Four elements and the spirit

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by lazysunbird, Jun 21, 2006.

1. lazysunbird

lazysunbird Member

I really want to get a tattoo that represents the four elements and the spirit. I don't want a pentacle because i'm not wiccan and it would feel kind of wrong to have a symbol like that. Does anyone know of any other symbols with the same meaning or does anyone have any ideas for a new design? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated! :)

2. stalk

stalk Banned

check out mandalas

3. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

just because you wear a pentacle does not make you a Wiccan. Pagans and spiritual people wear them. The symbol is a protection symbol.

4. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

Think of what the elements and spirt means to you and design your own symbol, out of existing ones. If I ever get a tattoo, I'm going to do that.

5. Iron-Lilith

Iron-Lilith Member

I am pagan but I am not a wiccan. I wear one cause I believe in the elements and spirit as well and in the x-tian religion, it can stand for how Jesus was on the cross as well. The 5 pointed star.. top, Jesus head.. to sides of star, his hands, to bottom points of star his feet. So you take it as you want to, I want to get a tattoo like that someday too, the one you talk about. I would say look online at different designs and maybe make your own or go to a tattoo artist and tell him what you are wanting to do and he/she can draw you on up himself/herself.