How do aquarian men fall in love?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Doralicia, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Doralicia

Doralicia Member

Hi,
    I am a virgo woman. There is this aquarian man I like very much. One day he started showing a lot of interest on me and that has made me very happy...but he sometimes is elusive...sometimes seems interested on me. I can´t find the way he asks me out. I would like to know how aquarian men feel when falling in love and how they behave.

I am very confused and I don´t want to screw it up making a mistake or rushing him.

What do you expect from a woman you like? I am having a hard time reading the signals.

Thanks for your help.

2. scarikari

scarikari Member

Here is some advice, take it or leave it!

Aquarian men have no rules about love. They are more comfortable in a non-commital relationship, meaning that a relationship on a comfortable, not confining relationship, is better for thesemen. Also, they will not straight out ask you, you need to get him as your friend and be on a comfortable rapport with him. They always seem to love the untouchable, meaning slightly off limits to them. Also, they love an original and popular girl who stands out from the crowd. Talkabout anything and everything, topics that they are interested in. If you want him to finally ask you out, maybe you can ask him if you develop a comfort level with one another. In the end, he will always long for that friend he wanted to make his lover. He is scared to ask the girl out because he doesn't want to ruin the friendship, that is probably why it seems as if he isn't interested in you. He probably is, aquarians are verey different individuals. Personally, i love having them around.

3. lanalou

lanalou Member

i second your response scarikari....i am currently with an aquarian man and he ressembles what you have said...one thing you forgot to mention though...they elaborate alot on average stories, events that happened to them and they have a nack to twist the truth...play your cards right and you will know how define truth from fiction...i am a pisces by the way and that is not a good match for aquarians as my sign is far too sensitive for the latter..but so far it has been a bumpy ride but i'm still on riding this wonderful wave of my relationship with this interesting character. Good luck Doralicia!!!:cool:

4. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Ianalou,They say Pisces is not compatable with Aquarius,but I disagree as I am a Aquarius male and some of my most memorable flings have been with Pisces females,and all were ended on great terms.

5. scarikari

scarikari Member

lanalou,

you are right they do embellish a little on their stories, but it is really harmless.

why this is, I don't know. You are lucky to have your aquarius, they are great people, next to gemini of course

6. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

I am an Aquarius male and I have to say you hit it right on the head!

7. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I am an Aquarius sun, with Mercury, Mars, Saturn in Aquarius too, and it is my ascendant. I fell in love with a Cancer, which isnt supposed to happen much. But we were meant to be together. She proposed to me, and I had always wanted to have a woman propose.....
    So what else do you want to know? I know a little about anything and everything. lol

8. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

I once had an aquarius guy get a crush on me. I myself am an aquarius (aquarius and aquarius!). But I'm more of the shy version, who never talked to anyone, so everybody
    always ignored me. Except 2: An Aquarius and a Gamini guy. I knew because they always,ALWAYS called on me ( which confused everyone).If I would get a quarter for every time they called on me, I'd be rich! The Gemini always asked me stupid questions, and the Aquarius always complemented me,and whenever I drew, he was like ''AWSOME! LOOK WHAT SHE DREW!!!'' (and yes, everybody started teasing them. Did they care?No...) The Gemini never admitted that he liked me (although it lasted the whole year! Man, I actually started getting ANOYED by him, cuz he acted all mocho around me), and the aquarius told me (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLASSROOM ON THE WAY OUT!!!!>everybody walking around him!!<, standing there like an idiot,lol), just out of nowhere...''I want you to know...THAT I LOVE YOU!!!" yes, he said that loud, loud enough that everybody could here him.Leaving me, the little shy girl that everybody ignored, speechless. I saved his butt by saying '' yeah, right.". He didn't show much interest afterwards.

My theory is, that if you want an Aquarius guy, you don't have to be popular, just eccentric or someone that leaves him curious of you, however, I'm not much of an expert on guys. Eventhough I'm an Aquarius too, I can't guarantee my theory. Since all Aquarians ( as everybody knows...) are different and unpredictable.

But my book says that Aquarius and Virgo don't fit well together (not in a love relationship),but....that's just what my huge book on Astrology says. You may be lucky!
    since

9. gdhmomchild

gdhmomchild Duct tape abuser

Wow~! I just assumed they stepped into it like everyone else...
    *looks at the bottom of her shoes* yup...didn't even see it, just stepped right in it.
    But what do I know since I'm neither male or Aquarian. My moon is tho...lol, distant cousin?

10. saffronfrancisburnet

saffronfrancisburnet Member

hi there just spotted this {sorry im a
    female water carrier and my partner
    has the problem that you have with your man } ..
    we try to be more open i know how you must feel
    i see the worry on my partners face who is a leo
    i act totally unnerved by feelings unless someone knows me well.
    maybe your male water carrier is just being elusive until
    he feels secure enough to shine through.
    ps every water carrier ive met including my self do this to there partners
    im very sorry you feel confused and wish as a woman aquarian i could
    explain,being your partner is a man but i know its hard for all signs to
    see past this sad part of the aquarian
    i hope i brightened your view alittle
    love n peace from saff
    ps if he shows you interst then the aqauarian will be there for you what ever for aquarians do have a passion for togetherness really..although we seem distant its just maybe like myself the bigger picture of life gets in our way....
    give him a chance to be himself then point out he can talk to you about life love the universe ..its all in side.....

11. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

As an aquarian male, I'd say that everything scarikari said was pretty accurate, except for the part about being popular. For me I could care less if the girl is popular or not. But then again, I'm not your average aquarian (if such a thing exists).

12. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

I'm an Aquarian man, and scarikari is quite accurate. Though, I personally prefer the girl to make the first move. If I do make the first move, it's after the girl has given me plenty of signals that she wants me.

13. becky12

becky12 Members

I have recently read book from Anna Kovach called Aquarius Man Secrets.
    Have to say it helps me to better understand his behaviour and improve my relation.

14. diesel#

diesel# Members

Same here, I’m an Aquarius male also. Usually if I meet someone online, its because they were interested in me, and sent me the first message. Or in public I am told by her or her girlfriends that she wants me.

Op..

We also struggle talking in detail about feelings. Once I know that I’m in a secure relationship I struggle with keeping passion alive. I get very complacent and think we both are on the same level of love and commitment and go on living daily life. I get into my hobbies way too much at times. I like it when she goes shooting with me and partakes in my hobbies. I only make good friends with people that I agree with or share hobbies with. Plus they have to be dependable and follow through with commitments. I’m a millennial, and hate my generation.

In a description of our sign, we are called humanists. I’m not sure how I take that to be true. I normally greet people friendly with a smile. After I judge and form an opinion of you, then we can be friends or you can drop off a cliff and I’ll not have lost anything. I appreciate friendships but won’t go out of my way to make them unless I see a valuable quality I like.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And don't forget, you'll need a fish tank. :p

16. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

They should go find themselves a Sagittarius. :p

Eric! likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Leo's are the best though. And scorpions.

18. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Doralicia, I'm an Aquarius, found this article from Astromatcha.com, and I think it's spot-on and might be useful to you.

Aquarius Man and Virgo Woman

A relationship between an Aquarius man and a Virgo woman will have its work cut out to overcome differences between this couple, but it can be done.

A Genuine Friendship

The Aquarius man and the Virgo woman are drawn together by their shared intelligence. The Virgo woman, ruled by Mercury, is very clever and able, and she admires the foresight and reason of the Aquarius man. He in turn, progressive and idealistic, admires the Virgo woman’s willingness to be of service. The couple genuinely like each other and want to help each other, which has to be a good start for Aquarius man Virgo woman compatibility.

However, although a great friendship, this relationship lacks passion and drama. The Aquarius man is an air sign, with a highly intellectualized approach to sex. His Virgo woman is an earth sign, with all the sensuality that implies, but she won’t relax until she trusts her Aquarius man – and that could take some doing. Sexually, compatibility between this couple grows with experience, but it’s not that great to begin with. Aquarius man and Virgo woman compatibility is held together by an intellectual glue, not a physical one.

Both partners in this relationship are kind and caring, and they will try hard not to hurt each other. They are also both very sarcastic, however, and can be quite scathing to each other when they’re in a row. Fortunately, neither takes it particularly personally, and each is able to give as good as they get. The wars between this couple will be fought verbally and with great dexterity. The Virgo woman, ruled by communicative and intelligent Mercury, is used to getting the last word. However, the Aquarius man is ruled by unpredictable Uranus, and always has a last word up his sleeve. The couple tolerate each other’s different styles with good humor, however and with respect. Aquarius man Virgo woman compatibility is based on genuine friendship too.

Day to Day Niggles

The problems start to emerge in the relationship when we look at the Aquarius man’s need for freedom. The Virgo woman isn’t particularly jealous, and will allow him his freedom to some extent – but she is horrified by his casual disregard for the rules and worries constantly that he will get into trouble. The Aquarius man laughs off her concerns, but he is driven to distraction at times by the Virgo woman’s obsession with details. She is meticulous and precise, whereas he is a big picture guy. In their day to day lives together, this can be a source of frustration for Aquarius man Virgo woman compatibility.

The Aquarius man also doesn’t like the Virgo woman’s penchant for planning everything in detail. He’d much rather go with the flow. And she doesn’t like his insistence on a wide social life; she’d rather it was just the two of them. These minor niggles fade, however, when compared to the couple’s shared passion for charity and humanitarian work. Both of them put themselves out for others, and together they can achieve some very wonderful things for the rest of humanity. However good Aquarius man Virgo woman compatibility may or may not be for the couple, it’s certainly good for the rest of us.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

ohh eric..

20. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Wouldn't the love compatibility be greatly influenced by their sign in Venus? Not sure if Astrology is real or not but its a topic i'm growing interest in.

There are certain signs i seem to attract more than others but i won't say which ones. ;)