So who likes Morning Sex? What Kind...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by ljnh, Sep 27, 2006.

1. ljnh

ljnh Member

I was wonderin....

No, Lil not about the deer this time...

Who likes morning sex, how often, what kind...

I'll start.

I love to wake up in the morning and I just love to watch my partner sleep for awhile study her, her features, facial expressions and watch her breath.

I love to snuggle up from behind and if she is sleeping on her side, spoon her... I'll gently reach around and down and start massaging her warm moist pussy... If she responds I'll part her legs, sometimes that is how she responds, and the i'll slide my dick down there and do a little labia/dick massaging, then the insertion, after a while of teasing her... and after that the tempo is goverened by her response!

Other times, since I am very Oral, if she is laying on her back I'll crawl between her legs and have a little breakfast.... mmmm, I love the smell of pussy in the mornig! Smells like Victory!!! (Think Robert Duval in Apocolypse Now) But seriously I love to wake up my lover this way, its such a tender way to say Good Morning

1 person likes this.
  2. topper

topper Member

Who doesn't like morning sex, afternoon sex, nightime sex?
    When I wake up with my morning wood, I will snuggle behind my wife. If she is in the mood, she pushes back against my hard cock. I slide her pj's down and snuggle my cock in her ass crack. Grabbing hold of my cock, I'll take it and put the head to her wet pussy lips and slide it home. Then we rock, like waves in the ocean, enjoying the great feelings before we even get up. She rubs her clit as we fuck and she begins to cum, which sets me off filling her with cum.
    Talk about breakfast in bed. When I pull my cock out, a flow of cum follows. I slide right down the sheets and turn her onto her stomach as I spread her legs and bury my face in her pussy. Gourmet Breakfast.

papa-bear likes this.
  3. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I love morning sex.. Good lord, it's always freakin' huge.

4. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

i love morning sex. its incredible... except when you wake up with a dry throat and all that. i like waking up to him rolling on top of me and sticking it in. it rules! lol

5. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

for some reason i dont last long first thing in the am. its too amazing. usually, i last a good amount of time, long enough for her anyway. but theres soemthing about morning sex, i love it, but i dont think its worth it to her.

6. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

most guys don't last long in the morning.
    yeah, i love morning sex...
    usually it's the same as alot of you guys have described. my baby wakes me up from behind. love it.

7. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

mmm, very nice.......! One day, I hope to be waking a woman up from behind with my tongue.

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Morning wood = a great way for both of us to wake up.

9. user2q

user2q Banned

ya i no

10. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

I stole my bf's virginity in the morning... :)

He was sleeping on the couch and
    I showed up and just started to kiss his lips softly
    to wake him up nicely and
    before I knew it we were making out and he
    was so hard, I had to bring him into the bedroom. ^_^

11. Aeshura

Aeshura Member

Just gotta say, when the morning lights filter in, and the sun shines behind your lover like some sort of goddess, man, fills me with love and her with...well me

12. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

how can you say no when a hard-on is poking you in the back?!

Alonso376 likes this.
  13. lindseybug

lindseybug Member

:D

14. g-bird

g-bird Member

yup -gotto love morning sex...

15. newlondongirl

newlondongirl Banned

Love morning sex, you always have so much energy in the morning, and hell, you need to brush your teeth and take a shower anyway, might as well make it worth it!

16. 3hundred

3hundred Member

I like to go down on her when I wake up in the middle of the night and catch her off guard. she never complains to find me down there eating her up. What a way to be woken up if you ask me...

1 person likes this.
  17. bansidhe

bansidhe Member

Love morning sex! nothing beats waking a man up with your mouth!

Slutty Sue and Twogigahz like this.
  18. Fu Manchu

Fu Manchu Member

Being woken up with a woman on top of you is amazing, though I'm usually the one initiating. With my dick so hard I slowly take her panties off and try to surprise her with my cock running against her pussy. By the time she wakes up and realizes what's going on she's incredibly wet and I begin to slowly have sex with her. Picking up the intensity until I'm all out banging her.

I love morning sex, night sex, day sex, anal sex, oral sex, any sex... Love it all.

Eric! and lcfan like this.
  19. Butters

Butters Senior Member

I've tried to do things in the morning... but she just pushes me away and says "its early", and goes back to sleep... :(

Eric44 likes this.
  20. iceblue61

iceblue61 Member

you are morning sex me? wait