Are cancer men different when with cancer women?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by cliche23, Aug 13, 2006.

1. cliche23

cliche23 Member

Are cancer men different in relationships with a cancer woman than they are when with other zodiac signs? I have read posts where some would say that cancer men are needy, emotional etc. I have a friend who is with a cancer and she would tell me that there would be times where he would cry and pour out his feelings to her, but the only difference between her and I is she's the type that has an "I don't care attitude" and I am the total opposite what is that about? It seems like the cancer that I am with is from a different breed (lol), he seems to be the total opposite, he doesn't express feelings, he doesn't show a side where he's needy; I wish he was a bit emotional and expressive because it would help me to know what's going on inside of that head of his. He seems to be a mystery to me, no matter how many questions I ask he always seems to be beat around the bush resulting in him not answering the questions that I have asked. I am a cancer as well and I seem to be the one with the emotions, expression of feelings, and the needy one however I pull myself back a lot because since he's the opposite it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable so I try to be cool and laid back like him pretending like I don't have feelings. What could it be? I'm thinking perhaps this will take some time, so I am just waiting patiently.