___________Getting higher_____________________

#12 StonerBill

StonerBill

Learn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,556 posts

Posted July 24 2006 - 12:17 AM

with the issue of towling the door, this can sometimes be more important than one may think. it all depends on the air pressure around your house. i dunno, most places are pretty sweet with it but i live in a terrace and the reason i towl my door is because air is actually sucked out (though you can onnly feel it if you put your hand next to the gap)

even if the smoke isnt escaping your room, if you have some sort of gust flowing out a hole in your domain, it will draw the smoke away from your piece (and lungs i guess), making smell more of an issue.

to reduce this factor i towl my door, open the window, and turn on the heater. this pushes air out of the room into the environment.

but i also smoke out the window;

in the end unless youre blowing the smoke out the window, pot will be smellable if its smoked, so it comes down to the keeness of your parents or landlord to sniff it out. my mum can hunt out my bong by its smell even when i havnt smoked, but i realise this is not the case for many with straight edge parents who cant identify it
Posted Image
Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________

#13 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic

'Nuff Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,325 posts

Posted July 24 2006 - 01:43 AM

to reduce this factor i towl my door, open the window, and turn on the heater. this pushes air out of the room into the environment.

thats exatly what i do also, but i dont turn on the heater because its already like 110 degrees fahrenheit outside. so what i do is put a WET towel under the door, turn on the fan, open the window and blow all the smoke out the window, and while im doing all thiis i will have an inscent stick burning. doesn't leave a trace of weed smell/smoke smell at all. and sometimes i have gone to great lengths by covering the whole door with a blanket since i couldn't open my window over alarm reasons.

Posted Image

"With the catching end the pleasures of the chase."

-- Abraham Lincoln

#14 sumi

sumi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted August 10 2006 - 11:15 AM

dude i just do it out the window ocasionally, or do it in a soccer field, or a state park, but theres also this REALLY NICE PLACE by me, its this stream going through a ravine and you just chill on this rock in the middle of the stream and listen to some song with a keyboard and watch the ripples in the water, or just walk into town high as hell, the police are either fat or transvestites and are too lazy to go back there, and the FBI doesnt know about it yet so it freakin RULES
Posted Image

#15 GGhighman

GGhighman

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted September 03 2006 - 06:45 AM

for smokin in my room i do the same thing accept i dont use a spoof i might start tho

#16 WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild

Intrepid Traveler!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted September 08 2006 - 06:19 PM

I thought of a VERY creative place to hide it but it's kind of... well... not gonna say it here :D
Posted Image

'If mankind doesn't put an end to war, war will put an end to mankind.'

#17 Lucharchan

Lucharchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted September 12 2006 - 07:08 PM

I wanted to know how safe it is to post pics? Because there is that big disclaimer when you sign up. But in that case wouldnt code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act hold some grounds? even if forum info was wanted or seized by the authorities?

#18 mauhdib

mauhdib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 19 2006 - 05:23 AM

Hello
I live in turkey.It is restricted to smoke in this fucken country.I want to buy marijuana but I dont know how to find.If I buy it in turkey it will be too expensive so I buy on internet.Do you suggest me a web site which sells marijiuana and be able to post it to turkey in a ordinary box that doesnt make any suspects.

I found one site but they send generally to USA but they also say they are sending to world wide. the adress is herbalsmokeshop.com
they say their products are legal.I asked products of herbalsmokeshop.com to a seller who sends marijuana in a envelope to everycountry he said that they r selling legal and not real weed and hash.NOw Im really confused because i have never smoked marijuana and it is already hard to find marijuana in turkey so I am a little ignorant about herbal smoke culture. I want to ask you what is the difference between hashis and marijiuana.Are they made from different plants ? And when I typed the word marijuana in google and clicled to the first result it shows me lots of plants called as ak47 afgani ... are all they types of marijuana ? Are all they called as marijuana ?

finally has anybody ever bought something from herbalsmokeshop.com ? I m planing to send them my order and money in an envelope and I dont know will they send my order to turkey.

especially in this page http://www.herbalsmo...op.com/faq.html they say they r sending the order in an ordinary box

and read here http://www.herbalsmo...howtoorder.html
they accepts mail orders.

so help me guys do you really think herbalsmokeshop sells the real marijuana

#19 wonderboy

wonderboy

the secret of your power!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted September 23 2006 - 12:32 PM

^^ from what i've heard, it's just fake stuff. sorry, man.
Posted Image

#20 fluffhead552

fluffhead552

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted September 27 2006 - 06:15 PM

well in the area of spoofs. you could use one. i think it makes the area smell like weed and fresh laundry but thats just me. an alternative to this would a towel.

you fold it up and blow through it. you have to put alot of pressure on the towel up to your mouth. this makes there be very little to no smoke is emitted at all. this works well when you have some insence running.

oh also. when your done smoking and are going into public and just want to get rid of paranioa. using eye drops, brushing your teeth (or mouthwash/just to cover smell on your breath) and washing your hands and not having anything on you make it impossible for them to prove your high on the spot.
idk just cures my paranioa lol

i also recomend nag champa insence... its simply the best.
The longest and most destructive party ever held is now into its fourth generation and still no one shows any signs of leaving. Somebody did once look at his watch, but that was eleven years ago now, and there has been no follow up.

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company