compatibility?!?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by fairydustdreams65, Jun 30, 2006.

1. fairydustdreams65

fairydustdreams65 Member

Is there anyone here whos in a long term relationship with someone who according to astrology is completly uncompatible with the other person they are with ?!?!?

2. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

I don't know. I am a Taurus and my boyfriend is an Aquarius. Are we supposed to be compatible? We've been together almost 6 years.

3. fairydustdreams65

fairydustdreams65 Member

Well i looked you to up and it said you two were not compatible but i guess you are if you have been together for 6 years

4. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

I'm an Aries and my wife is a Libra. We've been married for 41 years and together for 47 years. Go figure.

5. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

i have an opposites relationship. I am a scorpio and I am with a taurus

6. cutelildeadbear

I've looked us up too, and it didn't say that we are not compatible (at least not on yahoo, though I don't put much faith in this sort of thing anyway). It just said that we have to be understanding of each others differences, which is true in any relationship. I know that he is a dreamer, and he knows that I am down to earth and practical. I know when he comes up with one of his fly by night schemes, I just have to hear him out and support his imagination (and not let him blow all of our savings on it) and wait until it passes. It doesn't help to yell or argue over it because most of the time he forgets about that dream in a few days. :)

7. Carlfloydfan

ahhh cool, so you are in a taurus/scorpio relationship too? they are both fixed signs, both stubborn, but about different things. emotional, but in different ways. both signs tend to be possesive and love secruity and 100% honesty.

my girl was born april 30th..giving her a virgo moon and leo asc. I am nov. 6 with aries moon and cap asc.

8. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

I think Astrology told me my gf was perfect for me. I think it's right. :)

9. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

I am a Leo married to a Pisces.... poor guy, eh?

10. Carlfloydfan

pisces kinda takes from the other 11 signs and is the most adaptable..they get along with everyone better than anyone else. maybe he has a lot of fire and/or air in his chart too.

11. cutelildeadbear

really? that is interesting. my dad is a pisces and he hates everyone and is in general an abusive asshole. definitely not adaptable in the least bit and he doesn't get along with anyone that is why he is going to die a lonely old man.

12. Carlfloydfan

haha..wellll, his natal chart will likely point towards that type of style than.

13. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

I'm a Libra and my gf is a Saggitarius. I don't know about our compatability but I think when I looked it up once, it was a good combination.

14. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

I don't know about compatibility.. but I'm madly in love with my boyfriend.

I'm a gemini, he's a leo.

15. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

There are a lot of variables to consider.

A womans Venus in an aspect to the man's Mars indicates sexual attraction, and strong feelings between the two. Saturn adds stability and longevity to the relationship. Saturn can also indicate coldness in the Saturn native towards the partner.

Uranus can make a relationship very exciting but unstable if not grounded by more practical areas of the partnership. Sudden breakups are possible.

Pluto adds a compulsive attraction. Watch out for Mars and Pluto at loggerheads. Bad feelings and arguements are very possible.

Jupiter placements can indicate good business partnerships, and a philosophical and harmonious relationship.

Look to empty legs of t-squares being filled by the partners planets. This can indicate that the partner can give stability to the owner of the t-square and teach many lessons.

Uranus and Venus couplings are very dynamic.

Venus Neptune indicates romantic and dreamy intimacy, but beware rose colored glasses.

The moons aspects indicate either harmony of feeling or uncomfortable feelings. Moon aspects can indicate that the partners can sense each others moods.

16. fairydustdreams65

fairydustdreams65 Member

Where did you learn all this fom?Please tell me

17. trekker

I have studied Astrology since 1995. By reading lots of books and looking at lots of charts, you can learn a lot. Check the Astrology section of your local book store. There are so many good books to choose from. If you would like some of my personal recomendations just PM me. I have taken some private lessons also and I have attended lectures and conferences. It takes dedication and time. I just love Astrology, so it comes easy to me.

18. 90 paces west

90 paces west Member

well i just figured out that virgos and aries arnt sposta get along

and well
    im a aries/monkey
    and my friend
    hes an virgo/tiger....

ahah

19. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

if you only look at our sun signs, my husband and I should not be together. But, taking our entire natal charts into consideration, we are perfect for each other and have been together 14 years so far...

20. trekker

That's great to hear.