drinking...what are you feelings of it?

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by veroness, Oct 8, 2006.

1. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

does anyone out here feel really out of place when drinking but still continues doing it when your whole enviroment (party) is partaking in it. i dont like drinking but if your at a party when everyone else is, what are you suppossed to do besides take pictures of everyone...?

2. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

Do ecstasy. Or, you could find a drink you like. Try wine or maybe Jack and black (cola).

Being drunk is fun.:)

3. HatEd

HatEd Member

I don't like getting drunk.But I'll have a couple drinks at a party or bar.It gets really boring to hang out with people who are drinking all night though.

4. ESP_Shredder

ESP_Shredder Member

The only time I'll drink is if I'm at a big party. I don't go to bars or socially drink with friends. But at a big party, yeah I like being pretty smashed :p

5. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

drinking alone, probably world's boringest thing, resulting in the wanting of more alcohol or the presence of a random girl you can pretend likes you.

6. sandpedlar

sandpedlar Member

"i dont like drinking". Then don't. Get a sprite or something. Tell them that drinking isn't your thing. Don't be stupid and drink anyway, if you don't like to do it.

7. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i dont drink ..even at big parties..at most if they had like a marijuana meade or a home brew or something id take the tiniest sip possible just to get a taste but i will never drink more then a sip

id say find the smoking room ?& get high
    dance... or..just leave..drunk people are annoying anyway so i'd just rather not be around em

8. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

there were some people smoking outside and i tended to drift towards them but my friend told me not to smoke while i was there... i rather be around high people then drunk people

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

What??????????????????????????? Maybe for you.........

10. hgh238

hgh238 Member

I no like drinking.

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Then dont you dont have to drink! Look, Not directed at you hgh, but Im tired of this preaching bullshit about how "evil" alcohol is. If it kills people, then good, less dumbasses left on the earth, let em root themselves out. Not everyone can handle drinking, or even knows how to get the proper effects out of using it. Same with weed, not everyone sees it as a miracle cure or is even comfortable with smoking it.

12. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Personally, I love drinking good beer and top dollar wine. Microbrews are the shit, but I have health problems so I can't really do it too often. I think some of you might not really understand that there is a whole world of brewing out there. Drinking a keg of bud light with a bunch of your random fucks in the woods or desert isn't the end-all be-all of 'drinking.'

13. Weatherman

Weatherman Member

Wtf is with all you people? Who doesn't like to get horribly twisted on some Jack and run around naked in a field howling at the moon? Drinking with a bunch of people at party is shallow fun, I'll do it every now and again, if you're at the right party it's a good way to meet new people. Alcohol is definitely not my drug of choice, but I'll gladly take it when I'm in the mood. It's the original European poison, have some respect. :)

14. Wheels

Wheels Member

As for the friend telling you not to smoke, what kind of friend is that who doesnt respect your choices? I drank in college, not in high school (I wasn't a 'cool' kid lol) but lately I find I don't like alcohol as much as other things. But you don't have to be messed up on anything if you don't want to be. :)

15. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I like getting drunk cause I usually have a nice laugh about it the next day when people tell me what I did. This one time I was wicked hammered and came home with a friend and we continued to drink. I decided I would roll a joint so I broke some up on my tray and then I put it down and flipped out saying I forgot how to roll a joint. I then grabbed my trusty buck knife and threw it at the wall. It wouldn't stick so I started stabbing the wall numerous times then jammed my knife inside it so it stuck out. Then I turned around and was like "Let's fry some bagels." And we fried some bagels. When I woke up the next day it was kinda fucked like shit was everywhere and a knife was sticking out of the wall.

16. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

damn...Frying bagels

You guys down there always surprise me lol

17. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

drunk people may be annoying but at least theyre having fun.. stoned people just sit there and fall asleep.. BORING. i never feel out of place when i drink (surpisingly), its just about the only drug i can do without feeling wierd, that and xanax. pot makes me feel really panicky and fucked up lol. and what better to do when drinking than to talk, or play cards, i mean when ur around drunk people and your drunk theres no shortage of things to do to entertain yourselves unless your boring to begin with.

18. anonymous_nut

anonymous_nut Member

pot can be pretty annoying at parties, if you're not too stoned, where you'll end up watching everyone from a couch and being like, what dumbasses. a few drinks is what i usually do. get to the numbing/staggering stage and im nice. on occasion, i like to get horribly twisted, but i usually cant get enough alchohol, but when i do, it kicks ass. i went crazy in the dominican republic. i must've downed 25 drinks one day, 15 at least at a club in a spam of 3 hours.

19. smileyusa

smileyusa Member

drinking is something one should be mindful of. i am especially when i overdo it and feel like shit.

when i was 20, i quit drinking for four years and quit smoking pot for about three and a half. it had to do with another type of drug that i really wanted to forget about. the thing about minds developing during those early years is valid and people that age should try abstaining for awhile if they can, those times in your early twenties are awsome, don't cloud them with alcohol or narcotic haze. if people go a few years in their young lives abstaining from drink and drug, that way when they start smoking or drinking again, they'll truely appreciate the fun try to moderate theirselves where they don't feel like shit the next day, if they can't accomplish that, they should try abstinance for a few years. it did me enormous good, i went to a mental therapist and sorted out my shit.

20. OctopusNightstand

OctopusNightstand Member

Hmm, at parties I feel like i belong no matter what im doing. Maybe im just a good mingler?