Which Piercings hurt the most?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by wanttofeelaccepted, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Becki

Becki Member

septum by far.

2. Tipo Sensuale

Tipo Sensuale Senior Member

i thought it would be my hand web or my nipple, possibly even my frenum, but the worst pain of all was my nose. it stung briefly, but cos of the nerves in the nose I had a sinus type headache for days.

the hand web didn't hurt at all, not even when healing.

3. atropine

atropine Member

septums shouldnt be much at all. unless theyre pierced too far back

4. 90 paces west

90 paces west Member

well, i guess i cant really judge from all these.Im just gunna have to figrue out for myself
    but i got my nose done a few months ago.

it wasnt painfull. it felt rather odd. but my left eye would not stop tear.[ for oblivous reasons]
    but a for about a week after i had a a mad sinus infection...

but its fine. i want a monroe. or just a simple lip ring.

5. LaTigre

LaTigre Member

Mytragus was probably the worst for me. I dont find piercing all that painful though.
    My brother has his nipple done n the swelling has never gone down lol

6. minkajane

minkajane Member

Cartilage definitely. I had them done with a piercing gun (didn't know better at the time) and it burned really badly.

I'm suprised that genitals are #1 because mine didn't hurt at all. I had a horizontal hood. There was a shock, but I couldn't call it pain really. Of course, after a C-section, not much hurts! :p

Unfortunately, my hood piercing migrated, so I had to take it out. I'm thinking about getting a triangle, which I've heard is intensely painful. I'm kinda nervous!

7. cordy

cordy Member

I have 4 holes on my left ear, 5 on my right including the cartilidge. Had that bit done twice, each time even after a year i still couldnt lie on that ear!! In the end i went without. Would say ears 0, catiledge (sp?) 3 Nose 4 Tongue by far the bloody worst!!!!!!!! I would say 8 lol. Thing was though they spray aneasthetic stuff onto it, she kept trying to clamp my tongue but i kept pulling my head away being a chicken!! By the time she did it she told me the stuff would have worn off.

What was BY FAR the worst was how much my tongue swelled up afterwards. Fine until that night i woke up and it feels as though you need to get the obstruction out of your mouth ASAP if you can get through that and leave it there its ok. Swelling took 2 weeks to go down then i got proper sized bar in my tongue. I love to chew the balls on either end and tap them on my teeth when im bored etc. Also IF i ever take it out i feel i am missing something. I totally hate eating or drinking without it in!! Horrid, i feel bare.

Out of interest i had braces on my top teeth for years, i would like to investigate if having a brace makes people more inclined to have their tongue pierced for that something in your mouth feeling.

8. PurpleMapleTree

PurpleMapleTree Member

By far... the piercing that hurt the most was an orbital (two piercings with a circular earring). It's located on the inner part of my ear... I almost passed out when he was fixing the earring! I think it was worse, because that's a thicker part of cartilage.
    My 3 other cartilage piercings on my ears didn't hurt one bit. I've heard the conch piercing on the ear hurts bad too.

9. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Huh, I had my cartilage done and didn't feel a thing. Everyone is saying it hurt but on the scale.. it was a 1 if even!

10. PurpleMapleTree

PurpleMapleTree Member

Exactly! My cartilage piercings (3 of them) didn't hurt at all, they were just alittle red afterwards, but thats normal.

11. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

my cartilage piercing actually reminded me of a balloon being popped. A very quick needle though the skin and voila!
    The bellybutton wasn't rough either. It was really painless after a few seconds. Mostly my adrenalin hit me all of a sudden as soon as she stuck the needle though so I twitched a little, but, nothing big.
    I'm wanting to go my nose pierced next. (I don't think I can get my bellybutton done again. I let it grow over since it got super infected!) I got my second holes in my ears done a few months ago. But, now I want something else. I'm debating on a nose ring, or one of the more "exotic" ear piercings. I ABSOLUTELY love to see girls with layers of colorful earrings all the way up and around their ears.

12. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

hmm odd i have my spetum at a 6 gauge and it didnt hurt at all..most painful for me was the vertical labret...that tender lip skin is hell to get pierced.

13. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

labret-1
    nose-2
    cartilage-8
    belly button-6

yep...

14. EarthyGirl1985

EarthyGirl1985 Member

Labret-4
    Monroe-6
    Navel-7
    Ears-1 or 0

15. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

I got my belly button done when I was 16, and it didn't hurt at all. I barely felt it. But my nose, that hurt a lot. It stung and my eye wouldn't stop watering. I'm just afraid getting my tongue will hurt because I really want it.

16. peaceloveandshrooms

peaceloveandshrooms Member

My tongue didn't hurt at all. I actually think my second hole in my ears hurt more than my tongue.

17. pita225

pita225 Member

ive had my belly button done 3 times third time it hurt the most cuz of scar tissue i did my nose myself n that didnt hurt at all my ears i did 3 holes in each n none of them hurt n my eyebrow felt liek a bee sting hurt like a bitch when it got ripped out tho

18. EarthyGirl1985

EarthyGirl1985 Member

Did you go back to the same place for all three piercings? I don't like going to the same place to get the same piercing over and over again.