Posted May 14 2006 - 10:51 AM
My boyfriend looks amazing like that.
Posted May 14 2006 - 12:54 PM
As for me, I love...
1. Smartly dressed women, especially when combined with...
2. Black tights or stockings.
3. 'Huggable' clothes that are thick and soft with no hard bits.
4. Soft white knickers/panties.
5. Anything that covers a woman's neck, like a choker or high collared dress.
6. Clothes that cover a woman up a lot, eg a long dress with gloves.
7. Tight skirts.
1. Blue denim. (When will this nightmare of a fashion era end?)
2. Slutty clothes, such as miniskirts. (I like to see a bit of skin as much as the next guy, but if it's not tasteful then it's meaningless to me.)
3. Thongs. (Visible ones, at least.)
4. Uncoordinated bright colours.
5. Those light-coloured fur-collar coats you see gangs of teenage girls wearing (with their miniskirts).
6. Tops with messy/complicated designs printed on them.
7. Deliberately ripped jeans.
8. Anything metal other than jewellery for formal dress.
Does anyone have a 'hate' list?
"I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" — Jesus
Posted May 14 2006 - 01:42 PM
I hate that as well. I mean all them modern day scruffy designed T-shirts!!!
I'd much rather wear smart shirts than all them scruffy T-shirts.
I wear blue jeans, black shoes, a thick blue nike coat, and either a green/black/purple shirt.
I try to look smart for the girls, and flash, and i'm surprised that I haven't been a hit with the ladies!!!
Posted May 14 2006 - 02:35 PM
but it's not like that's a prerequisite - my boyfriend does not dress like that at ALL. he's far neater and far more well dressed...and, on him, that's hot too :p
Posted May 14 2006 - 06:47 PM
Posted May 14 2006 - 07:38 PM
The clothes I like the most are the scruffy indie boy look - jeans (or grandpa pants) a stylin t shirt, a cardigan or wooly jersey, scruffy (yet clean) hair. Maybe buddy holly glasses.
What she said, minus the glasses.
Kind of preppy/vintage/indie. I don't really know.
Posted May 15 2006 - 07:02 AM
Lay me out in firelight...let my skin feel the night...
Posted May 15 2006 - 09:19 AM
Posted May 15 2006 - 09:21 AM
Since 30th September 08 I am Fuuunia:)