Nose Chain...?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Bella_Donna, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

Hello everyone.

I have my nose pierced and have for some time. I've always thought those decorative chains that run from a nose ring to an earring are extremely cool. However, I've had a hard time locating one. In fact, I'm not completely sure what they're called... I know there's a girl on these boards who has a traditional Indian one that's beautiful. I'm just curious if anyone knows of any websites that sell them...?

Thank you very much,

Bella xoxo

2. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

i've seen them; not really my thing.

sorry i can't be any help.

3. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

No worries, hun. Some of them are hideous, but I think some are really pretty. I hope I can find one...

4. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

ohhh i just got mine peirced and i was wandering the same thing. im gonna do a little research and then let you know if i find anything. im in love with indian culture, which is one reason i got my nose peirced,and i want one of those chains soo bad. but let me do some research and see if i can find nething

5. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

They are pretty easy to find, although most of them are tacky as fuck (I used to have one when I was about 11 or 12).

I definately recommend you visit local Indian shops, that's where you will get authentic nose chain jewellery.

6. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

of you couuld probably get one custom made at a deccent jeweler if you we willing to drop a little more cash

7. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

oh yeah, janet jackson had one in one of her older videos....I thought that it was beautiful.
    I'd imagine that you could even buy a regular necklace and 'modify' it....put a chain big enough to slip around the nose stud.....or you could just glue it to the stud....and then with your earring off, slip the other end onto the rod of the earring, put it in your ear, and voila....I dunno....just a thought.