Clothes that turn you on?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Dizzy Man, May 14, 2006.

1. alkaline

alkaline Member

i can not resist a girl in a snug fitting polo shirt and jeans. i can dig some rips in the jeans too...especially when she's got a good tan going on :drool:

2. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I'm not really bothered by what a guy wears, but when they're only wearing boxers and they've got a hard on.... that's hot!

3. starkmojo

starkmojo Member

Girls in hippy skirts or those backless tops and armpit hair... add some son and the smell of pot and patcholi..

4. theblackrose

theblackrose Member

i love seeing my girlie in gothy stuff...in catholic-schoolgirl-wear (especially cuz shes my lil jewprincess)...or in just a pair of undies and a tshirt...
    she loves when i come home in my workclothes (tie, dressed up) and eventually strip down to my boxers pulled just low enough to show my ab cuts...
    sometimes she models her new clothes for me when i get home, sooooo hot

5. flowersinmyhair

flowersinmyhair Member

Oh yeah, I like those greek-looking golden sandals too

6. Capn_Danger

Capn_Danger Member

I like it when a girl's look shows off her quirky, unconventional nature, her intelligence, or her softness and sensitivity.

I also like girls with an androgynous look (not exclusively, some girls just look dazzling with their long hair)- boyish, but still obviously feminine. Short hair just kills me, oh my god. I still have a big Winona Ryder thing...

Piercings & tats, dreadlocks or really unique hair styles are favs. Dark looks just get me, especially black hair. Redheads too. Clothes bought from a second-hand bargain store also help, thats where all the interesting stuff comes from. Tans are bad, pale skin good.

In short, if you look like you belong in a goth or punk nightclub, art school, or indie rock band I'll probably develop some kind of hots for you. Glasses are a big plus [​IMG], as is wearable art.

A long, flowing, airy skirt with either bright or earth colors, and perhaps a similar shirt, and long, natural-looking hair or braids is also a look I go to pieces for (I'm guessing you'd call that a hippie sort of look).

If you want me to ignore you, please wear skimpy and revealing (yet fashionable and trendy) clothing recommended to you by the party girls in your class in college. *shudder*

Ok, now I just have to say it 'cuz I'm pissed. To hell with all you trendy girls and your Paris Hilton uniforms! Come back and talk to me when you can think for yourself enough that you don't need the popular media and your peers to dress you. Arg, now I'm pissed, I live on campus and they're EVERYWHERE! Someone save me! [​IMG]

Sorry, that was an emergency rant.

7. free2fly

free2fly Members

I love seeing a guy wear....

a plain white t-shirt (HOT), or black tshirt, or khaki green (dont know the name of it) color t-shirt... or just shirtless is hot too ...

Or long-sleeved cozy shirts... like flannel, or those natural colored thermals ... oh gosh - so damn cuddly looking!!

any pants (except dress pants. I like him lookin "down to earth!" cozy/comfy :) .... Jeans, cargos, shorts, boxers..

or could just go in the buff... *grin*

8. paix

paix Senior Member

I love guys in overalls, especially if they've got a beard, and dreadies, good god, makes my knees weak [​IMG]

also, patchy pants and no shirt, yummy....

9. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

I cannot resist short/mini skirts they captivate me in endless ways.

10. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A wife beater !!! yowza!

11. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I have to agree with whoever said just boxers and a hard on. HOT!

12. steelegiraffe

steelegiraffe Banned

it maybe odd, but i like it when a girl dresses modestly.
    leaves more to the imagination i guess.

13. dtownballer

dtownballer Member

skirts, tight pants, jeans, halters, anything that looks good on a girl
    tight clothes, doenst have to be revelaing if she can pull it off

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Girls with flarepants grab my attention.

15. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

grown man in overalls and nothing else.. well maybe a hat too

16. swhite30

swhite30 Members

For me it's skirts and chokers.

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

11 Years Later This Thread Emerges From The Cold Ground...... :yikes:

Cheers Glen.

18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

What I find most amazing about necroposting here is that this thread can even be found after that long a time, and I can't find some of my not-as-old-as-this threads in the Pets subforum. wth

Well, they did tell us (during the site change over) threads before a certain time couldn't or wouldn't be accessible...and yet this thread can be found?! [​IMG]

Its like the opposite of a miracle. :D

19. sae68

sae68 Members

Women in Football(soccer)style shorts.Women in Men's white shirts and nothing else.Over knee socks.Boy shorts,Cut down Denim hotpants.Women in Suits(skirts)Roman style sandals on women's feet.Tartan miniskirts.Boho long summer skirts(slightly see through)

20. sae68

sae68 Members