• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#11 Hyde

Hyde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted March 25 2009 - 10:56 PM

So what if a conspiracy theory had well documented evidence and was pertaining to some political debate? Would it still be likley to be moved? After all well backed up conspiracies are what us smart CT's thrive off of. We're not gonna sit here and rant about hydroponic cars that have been around since the like late 60's but that the government has tried to shut down to keep us in need of gas. Hmmph :toetap05:

#12 odon

odon

Slightly Popular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,689 posts

Posted March 28 2010 - 10:31 AM

hydroponic cars

...are you sure about this?

#13 ronny25

ronny25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted July 07 2011 - 11:36 PM

I think that's probably the most vulgarity you will see from me in these forums. I don't mean any disrespect at all by it. It's just street talk, s'all.

#14 supergrover6868

supergrover6868

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted November 30 2011 - 03:11 PM

I enjoy the occasional conspiracy theory they can be fun or thought provoking, but they can also become repetitive, dogmatic and can become more about suppressing political debate and thought than promoting it

Thats flat out bull. So much for free speech. The tags and headers that promote this site as free speech are lies.

#15 supergrover6868

supergrover6868

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted December 01 2011 - 02:07 PM

I'd like to re-iterate the basic Forum Guidelines:

http://www.hipforums...mguidelines.htm

from that page

Other than these restrictions, people are free to post whatever they choose. This is a FREE SPEECH site and we respect people's right to have their say. Let's all just be civil about it!

yet clearly we see here that that is simply not true.

#16 stinkfoot

stinkfoot

truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,674 posts

Posted December 01 2011 - 02:55 PM

If you have issues with a particular forums moderator then please take it up privately with that moderator and not discuss moderation openly. It has been posted elsewhere here-- this site cannot abridge your free speech- only the government can.

Ultimately if you do not agree with how Hip Forums is being run then you are perfectly free to post elsewhere.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” -Robert McCloskey

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company