

You're absolutly right! I myself am a high ranking freemason, and I am proud to tell you that we've been keeping a close eye on you for some time now. You are getting too close to the truth. So I'm here to inform you that a hit has been put on your head. We will be using a highly trained CIA opperative to carry out the mission, that is why I'm telling you this, becouse he WILL NOT fail. So now would be a good time to put your affairs in order. Just a heads-up from Big Brother. Don't run or fight it, there is nothing you can do. Accept the inevidable.

:lol: People like you crack me up!

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok, so maybe you can take out Pressed Rat and maybe a few others but you can't kill us all. when Pressed Rat is gone there are still patriots out there willing to carry the torch to expose free masonry for the subversive self-serving organization it is :mad:

Hotwater

5. Captain Zeep

WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!

HAA, HAA, HA, HA, Ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa... *cough, hack, wheeze*

6. nashy61

nashy61 Member

On a similiar note. I met a lady at McDonald's the other day that thought that the Methodist church and Jeb Bush were behind the attacks on 9/11.

That was one hell of a lunch break.

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Impossible - The Methodist church and Jeb Bush are about
    as americana as the local McDonald's :H

Hotwater

8. Xac

Xac Visitor

No

The Knights Templar (or the "poor knights of christ") were about power and wealth, if you don't know who the Knights Templar were then don't even bother commenting on what you think the freemasons are about.

9. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

who says conspiracies have to have evidence ?

10. Treadge

Treadge Member

That is why they are conspiracys, theres no evidence,

I have been messed with by the freemasons, fbi, cops, bums, I hitchhike quite a bit, it aint no bull, freemasons are in every town in the US, a secret society in every town, all buildings have little or no windows, Ive seen alot of them, they are hiding something, dude, check out the lemegaton, I think thats how you spell it, the lesser key of solomon,

Dude, they got cameras everywhere, they watch everything, local bankers watch all the cameras in every town, its fd up man, they are satanists

there is a temple a mile down the road from my house, I have sought wisdom and enlightenment across the US, they would have invited me or turned me on by now, they are schwag, they know I aint down with their scummy asses,

check out aleister crowley too,

freemasons can suck balls, they are afraid of me

11. Captain Zeep

Have you ever considered the possibility that you are marginaly insane?

By the way the freemasons are not satanists. That is complete bullshit. If they found out a prospective member was one, said member would be black balled across the board. In all seriousness though, the freemasons are not conspiriters. They are more of an old boys club than anything else. Freemasonery does open doors.

12. Treadge

Treadge Member

they may not be satanists the way you think of satanists, but they are destroyers, they design the towns, they are the pigs and judges, they run the shit, they are designing a yuppie world man,

Solomon built God a temple, but as the prophet says, what kind of house will you build for Me, can you not see My hands made all these things

they are yuppies, they kill people, they mess up peoples lives, thats not divine dude,

when a man lights a lamp, he does not hide it under the measure, but puts it on a table for all to benefit from the light,

that which is hidden in the darkness shall be brought to the light,

one freemason said, those who are mislead deserve to be mislead,

alot of freemasons dont know the real plans of the masons, esp lower level ones, they are weak minded individuals,

its like this, a kid joins the army, they take him off to the side and tell him hes the best shooter in his class, better than all the rest, they boost his ego, he believes them, they make him an assassin, but the kid is no better at shooting than anybody else, but he doesnt know this, they just tricked him, now they give him some perks, and use him, they dont give a damn what happens to the kid, in fact if they have to they willput the blame on him, and he never knows, cause hes just some young punk who thinks hes the shit

13. Revolutionary32

Revolutionary32 Member

freemasons are in fact satanist and work for the devil.....

godspeed

14. nooget

nooget Member

mass population control, one world cashless society, protection of hidden ancient secret knowledge are some of their agendas. real none the less and for the original poster ignorance is bliss.

15. Treadge

Treadge Member

Ha, Ignorance is bliss, certainly, but its still ignorance,
    Did you exchange, a walk on part in the war, for a leaf roll in a cage?
    Peace

16. Captain Zeep

(Oops, double post.)

17. Captain Zeep

Could any of you cite some sources where you get this paranoid crap? Infact do any of you even know any masons? I think you all are sorely lacking in credability.

18. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

the next person that posts is a freemason ask them

19. BodyElectric

BodyElectric Member

Not quite, but close. I've thought of joining the Clandestine lodge at times though.

Acutally, I had this nice long post written up about how I've been exposed to Masonry since I was young and it's always been very open in our house. Been to Mary's Chapel, blah blah.. And then I had some points to make about the conspiracy folk - and then I switched tabs to double check some info and mis-clicked back and deleted it all....

The basic jist.

1. A lot of religious/pseudo religious groups have the 'unite humanity under one' dogma.

2. Change is the only constant and comparing the masons of today to anything not of the past century is silly. Hell even going back to the start of the past century can be silly. So much has changed...

3. Politics and Networking happen in social groups, even more so in a group that promotes 'brotherhood'

4. From the begining of time Every group has it's assholes and people that mis-represent what the core is about. Escpecially those that are just there to be in the boys club. ( My dad talks about the lodge politics and my first response is usually ' umm..hello? first degree? ) Welcome to humanity. People are fucktards. And so was Albert Pike.

20. Treadge

Treadge Member

They are a gang,

A bunch of suits,
    in no way divine,
    caring not for the wilderness,
    No girls allowed!
    Skull and bones,
    real cool
    dorks