A Defence for A. Hitler

Discussion in 'People' started by FreeWillFreeLove, Jul 10, 2004.

1. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

why is it that everyone is getting all worked up and throwing insults??? freewill already stated that no offense was meant, so if your offended you shouldnt be, and even if you are, name calling is bad form... he simply opened a new topic for discussion...open your minds

freewillfreelove...i dont think you gave these people enough of a background to fully comprehend what your saying. i know what it is your talking about...and yes, i do believe hitler was just a tool, he was used to fullfill a purpose and then discarded. there are greater forces at work.

its also interesting that there is a decent amount of evidence that would suggest hitler was a rothschild...i assume you can catch the significants being a reader of David Icke

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Fuck you,

no offense meant ofcourse.

3. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

Yes, because if we don't a bunch of rednecks will be running the world, not just the redneck who runs the U.S. right now. As an educated person, unless you show me the facts to back up your opinion than your opinion will be ignored.

Let me give you an example. Lets say that we were both studying math, and we were told to add 44+44 (Easy, I know, but this is just an example). Now, lets say that you suddenly said; "Well, I know that the answer is 88, but my opinion is that it should be 89." Right there is where I would stop listening to you, because your opinion isn't based in fact.

4. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

Ok, you have been at least through the 6th grade, correct? If so, the facts about the Holocaust should have already been showed to you through pictures taken by the Allied forces who freed the survivors and through other documentation.

You know, I'm not just Jewish and I'm not just a hippy...I'm also a college student majoring in History and minoring in Journalism. My whole purpose is to gather facts.

5. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

Yes, I'm aware of the other cases of genocide. They are terrible and also shouldn't be ignored, but this thread is about the Holocaust.

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i wasn't the least bit offfended by WHAT you were saying, rather by the jumbled, rambling, insubstantiated meanderings of it. i know having mental breakthroughs feels good and you want to share, but there's a reason why people type up first drafts. otherwise you communicate your brilliant breakthrough poorly and the crux of it is totally missed.

7. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

whats with the negetivity?

8. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

What's with the negativity?! What's with the apologizing for Hitler?

9. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

show me then where i apoligized for hitler?? my god you people read into things far to much when it serves your "witch hunting" purposes...neither i nor freewill ever said hitler was inocent or a good guy, yet many throw out all kinds of insults just because we refuse to put all the blame on hitler...sure he played a huge role but there are others behind the scenes controlling the game...much like any political event

perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension skills before jumping the gun

10. Warrior

Warrior Banned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a little holocaust picture (everyone looks ready to die; They are so dirty and underfed, and sad. They look just as you would expect of people in misery).
    Here is also a little document for you from the Red Cross. The Red Cross must have lied, huh?

As a journalism student whose "whole purpose is to gather facts", I would assume that you would know that a bunch of propaganda pictures shown to 6 and 8 year old children does not constitute fact. Being a journalism student you should be able to produce these so called facts. I await your "facts". But remember, when you leave this board crying, I gave you fair warning not to challenge me on this topic.

11. Maes

Maes Senior Member

Hitler was evil. thats true.
    but the allies did not intervene to save the jews (AND SOMEHOW THE ALWAYS FORGOTTEN GYPSIES!!)
    its all markets you know.

12. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

FreeWillFreeLove;

I've read your entire post and the threads that follow... and despite the controversial topic, your theory seems to be nothing more than a lot of 'ifs' and 'maybes'. Essentially you had a time where the world was suffering from a major depression, and instead of a gov't trying to motivate business and positive change, this particular government insisited on blaming the depression on a group of people, feeding in to socety's prejudice. There's no way that something like that can be justified.

13. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

I started this thread as an invitation for discussion, and perhaps for Open-minded and yet constructively critical debate on topics in and around my original post.

I have gathered from many of you that you have a good edge to criticism, but that you still do not see through the many painted veils we have. Call it hippy mumbo jumbo, but you're on HIPFORUMS! The people who started this movement, in all their forms, have a vast range of interests, and part of this is the hidden history in the world, the whole range of practices of mind expansion, along with positive living in all aspects of life - good things, no?

Strawberry gets my respect for challenging something other than the worryingly and sadly to say expected shots for defending the figure head of blame for WW2 - she challenged the issue of karma. In essence i believe i do know the basic theories...that what you put out, you get back, and that essentially we are all joined by varying fields and strings of energy which enable this process to have infinite possibilities. If you think i talk heretical and unsubstantiated lies then you are stupid because you cannot read my mind and you have not asked me to show you my proof. You are fools and i wish only integrity to you for the upcoming few years. Apathy?

I appreciate that my lexis and syntax may not have been convivial to your requisites at the time, but to explain every statement with the evidence behind it, at the time, would of been an exercise in futility. Perhaps many different threads touching on the same topics, but not with Hitler involved, might of been better. Still, it has been said that if the evidence was put under a just and sound court (go on, tell me the Allies weren't biased) then Hitler himself wouldn't be proven guilty.

Now, would all the people who hate Hitler please protest outside the White House and Congress where similar crimes against democracy, liberty and natural justice are being abused...and check out the crazy architecture in Denver Airport if you pass through there...wacky shit, links up.

Oh and Warrior (amongst others), if you've got any good info to share, two's up! I've buddy'd you so i'm gonna hound you anyhow :p don't worry i can probably return the favour with something of interest...

Take it easy me presciousessessesees, where's me presciouseeseazearggh!
    (maybe gollum got the point)

14. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

1. That picture was taken when those prisoners in that particular camp were set free by the Allies. I would have cheered too.

2. That document is hard to decipher. Is there anyway you can post it again and make it more clear?

I wish I could get my grandparents to post on here. They are Auschwitz survivors. They would drill your hateful, Nazis propoganda straight into the ground.

15. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I do not agree with you Hippie propoganda. It is pointless, this has nothing to do with this being the "HIPFORUMS". I have asked you to show your proof you fool, and you lack to address all the other remarks I, and other people said about your "Theory".

Ifyou make a post, show the facts, learn from other posters. You made yourself sound like a fool, and you still do.

Hitler tried under an "unbiased court"... Even, if in some crazy reality, he would be found not guitly (you fool, he wouldn't), he would still be murdered a million times by people.

Why do you think he commited suicide (lets just suppose that this commonly accepted theory is true), to avoid being captured... Why would he do that, you tell me.

I disagree, nothing is being abused, you cannot compare Bush to Hitler, if you do, you are an idiot like every other person who has made this brainless comparison.

Try addressing my comments this time, and I will bsah you, continously, until you do.

17. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

You obviously ignored the point where i said;

"PM me if you're willing to discuss this sensibly, or start a new thread and invite me."

I'm not concerned with what you will or will not hold in your current belief system. You do not know me or what i know what i have done and learnt, and i do not know you. so i choose not to pour out every single fact and also, to undermine Your arguements with masses upon masses of spam upon the forums, or upon your pm accounts, for being so
    FUCKING RUDE!!!!!
    However, i did leave details for people to get this information off of me, it is your conscious choice to ignore both what i say and what others have to offer.
    I apologise to people who have had people lost due to wars, of any kind. but to put the blame on one person in a scenario such as war, and current affairs (the world, without looking at the range of facts, is unbelieveable, and shows blatant disregard for more than the bare minimum of thought processes on the matters. I recognise the gaps in my knowledge, you boast about your virtues as if you are the concepts of knowledge patience and judgement endowed in skin and bones. ​

18. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Free, no one is saying that Hitler himself killed 12 million people. Of course the rest of the Nazis are responsible for the Holocaust. But so what? What's your point? Hitler was the LEADER, therefore he started it all, he created the concentration camps (or at least allowed them to exist), and people put his face on the Holocaust for these reasons, as well as the fact that it is much easier to place one face on a humanitarian disaster than it is to place a whole army. And you STILL haven't provided evidence that he was a "puppet". By saying that, you imply that Hitler was forced or tricked into doing what he did by forces outside of his control, which is bullshit. Unlike the victims of the Holocaust, Hitler had a CHOICE to do what he did.

And Warrior, wtf? Are you seriously telling me that you believe the Holocaust never happened and that you would offer a picture of smiling Jews (who were being LIBERATED, so yeah, they would smile, dumbass) as proof? Answer me this then: Why the hell are those people (smiling or not) in prison uniforms behind a barbed wire fence??!! Is that where Jews in Germany went for their summer vacations? And what about all the photos of the mass graves and the starving people and all the survivors of the Holocaust who still have the tatoos on their arms? Did a bunch of German Jews just all coincidentally happen to get a number tatooed on their left arm for fun? Go back to 6th grade, you sheltered idiot.

19. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

Thank you Strawberry! :)

20. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

Another thing Warrior, even though the Red Cross thing isn't very clear, I want to point out that the camps they list are not EVERY camp there was.

The fact is that the Holocaust happend, millions of Jews, Gypsies, and others died, and there is no way for you to disprove that. Facts are facts. If you want to hate Jews, go ahead, but don't make up a bunch of lies just to have a way to justify your hate.

I personally would like to know why you are so against admitting that the Holocaust happend. Most people I know who are like you either were not educated properly in school or have a fear of the Holocaust and don't want to discuss it.