Same Signs Relationship

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by deep_blue_death03, Jul 30, 2006.

1. deep_blue_death03

deep_blue_death03 Member

What do you think of two people of the same sign being in a relationship? I met another Cancer and she seems to understand me and be able to almost read my mind sometimes, but then I also think of my bad sides and I think Im seeing that in her, and its almost like karma coming back on me. Like Im getting my heart toyed with because of all the hearts my spontaneous unsurities have hurt. So I dont know what to think.

2. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

Since you're into that "touchy-feely" type thing, it might be better to compare moon signs than sun signs. Where is the other person's moon in your chart?, where is your moon in the other's chart? are there any bad angles? Treat the other person's moon like a transit - what are the angles?

Having said all that, now compare your progressed horoscopes. chances are that you are different just as mcuh as the other person is different. One thing you have to be careful - don't dismiss the relationship just because of hard angels. Remember that since they are progressed that they will continuously change (at least the inner planets until you pass jupiter (12 year cycle) and saturn (26 - 28 year cycle).

3. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

Same signs in a relationship can be good or bad, depending on the signs.

4. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

I dated two different geminis and I'm a gemini. They were both INSANE relationships!!! We both knew what eachother was thinking, but we did things that pissed the other off. I would NEVER date another gemini!

5. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

I met a Pisces and it wasnt 2 days when i got sick of his complaining and his openiness about stuff...so 2 pisces...no no