Worst President of US

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by Chinese Troubadour, Aug 12, 2006.

?

Who was the worst US president?

1. Trump

2. Obama

3. Bush Sr

4. Bush Jr

5. Clinton

6. Reagan

7. Nixon

8. Johnson

9. Kennedy

10. Eisenhower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

One of the main reasons why the war started was because Lincoln wanted to free al slaves...........plus the U.S. constitution is half dog shit anyway.

2. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I think a war to keep states from seceding is justified though, otherwise the federal government could constantly be basically blackmailed with the threat of secession from any state over anything.

dd788snipe likes this.
  3. Pumpkin Eater

Pumpkin Eater Member

And what elementary school history books hve you been reading?

4. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

You just described the clinton n clinton show... cept you should've used 'heshe' instead of 'he'.

5. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

I live in Canada. I'll be honest with you, I know little about the U.S. Civil War, as far as some of my friends that do know about it have told me was that it was a stupid war and the most bloodiest U.S. war, I just read a few sections of it online and it said that it all started because Lincoln wanted to free the slaves and the South didn't agree, am I wrong?

6. TheMadcapSyd

Indeed, Lincoln did have a strong ant-slavery policy, but slavery would never have been abolished in any of those states during Lincoln's presidency unless the state's voted on it themself, the only thing that really would've happened was the stopping of slavery from expanding into the territories, and possibly more free states entering the union, further distrupting the delicate balance between slave and free states in the senate. It wasn't the 1st talk of a state leaving the union either, South Carolina threatend it under Andrew Jackson I believe because of what it saw as unfair tarrifs. There were many economic, social and political reasons behind the civil war, though slavery probably was the single biggest issue, people joke about how different the south and north is today but back then it was even more extreme, and the election of Lincoln to the presidency was the final straw for many southerners. And yes, it was the bloodiest war in US history, anywhere from 400-600,000 dead

7. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Yeah, so how could one argue Lincoln as the worst?

8. Chinese Troubadour

Chinese Troubadour Member

It's not nonsense that Lincoln was worst. even if he did try to abolish slavery, he did it in a wrong way, setting up a worst precedent---federal intervention into states' affairs. This precedent gave us the federal War on Drugs and all of such things we strongly oppose today.

9. TheMadcapSyd

Still though

1. It's slavery, even though the policy Lincoln probably would've took as president would've been containment.

2. Lincoln didn't send troops in 1st, the south left the union first.

10. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

why the hell did people vote bill clinton......

cause he got a blowjob? lol

11. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

There have been many bad ones unfortunately. I would have to say Ronald Reagan by a pubic hair. Reagan did not acknowledge the existance of the AIDS crisis until 1985. At that time many Americans had died. But those we not real Americans: gays, racial minorities, resident aliens and hemophiliacs.

Reagan entered office in 1981 and proceeded to destroy the Air Traffic Controllers union. He was no friend of unions. He destroyed other unions. These organizations had corruption, of course, but these union allow people to earn an equitable wage and have safe working conditions.

He put young Americans in the Middle East in grave danger.

His domestic policies were atrocious: ketchup was declared a veggie, cut the school lunch program, attempted to destroy head start program, made it very difficult for college students to receive grants, cut federal funding to the arts, allowed the equal rights amendment to die, cut back federal assistance to womens shelters and clinics. He was an outdoorsman but clean water and air were not important. The man was an enviornmental menace. The homelessness crisis that exists in this country today can be trace back to his administration.

The most horrific concept to me, was when this fucker died 2 years ago, it was treated as though we had lost a great person. People have forgotten he was a actor. He played a role of a loveable, aloof, old guy. He had numerous "fall guys" in his administration. He threw his asistants to the wolves and he came away smelling like a rose.

Many in today"s society would consider "W" however he is following the lessions taught be his daddy, Reagan, Nixon, the 1960's liars LBJ & JFK.

That's my opinion, feel free to disagree.

12. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Reagan definitely was one of the worst, and he made America, and its political system, basically what it is today. What a lot of people miss about Reagan is that he basically worshipped unbridled capitalism, and one of his stated goals was to make government in America run like a profit-making business. Our 'justice' system today is a product of this 'vision'. There is a profit motive today for basically everything the government does, including arresting, convicting, and incarcerating people. This is really a new concept of government, that was created by Reagan and his buddies, and which has been brought to fruition today, with disastrous results.

13. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

w bish is the 1 who will prove the hardest or impossible to recover from..what hes doing is screwing us for decades or forever....
    we may never recover from the shit hes doing

after him we should disolve the office of president

14. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Yea, we might recover from what Bush is doing, if he doesn't blow the whole friggin' world up.

Yea, I think having a benevolent king would be better than this ostensibly democratic business of 'electing' a 'president' that we have now.

15. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

george bush. no contest.

16. TheMadcapSyd

No, there's a big contest, and it's won by others.

17. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

history will prove him the biggest disaszter to ever hit the earth
    at least this country..lets hope he dont fuckup the earth too much...

18. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

W. Bush

...OF THE MODERN ERA at least.

19. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

C'mon now..

A lot of people voted Bush jr. That's just ignorant.

Now, don't get me wrong.. he's bad and he's fucking up everything in sight for future generations.. but when we truly look back upon history, he's not gonna look as bad as many of those men. Bush is following the footsteps of many other horrible presidents. Hopefully I'm right with my optimistic viewpoint and he doesn't fuck up everything much more than he has now.

I voted Reagan because Jackson wasn't on there. It's hard to choose, there have been so many fucked up leaders of this country.

20. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

If you look up National Debt per presidential term, and employment/jobs created per presidential term, Bush Senior is the worst. However let's not forget that Reagan had a lot to do with what happened in Bush Senior's term, so it's questionable.