Two questions, my twin brother and drawn to Aquarians?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by audreyyy, Aug 3, 2006.

1. audreyyy

audreyyy Member

Hey hey, I'm new to these forums.. and astrology, except I've been reading a lot about it for the last few weeks.

I've read a lot about Aquarius and the strangeness of them. And about the whole age of Aquarius thing. Apparently Aquarius folks are here to sort of bring us all into the age (correct me if I'm wrong, that's just what I got).

Anyway the question rises because I am not an Aquarius at all, except I believe I have several tendencies. I do in fact have Aquarius is my sign for Venus, I wonder if that has something to do with it?

My sun sign is an Aries, but I was born on the 21st of March (at 6:24 PM), which brings me to the cusp so I'm a mix between Pisces and Aries (which the Pisces shows a bit more because I also have it in Mercury). My moon is also in Sagittarius.

I almost feel as if I was put on this Earth to teach. I feel with all Aquarians I meet that I have a distinct and odd connection with them. I have two friends who are Aquarius, and while we don't get as close as other friends of mine, there's a different bond that I don't have with others. I also have an ex boyfriend who pretty much treated me like absolute garbage but he has an Aquarius rising and he interests me in an odd way just like the other two do.

And with the second question of mine I have a twin brother, born one minute before me. Would everything for his signs be almost exactly the same as mine? Is there a possibility that we came to this Earth born together for some reason, or something that happened in a past life?

Anyway, I hope these aren't lame questions, I'm just curious. Thanks!