Cancer woman and how to win her back

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Tas, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Tas

Tas Member

The question is how a cancer will act on a relationship crisis (meaning one step before break up) ? Aqua here and had been really weird with her although she has been the best. Now in distance ie not communication but her stuff is in my place.

As far as I know cancer are quite sentimental and sensitive in every reaction. So I guess not so easy to ruin a relationship for sthg new if she loves someone. On the other side they're quite strong and a bit selfish so an alert for me. What I'm trying to do is gradually impove comm using sentiment and actions to show how much I want us back. This comm started again mainly from an email of her recently to ask for her things back. But she didn't insist ie send her address etc, after I showed I wanna start comm again. Just a shallow reply that 'she's affraid we can only be friends' and some other words I can see through she doesn't really mean. So I guess I can still hope, just give it time.

Also cancers are famous as the marriage seekers ! But also as the best on that.

Any ideas preferably from other cancer females ? Really appreciated, thanks!!

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  2. scarikari

scarikari Member

Cancer is a moon child, with motherly instincts. They want to be loved unconditionally- Hope this helps.

YOU AND THE CANCER WOMAN

She may appear like the photograph of that dream girl most men carry around in a hidden locket of their minds. But lurking just below the surface of that shy, sweet image is a superbly sensual woman. There are secret emotional depths to her, and like the story of the Sleeping Beauty and her Prince it takes love to awaken her eroticism. Love unlocks the smoldering fire hidden by her diffident manner.

Don't expect her to be forward, however, because she doesn't know how to be. You must pick up the subtle clue, the unspoken invitation. She may be trying to get in touch with you while your emotional phone is off the hook. If you miss that first chance, you're probably out of luck. Her feelings are too vulnerable for her to risk another overture.

As with all the water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces), the quality of trust is very important to her in a relationship. The Cancer woman is very cautious about giving her heart away. The two things she needs more than anything else are love and security, and she offers undying loyalty to a man who makes her feel secure. She has eyes only for him, and she'll cling as tenaciously as if she had pincers instead of arms. A betrayal in love is devastating, and takes a long, long time for her to forgive. In truth, she never forgives—rationally, yes, perhaps, but emotionally, never.

On first meeting Cancer woman you will find that she can be flirtatious, although in true subtle Cancerian fashion her flirting is done in a quiet way. Hers is not a flamboyant personality, but rather one of gentleness, depth, and richness. She is not only romantic, she's convinced that love, love, love is the secret of life. She wants to discover the secret with the man of her dreams. This sounds old-fashioned, but that's part of her charm: she is old-fashioned. It's a special quality that makes men feel protective toward her.

A confirmed sentimentalist, she loves to collect mementos from the past and pore over them. She frames old photographs, keeps old letters, stays in touch with old friends. She is devoted to her mate and to her family.

Affectionate, romantic, feminine, sympathetic, imaginative, and sweetly seductive, this quintessential woman can make home a place that a man never wants to leave.

3. Tas

Tas Member

Thanks scarikari a lot, you just confirmed how much well I know her and therefore how to treat het :) Still I'm not sure about the answer to my question (detailed in previous post) so please crabnesses (just made it up, supposed to me the female crab=crabness, male crab=craber !) help me out :)

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

that's all nice and such, but doesnt' tell the whole story. i'm a cancer, but i'm definitely flamboyant and once my trust is broken, you don't get it back. while for the most part that discription is me to a tee, my experience is that my friends and i can be total hardasses with little patience for anyone getting flakey. and don't try to manipulate, we can smell it a mile away and don't like it. being upfront, honest, loyal and determinedly strong are far more important that trying to get around us. just like your mama has eyes in the back of her head, so does your woman. good luck. a good woman is well worth the fumbling around time, and she'll sincerely appreciate the effort and never forget it.

freespiritedone likes this.
  5. beautifulnpink22

beautifulnpink22 Member

Well I am cancer woman as well and I have been in a relationship just like yours with my significant other and the lack of communication. See the thing with us cancer women we love attention in a lot of different ways and yea we may put up with a lot of things. And we don't ask of much when in a relationship, all we want is the simple things and if we do not get that it becomes a problem. When I was in a relationship similar to yours and I explained to my boyfriend at the time how I felt about the communication and any other issure we had he chose to ignore my feelings; I tried at first to work through it but then it became bothersome and I made the decision to leave him and honestly I had no regrets. Don't underestimate this cancerian woman because when it comes to us cancers we say what we mean and mean what we say and if she just basically said that she's afraid that you guys should only be friends you should believe her, unless she is showing you in other ways that's not how she feels. Then you should shower her with a lot of attention and show her that all the things that has happened it will not happen again, give her a great sense of security and know that for a while she will try and be tough but if she really wants to be with you she will come around.

6. Tas

Tas Member

Thanks to all, I think after all I had a very clear image and was almost right on that.

beautifulnpink22 consider I totally agree with you and that I know her extremely well. Would you find her staff at my place for 2 years sthg she did to keep contact ? And if not then why she started communication by sending first an email asking them back but when I asked for delivery details she dissapeared ?

Ok I also tried to talk her back but she only replied once and since then I send her emails but no reply. It's actually a complicated thing because I don't expect her to reply, since it was my mistake and not yet the time to correct it, so she unofficially waits and officially "be as a friend" if you know what I mean.

One last thing, hope it means sthg, I used a kind of email receipt trick to find out that she reads my emails twice as soon as she goes online at work. So do you still think there's no way back ?

7. busmama

busmama go away

Patience, brother, once I get into my shell it can take some time for me to come out again!

Once hurt a cancer will take some time to heal, be patient, be loving and be kind!
    After my now hubby(Gemini) hurt me once we had to "be friends" for a while before I was willing to give it another chance.

8. Tas

Tas Member

Just a few days ago I sent her a really touching (I think) email to express my intentions for her. It was subjected "I love you please read it". At the end I told her that by this email I don't mean to bypass the fact that you want your boxes back so give me details if you still want them.

Would you mind comment on her reply today ? Here it is:
    "Thank you very much for your dvds. They contain all the good memories which mean a lot to both of us. However, I hope you understand, what happened between you and me has become the past. I won't forget all those sweet memories and happy days we share, but I don't think we can be the same again.

Would you please send my boxes to..."

So mynameiskc is right, maybe there's no way to get her broken heart back. What can you tell from her reply ? After reading it I thought I should call her immidiately. Still haven't. Maybe I do after I click on submit :(

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

once it's over with a cancer, it's over. it's how we are. we don't go back. trust and respect are number one for us. once that's gone, we won't hate you, we won't regret our relationship, but we'll never go back. in the rare instances it happens, it's never the same, totally different relationship.

10. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Hmm thats not always the case for me, as the general consensus has proven that us cancers generally mull over the past, with me sometimes this can include comparing what worked in past relationships to my current relationships (if the current ones arent as good) or if im dating, i'll compare my ex to the person im dating at the time, I hate it but I always seem to do it.

11. Tas

Tas Member

8foot you really give me hope :) I'm grounded, I know mynameiskc may be right, that's why I try to read the signs. She clearly seems like it's over but from the fact that she spents time reading my email twice and actually answering "no" again and again I guess she's struggling whether she should end it but want me to think I've already lost her. Besides I know her well. Anyway I'm really busy these days trying to find a job, I will hopefully have news after I start working. I will contact her then. I just sent her another email (as usual once a week) to tell her about being busy and having interviews on my schedule so I will postone a bit to send her stuff back. I also told her 'it's not just another relationship but leave this for now, if u wanna be friends for now fine, I can't just stop hearing from you' hopeing she will reply with sthg this time.

12. souljahboi_18

souljahboi_18 Guest

omg I can really relate to this topic,, I once had a long term relationship with a cancer lady and that last for 5 yrs being with her (we live in one roof) though we just break up recently this aug. 27 2013 on the day of our anniversary :'( .. and Im still in pain,,, however our break up lead to many things, bec. of financial security,trust issues bec. she keeps hiding things from me and my attitude towards her, she just said that she cant handle being committed with me anymore bec. she worries so much about her studies and our little baby boy that she needs to give me up bec. she said she doesn't want to hurt me anymore and she cant handle both, though my world just fall down I respected her decision and gave her the so called freedom, 4 days without texting and calling her and I just happen to activate my account and found out that last night she was crying and feeling depressed, actually that night I was also crying like a baby too and cant sleep and wishing for her to come back,, so I decided to give her my last letter noting that I still care for her and love her and still wanting her to come back and that I miss her and our baby that I will do everything to help her finish college that I will still support her financially and that I will still support our baby bec. that's my obligation. and that in time I will come back to them and show them that im financially stable and a better person,, and hoping that she still loves me and can give me another chance to prove myself to them.. the only prob. now is where living in different worlds ryt now and I know that cancer females needs attention and constant communication but I don't know how to do it right now, because I have no idea if she still want me around and I don't know how to start this so called communication, but im willing to court her over and over again just to get her sweet YES again.. cancer lady's can you help me out in this one,, I really need advices right now and I know your good at giving one thanks to all who will reply :)

13. soratothamax

soratothamax Guest

Post her natal chart.

Remember the most important signs aren't the sun signs when deciding how to get a Sun in Cancer back. Sun isn't completely in control in Cancer because Cancer is ruled by the moon.

Her moon sign has to be considered, a long with the aspects to the planet moon.

What's her moon sign? Also moon rules our emotions. Please post a natal chart.

If you want to win a woman back, always look at their Venus signs. If you try her sun sign ways, you might not even be successful. Sun falls in the sign of Libra because Sun is so used to the ego and self that relationships are hard for it to express through.

The only way sun is involved is so people won't stand in our own way. But as far as love, all credit goes to Venus, the goddess of love. Venus sign, plz...

http://www.astro.com This is to get a natal chart. sign up for a free account! go to free horoscopes on the left hand side, press horoscope drawings, extended chart, edit data, you may need birth time which you can get from birth certificate or parent, or for now, use 12 noon though not recommended. Press blue button.

http://www.alwaysastrology.com A good place for all 10 of your signs, and rising sign
    http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sunaspects.html A good place for aspects
    http://astrology-numerology.com/astrology_houses.html A good place for house placements
    http://astrology-numerology.com/astrology_planets.html A good place to learn about planets in houses

14. shellymorrel

shellymorrel Members

I & my boyfriend was planning to get married last month, just last week we had some argument that made him get angry on me just because of the argument, he said we will not marry me again and the next day he left me and we broke up. I still loved him and I wanted him to marry me, for me to get him back i had no choice than to contacted dr_mack@yahoo. com to help me and he helped me to bring my lover back to me so we can continue our plan to be married. he came back after 3 days, we are happily married now

15. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Ima male. But sounds like me to a tee. I just got tired of having my shit always interjected with. So now I’ve let her have my whole life. And COVID sucks. Divorce. Ya

~Zen~ likes this.