gay sexual fantasies

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Patrick, May 16, 2006.

1. Patrick

Patrick Member

what kind of gay or lesbian fantasies do you have?
    I would really like to hear them please.
    :p

1 person likes this.
  2. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

How can you ask others to share their fantasies without sharing your own?

badrabbit likes this.
  3. whereami

whereami Member

I've already fulfilled one of my fantasies & that was having an anonymous encounter in a high dollar hotel room & letting him have his way with my ass & throat. He did. ;)

But the one I occasionally have when I masturbate is me with two guys....

I'm sitting in a chair with my legs spread wide open & knees pulled up to my chest & slouched down a little. I'm wearing my really sexy,white lace,crotchless panties & there's a guy down there just eating my hole out,rimming me but not even touching my cock. Just lubing me up for later. Another guy is standing over me with his huge,rock hard dick. He doesn't give it to me just yet. He's looking down at me,kind of stroking,lightly pulling my hair,asking me if I want it & how bad do I want it. I'm looking at his big dick,licking my lips then looking up at him as if to tell him I want it in my mouth now. I can't wait any longer. He begins feeding me his cock,holding my head in place as he slides it in & out. I start drooling all over the place. It's running down my chin & all over my chest. Meanwhile the other guy is going to town fingering me,eating me out & I'm moaning so fucking hard & begin bucking my hips,fucking his fingers. When he sees that I'm ready,he begins fucking my ass while the other guy is having his way with my throat. This usually makes me cum pretty fast but I try to hold it off to keep the fantasy going with him making a cumwhore out of me & finishing on my face (although I've never had cum on my face). The other guy pulls out & cums all over my cock & balls. When they're done with me,they tell me I can go ahead & cum now. I use the jizz from the guy that was fucking me as lube & I stroke myself off in front of them.

By the time I cum & open my eyes,I'm so into it that I really did drool all over my chest & end up with two fingers buried inside me & my cum all over my stomach.

God,Id love to have that someday.....

Curiousguy96 and bgeasy69 like this.
  4. whereami

whereami Member

Wow,just me huh? lol....

1 person likes this.
  5. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

Ive been asked this before, and all that comes to mind is that i accept what and who I am and dont really think about it too much, and i dont really fanticize about it too much, I just go and do it.

6. whereami

whereami Member

This is lame. I'm the only one willing to share?

1 person likes this.
  7. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

dude, this ain't lame. you were comfy with sharing it and did so. other dudes feel like keeping it in the realm of fantasy without spelling it out. so, we all do our own thing respectively.

KD

8. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

I know how you feel, people don't really post here or very few. I really like this forum and the way its laid out but lately I have been going to another forum called justusboys.com because on that forum people really respond to threads a lot and they're not inhibited sexually.

Its a shame too that people are reluctant to post here, its really a great forum,very well thought out and creative

9. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

I don't think I really have fantasies a lot, although this one time one of my friends did something to really piss me off and I had this fantasy of stripping him naked and tying his hands behind his back and making him my cum slave.

I have to admit the thought did make me hard

10. Pothead Pixie

Pothead Pixie Member

For me and a sexy ass female to blow each other ten shotguns and do the 69 and for her to rape the hell out of me!!!

badrabbit likes this.
  11. Patrick

Patrick Member

thanks to those who posted their fantasies.

my most favorite gay fantasy is to be the center of a gay gang bang, with like 4 guys or so. I would have one cock in each hand, one in my mouth and one in my ass.
    I haven't done it yet but god it would be heavenly to me! :p

12. whereami

whereami Member

That's quite close to mine as well. Just surrounded or dominated by several big thick cocks While making a mess of myself with lots of drool & lubes,etc. ;)

13. football320

football320 Member

My fantasy would be ...

To be with 4 men, one black, one asian, a masculine guy, and a fem. guy.

I would be wearing a thong, playing with the guys, giving them all the pleasure they want. I would do anything for them, and swallow all their cum.

Its short, but alot of stuff goes without saying.

badrabbit likes this.
  14. whereami

whereami Member

Yeah,I would definitely be in my crotchless panties. I fucking love those.

badrabbit likes this.
  15. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Ah, I'd post mine, but I'm a girl...so I don't think it would count. Hehe.

16. whereami

whereami Member

We're waiting..... :p

17. llamakarma

llamakarma Member

my favourite fantasy is fucking and being fucked at the same time....gah :p

1 person likes this.
  18. Patrick

Patrick Member

post edited to be more inclusive! ;)

19. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Well, I've got a massive crush on my best friend. Of course, my boyfriend is well aware of it and okay with it because she's a girl. Anyway, I've always just wanted to experiment with her. Fingering mostly...I'm still a little wary on going down on her, lol. But you know...I just want to play. I'm not interested in any sort of relationship with another female (waaaaay too high maintenance for this girl), but I wouldn't mind messing around with her. You only live once, you know? Sorry it wasn't more detailed, but I haven't given it a ton of thought, either.

Hopppy likes this.
  20. whereami

whereami Member

Why's that? Because it's her? Or because you're not sure what she'll taste like?