Kill the white man?

Discussion in 'People' started by backtothelab, Jul 22, 2004.

1. HonkyTonk

HonkyTonk Member

That article brings out about 100 years of deep southern pride in me. WOOO I can feel the spirit of Geogre Wallace in me!

2. phaedros

phaedros Member

your a skynrd fan too..lol.

you know once i eight and then i ate

3. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

I think that guy haves a point:p

4. Megara

Megara Banned

scary.

5. JeromeEU

JeromeEU Member

Hey, why not killing everybody? After that, no man alive will care...

6. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

"I believe there will ultimately be a clash between the oppressed and those doing the oppressing. I believe that there will be a clash between those who want freedom, justice and equality for everyone and those who want to continue the system of exploitation. I believe that there will be that kind of clash, but I dont think it will be based on the colour of the skin." - Malcomn X

says enough

7. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Other than 5 Mexicans and 5 Blacks, everyone here is fine.

8. m6m

m6m Member

Abolition of racist social constructs is NOT the same thing as physical racial elimination!!!

Wake-up please!!

Armstong Williams is LYING in his WILD and intentional misrepresentation of Noel Ignatiev's article.

Noel Ignatiev's article gives an excellent sumary of the 500 year historical dynamic of racist social constructs in the New World.

Remember, in the Old World the tiny elite of rich hierarchs believed that the masses of humanity were not rich like themselves, because unlike themselves, the masses were mentally predisposed towards villainy and criminality.

That was the mind-set of the rich and the paid thugs they armed to uphold the pyrimid of their hierarchical social structure against the mass of humanity.

But in the New World, the Caucazoid elites were able to gain the cooperation of the Caucazoid masses by claiming that they were no longer bad people prone to villainy, but rather, it is people of other races such as the Indigenious Natives and the African Slaves who are NOW the villains.

With their NEW social standing, the Caucazoid masses continue to cooperate with the elite social hierarchy to this day.

It is in the hope of our overcoming this racial consciousness and ending our cooperation with this racist social construct that Noel Ignatiev gave his article the provocative title "Abolishing the White Race".

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

yeah, 'cause we've learned that provocative titles are a good idea. now there's scores of people who won't listen to him, flip him the bird and call him a nazi. or worse, just go along with the title because it pleases their own hateful little hearts. boy, he showed us. them harvard people, they're real good.

10. m6m

m6m Member

Exactly!

Without the provocative title, the article would have been lost beneath the anonymous and forgotten mountain of published articles.

But, because of that provocative title, the article is now widely read and much discussed.

We wouldn't be discussing it here today without it, and many of us who were clueless to the history of racial social constructs are now more enlightned because of it.

11. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

Its not meant to be taken literally - its logical proposition, and the basis of a logical attack against racism. The point being that what was origionally posted was not the original source material but a repotage of the source, probably done by someone who was afraid of Ignatiev's intellect. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

12. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Many people are too dumb not to take things literally.

13. saintjimmy924

saintjimmy924 Member

man....when i read the title..it kinda angered me....but after reading the article...it made me laugh...this guy is such a dumbass...he actually wants to abolish an entire race to make the world a better place???....this is no better than Hitler trying to demolish evry Jew....haha...excuse me while i laugh some more

14. mynameiskc

yeah, but look at the post directly above mine...appealing to the most common mindset makes me crazy. good ideas get lost in the rush to condemn. i dunno, its his article, and if it makes him happy to have to constantly and neverendingly defend his work to people who aren't really listening, more power to him. i, however, would probably become violent eventually. ;)

15. mynameiskc

well, you have to admit, with all the haters in this world, it wasn't at ALL an unusual comment.