drinking...what are you feelings of it?

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by veroness, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

No, I don't.
    Bring it on!
    What do I drink?
    What ever gets me drunk!

2. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I Got Nothin But Love.

3. hellixxx

hellixxx Member

that's a good feeling, just being able to walk into a place and knowing no one -- or maybe 1 or 2 people-- and just not giving a shit and making yourself at home ya know haha..

4. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

well its weird cuz b4 i turned 21 i would drink a lot more.. now that im 21 i havent been drunk probably sense i was 19.. right after i discovered marijuana at the age of 18 when i first tried it I lost all interest in drinking.. To this day i never drink, if i do its just one drink..i dunno i just don't enjoy drinking anymore, plus its a poison

5. spanishcastlemagic

spanishcastlemagic Member

I used to only drink because everyone else was at parties or whatever, but in the last few months its really grown on me

6. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I would personally not prefer to not get drunk. I just don't see it as a goal when drinking, I just see it as a little treat you get when you enjoy a special drink. I like fine wines, beers and even things like absinthe when I can get my hands on it, because I like to enjoy an alcoholic beverages, not face its stupid cons that are associated with it.

7. insanoflex64

insanoflex64 Guest

i drink a lot. usually about 8-10 beers a day. I usually barely get a buzz off that. Theres just nothing better than that first beer after work(and the next 6). MMMM, cant wait till i get off work!

8. Ganja man

Ganja man Member

most drinks taste pretty shit until like the second or third one lol. i only drink if their are no other substances at the party, if there is other stuff, i would rather do any other substance, if there is only drink and you dont drink the party will be shit because every one is fucked and really annoying so have abit to drink.

9. monterrey_purple

monterrey_purple Member

I hate the fucking taste but I do it anyway see I love the effect worth it

10. hippyhappy

hippyhappy Member

I'm Irish, we drink!

11. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

get drunk, get stoned, get really fucked up and have lots of fun and breake some shits. fuck i love beer, tons of nice cold beer :eek:

12. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

if there is beer, that is free, I will drink it.

13. Ivy_Intoxicated

Ivy_Intoxicated Member

Find a drink that you enjoy...
    Honestly when i drink sometimes i want the feeling to go away.
    But most of the time i have a blast!
    Either that or find someone who has a bowl to smoke.
    Or...besides taking pictures...suggest they play a drinking game.
    Usually parties are very entertaining, drinking or not

14. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

A small tumbler of a single malt whiskey...Scottish origins.

15. Where I live (same as the OP) people just like to get drunk so they can have an excuse to take silly photos of each other and post them online to show everyone how cool they are..

Yeah, I don't really buy into it..

Now social drinking, or drinking on a date is something I can appreciate.

16. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

haha, i like taking pictures while drinking sometimes but all my friends usually forget cameras cuz we're too busy doing other drunken things that are much more exciting that smiling and posing.

i drink and smoke a lot and i love it, i'm somewhat addicted to beer pong and bonging.

17. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

I didn't even drink on my 21st birthday, just bought some beer. It's still in the fridge, I only drank one the next day.

I got high.

:sifone:

18. ippi

ippi Member

I almost drink every day... I love drinking, it makes me relaxed, crazy fucked up... Then I take some benzos with alcohol, and I am totally free.

"I am Lizard King, I can do anything" Jim Morrison

19. cking13

cking13 Member

i used to be a huge drink and partier, some of my best memories are from parties being completely SHITfaced..

but.. then i found weed.... salvia.. then acid.. then ecstasy..

and i kind of quit drinking all together. even when im at parties i dont drink.

i love being drunk, but i dont like drinking. it takes me too long to get drunk, id much rather have a few hits and feel great in 5 minutes.

20. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

drinking is great, although I dont drink like I used to. I barely drink now, I rather smoke some trees, or pop some painkillers. Im more into relaxing highs. But occasionally, nothing can stop me from drinking gallon of beer. I love beer.