Impeach Bush !!!

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by CyberFly, May 13, 2004.

1. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

Impeach Bush !!! Him and Crummy Rummy are doing a "superb" job putting our soldiers in harms way for oil.

[​IMG]

2. oOOaliceOOo

oOOaliceOOo Member

What do you mean...he's putting the soldier's in harm's way???? He's putting every single American in harm's way.

3. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

We were in harms way before Bush did anything.

4. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

The number of Congressmen required to impeach him are equal with the number that agreed with him to go to war with Iraq. They would have to be replaced or be impeached before a majority could be in favor of ending something they helped start. Remember the vote to go to war? Even Kerry voted yes!

Changeyourlatitude

5. oOOaliceOOo

oOOaliceOOo Member

6. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Best way to put an end to the agenda currently being followed by this unaccountable cabal would be to force the public closure of all neo-con think tanks (from when these policies emerge) such as the American Enterprise Institute, The Heritage Foundation, The Foundation for the Defence of Democracies and other oh so patriotic sounding establishments.

Drag their members out and put them on trial and burn their facilities to the ground.

Of course the revolution would have to be well and truly underway before such extreme measures were ever brought to bear.

Perhaps we can start by revoking Paul Wolfowitz's and Richard Perle's American citizenship since both are dual Israeli/US citizens and both serve Sharon and Israeli interests in concert with their supposed service to the US public. Conflict of interest anyone?

7. MushroomDreams

MushroomDreams Senior Member

If Clinton could get impeached for a blow job than there must be a thousand reasons to impeach Bush.

PS: The Iraqis Gone Wild, Big LOL.

8. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Lick, I've heard ideas similar to yours before but I just can't place my finger on it. Abolishing free speech, Oppressing political dissidents, any of this sounding familiar?

Maybe we can put these people in forced labor camps while we're at it.

9. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

WOW! You guys make Nancy Pelosi look far right!

Changeyourlatitude

10. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

LOL. you take my rant to literally my friend. Id rather expose the complicity between such think tanks and the media which spins their cause instead of truly informing the public of whats going on. That would do more to marginalise these think tanks and their warmongering doctrines than any direct assault would ever hope to achieve.

Im not an armed revolutionary by any means and don't even support the private ownership of guns but I do get pissed off and in need of saying something downright controversial from time to time.

11. Incubus

Incubus Banned

THen dont rant, just stay on topic... I think that bush and the arabs are both evil, and we all should kill ourselves, because no matter whos in charge we will disagree, and when we die god is incharge and if we dont like it we can GOTO HELL.

12. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Aw Hell won't that bad, at least I've got a lot of friends going there too.

13. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

14. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

"Impeach Bush" is a cliche already, and thus, quite lame.

I am all for impeaching the idiot, but it's not going to happen.

WritersPanic and mysticblu21 like this.
  15. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

I would rather be honest and right than trendy and cool.

[​IMG]

16. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yeah, but you're just repeating the same anti-Bush slogans which have been said a million and a half times before. Can you come up with anything more original than simply "impeach Bush"? That one got old back in like 2002.

You're preaching to a crowd who feels the same way as you more or less, so what is the point? I don't think anyone here likes Bush. I fucking loathe the idiot, but it's highly unlikely he's going to be impeached within the next five and a half months before elections. Just pray that he doesn't get re-elected - not like things would be any better if plastic Kerry took command.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  17. And as we see now, even when it does happen, it accomplishes nothing.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Holy necropost Batman!

Anyway, getting on topic. I do remember there was only 1 congressman who tried to pass articles of impeachment for W under Pelosi’s congress. But it got no traction, and it was around the time Bush was about to leave office anyway

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  19. Yea, I thought there were parallels in earlier discussions, so I went time traveling this afternoon. I think it was a good find.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape