Best Hiding Places?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by budpal, Jul 24, 2006.

1. otb01

otb01 Member

In books.

2. xevan

xevan Member

umm for my trips, when I have them in large amounts, I store them behind my wall socket :). All I did for the wall socket was do a lil. bit of snipping w/ the help of a friend so it wouldnt fuck up other electrical stuff and then I put in one of those small metal safes back there(bout the size of the socket) and its a really badass storage place :)...

I store my weed in a blue noz energy drink in my mini fridge :)... seems to work all rite but thats only when I have an oz more or less.

When its in the 1/2 oz range and less I just keep it in a small tin case behind my books :).

3. otb01

otb01 Member

If you have that kind of book shelf which is like 2 books deep, you can put slightly shorter shit between the two book layers. Some houses have the toilets with covers. You can tape baggies in there to the lid or inside. Don't worry, that isn't toilet water, it's the clean water that goes in when you flush.

4. RancidPunx

RancidPunx Member

all my stuff is under a hollow tech deck skateboard half pipe

5. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

lol thats funny cuz i just started recently (few months ago) started putting all my bud accessories; pipe, space-case, marijuana in my stratego board game. hah its weird cuz the more "complex" the hiding spot is it seems the more likely my mom would find it, now i just hide it in spots u would never check but are easily accessible if need be.

6. prismatism

prismatism loves you

in your blood stream :D they'll never think to look there!

seriously though, i don't know about it being the most secure but inside books is definitely the coolest. harold and kumar style.

7. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Ceiling tile things always work well, not an area directly above the bed but perhaps somewhere that requires pulling out a chair in the middle of the room.

8. xenast

xenast Member

Never use old electronic battery slots. I can't even count the number of times I have needed a battery and pulled apart every old remote and gizmo to find one.

9. GanjaGuru

GanjaGuru Member

if you have a bookshelf filled with books that nobody looks at just pull all the books forward a little and you can hide a lot of stuff behind them.

10. daveyjones1

daveyjones1 Member

in a Diablo computer game box... so obvious my parents have never checked it...
    but the Stratego idea is nice too, i happen to own that game as well :p

11. YoungHip11011

YoungHip11011 Member

I hide my shit under my dresser, it stands high enough for me to put my hand in. I have like a million places to store shit if the need arises, but than again I only have about an 8th at a time so it doesn't really matter. You could also put in in the cieling, you know those square things that are in closets and shit? Open that up and stash it in there, No one ever looks in those lol.

12. natebozung535

natebozung535 Member

I used the back of the PS2 for years. The "inside of the sock in the back of the drawer" fucked me over and to counselour we went. Haha I actually have shoved shit in my ass, mainly when sneaking back into school last year during lunch. always works.

13. talkwithyoureyes

talkwithyoureyes Member

lol...Well put!

Lots of good spots listed here. As an add on to the electronics ideas, I've used an old tape deck, I unscrew all the screws and put it *inside* with the circuits and what not. Then put it back on, except only using one screw to hold it for easy access.

Also, any more ideas for CAR hiding places? I figured out how to unbolt the dash panel and I would leave it unscrewed, just being held in by the prongs. I would just pop it off and throw it in there. I'm talking about putting it INSIDE the front dash, not reaching up underneath it, cops always check there.

I saw the magnet box post, that was also a good one. Any other car suggestions?

14. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

In a magnet type container on the bottom of the car. Ya might loose it on rare occasion though.

15. RicochetKing2113

RicochetKing2113 Member

I've never done it, but many say just store stuff in your basement if you have Armstrong ceiling tiles. No one looks up there! Amateurish though, I know..

16. chaotemagick

chaotemagick Member

I have a small guitar amp (a Pignose) and it takes batteries, so you basically open the amp like its a small box. Theres lots of extra room, so I stash most stuff there. I also have a fake shaving cream container with a false bottom (Jurassic Park style).

17. Egor

Egor Member

Google "diversion safes";)

18. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

i just leave my stuff out on my desk.i do live with my parents for the moment but they dont care.when my brother was here4 my mom would yell at me to hide it so he wouldnt take it.so usually id leave it in my coat pocket or stick it on the headboard of the bed.but sometimes id stick it under the matress of my water bed.move the water matress and youre gonna wake up a 100 pound pitbull and she aint happy if you wake her up in the middle of the night.

if i have it on me dureing the day i found that the older ford trucks(1992-1997) have a huge space in the steering wheel.pop the center off,stick the bag in and put the center back on.

19. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

20. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Winner