gay sexual fantasies

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Patrick, May 16, 2006.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't have any gay or lesbian fantasies. I follow the lyrics of the song LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH! LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH!!!

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Sort of both. And the fact that...well...she's been around the block about 7,000 times. Not that it's a bad thing or anything, but you know...you gotta take precautions.

3. evil lesbian

evil lesbian Member

my fantasies entail a really intense and spur of the moment scenario, like running into someone you haven't seen in a wjile and had wanted since you met them, and heading to the nearest slightly secluded area.

4. whereami

whereami Member

And doing what?

5. Closet Kid

Closet Kid Member

To be bound down and have the cum sucked out of me.

6. TreeFiddy

TreeFiddy Member

Mines the same except with me being on the other end of things.

Of course, being bound also sounds very appealing too. ;)

7. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

Your mom.

8. novicemonk

novicemonk Guest

my gay sex fantasies is..get fuck by the fat buddhist monk, he fuck me by still not get off the outer rope.

9. alexandrosgay

alexandrosgay Member

sleepin' with a guy with huge cock and having love everywhere with nonstop 24 hours a day

10. bicuriousmmf

bicuriousmmf Member

my fantasy starts with I am sleeping and I hear a noise, I go out to check on it and it is two guys who have broken into my house. I tell them to take what ever they want, they both look at me, standing there in my tiny panties and force me to service them both.
    In the dark in my own house, forced to take cock over and over, riding them, sucking them...... both of them..... over and over.

Marriedbicouple and rookie67 like this.
  11. SirHornyalot

SirHornyalot Guest

to attend a gay fetish event dressed as a streetwalking slut and let about 10men fuck my holes and drench me in cum

12. namesalltaken8

namesalltaken8 Member

My fantasy would be to have me sucking on a big hard dick while at the same time somebody is fucking me in the ass. Then after they have pounded me long and hard they would at the same time both cum deep into me so that i can feel them both throbbing as the cum in me and tasting the hot cum as i swallow it all. Thats my fantasy

rookie67 and barefootb8r like this.
  13. SonicYouth

SonicYouth Guest

editttttt

14. LadyboyLover69

LadyboyLover69 Member

Well, of course, having sex with 2-3 feminine and beautiful ladyboys (japanase or thai) who do look like any hot GG chicks, just with dicks. To suck 'em and be fucked by 'em. I might realize this dream on my upcoming trip on gay Asia in a form of one ladyboy, but I'll keep dreaming of ladyboy gangbang ;). Round ladyboy ass to put your dick to is pretty much perfection, and sucking those veiny cummed dicks is just as amazing. Is it really that no one else shares this?

15. Corius

Corius Member

My real life experiences with men have all been very long-term and very rewarding. I have always wanted more sex than any of my wonderful partners wanted or needed. I have come to the conclusion that my Creator, having supplied me with an abundanc in the way of animal urges intended for me to use my mind to keep my horniness in check.

All my life I have been shamelessly promiscuous in my fantasy life. My last male partner declared that my cock had a magic about it. He was much more generously endowed than I but very early we discovered that when I topped him he was brought to generous orgasm without any assist from my hands or his. So, in my fantasy sex my bottom still moans loudly as he is built to a wonderful climax, and, my top is also able to get me to climax with his gifted cock.

I find that persons that I have found to be sexually attractive are through the generosity of my mind even more so when I undress them in my fantasies. In real life I was never impressed by mere size, though my last partner had a prize cock, but my partners in my fantasies are always better endowed than I am. I like to suck cock both in fantasy and in real time and I like having my cock sucked. So, the 69 position is most often the starting position. The kisses we have for each other with our cum-filled mouths are messily beautiful.

I view the brain as the most important organ of sex. And, a great fantasy life needs lots of brain work and it's amazing to me how much of what is conceived of in fantasy sex can find its way into real life sex as well.

But, even in my mind-sex I want lots of sex with lots of partners but only one at a time.

16. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Certainly. I fantasize about lesbians all the time, by some freak act of nature they simply decide to include me ;)

17. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

Yep, that would be a giant freak act of nature :D

18. The Imaginary Being

I know, under normal circumstance they would be willing without question, then convert back to liberal heterosexualism and insist they want to marry me polygamously :cool:

19. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

You are too cute.

20. The Imaginary Being

That's what they said :rolleyes: