blanket humping!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by SomeGirl630, Apr 6, 2006.

1. strat69

strat69 Member

actually, I used to hump my bed when I was really young (like 10 or 11) because it felt really good...I was doing it for quite a while one time when I wa 12 and had my first "masturbation" orgasm that way (and it was VERY intense)

2. cowgurl

cowgurl Member

i have been using a similar technique except i put a sock underneath the blanket and rub myself over that. It takes like a minute and i get the best feeling. Its the only way i can achieve multiple orgasms, i think the most is 10 in one session. My advice for you is to have sex in the missionary position yet get ur bf to get close enough to u so that u can rub urself against his pelvic bone. That and being on top rubbing myself against his tummy gets me off good aswell

3. Alana

Alana Come again!?!

Many women don't have orgasm without some form of clitoral stimulation. If it work for you on your tummy, then have him lay down and you on top - try it that way. Or simply take his hand and show him how you do yourself, unless he's an idiot, I'm sure he'll get the idea pretty quick!

4. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

Do yourself and your boyfriend a favor and demonstrate it! It will be healthy and intimate for both of you to masterbate in front of each other. He is sure to have a certain method that he prefers also, and most likely is embarassed to demonstrate. Knowbody knows your body better than you, and having your boyfriend watch you give yourself what you enjoy most will help your sexual relationship. I guarantee you he will enjoy it, and if he probably will tell you and comfort you so you will not be embarassed. Give it a try!

5. degman

degman Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sorry if I'm a little late in posting here. My partner uses this method exactly to masturbate, except she uses a rolled up towel. I think a lot of girls learn that way because its so easy. Most move on to other methods, but my partner never did and only will masturbate that way. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. BTW - it took her a long time to cum with me, because that's the only way she knew how. She later told me she'd have to hump quickly after we'd fool around because she was too embarrased at the time to do it in front of me. Needless to say, I would have loved to watch her or be with her while she did it.

Try masturbating using your hands while lying on your tummy. That may help you get used to using your hands and fingers. The best thing though, would be to do it with your guy. Try just mentioning that you get off afterwards when he's not around. See what his reaction is. My bet is it'll be very interested. He may ask how you do it or to watch. Just tell him you get friendly with the blanket and leave his imagination open. Tell him after each time you masturbate. After awhile, you should get more comfortable. Let him "catch" you sometime. Bet he begs you not to stop. Hopefully, soon you'll feel good enough to just go all the way with him watching. The important thing is that you orgasm with him, doesn't matter how. Also, try letting him use his hands in lieu of yours pressing the blanket against your clit. Then you'll be getting off with his hands.

Once you're comfortable masturbating and orgasming with him, you can try other methods and just slowly work at things that feel good. My partner and I did that and now she can sometimes have multiples with my fingers.

Good luck!

6. Nutzer

Nutzer Guest

laugh... not even....
    I found it highly erotic...
    my girlfriend recently confessed the same...
    she had her first orgasms this way....
    I am searching for understanding...
    how to integrate it with our love making....
    which is only through the webcam so far...
    any one find any videos... or images of this??
    I really want to give her some mind blowing orgasms...

7. Nutzer

Nutzer Guest

Yes!! this works great...
    never heard anyone else describe it...
    Always felt a little silly trying to put it into words....
    But it works very well..
    I find that if I have my thighs outside hers...
    and squeeze her thighs together..
    it gets even more intense...
    Letting her hands direct me...
    and sliding my hips a little higher or lower...
    to adjust the pressure of my shaft against her clit..
    she can reach two or three orgasms before I come...

8. gina899

gina899 Member

It was fun to read the comment about humping stuffed animals - I think I had my first orgasm riding a stuffed lion. From there, it was an easy progression to my pillow - the source of MANY nice orgasms back around eighth grade or so!

9. DirtyOl'Man

DirtyOl'Man Guest

Not unusual. A number of women can't climax during vaginal sex. Don't be afraid to masturbate while being penetrated. If he doesn't like it - lose him...

10. DirtyOl'Man

DirtyOl'Man Guest

Not unusual. A number of women can't climax during vaginal sex. Don't be afraid to masturbate while being penetrated. If he doesn't like it - lose him...

11. ohmahgosh

ohmahgosh Members

You are not alone in this. I know this is like 10 years later, but I honestly thought the same thing and was embarrassed. Obviously more common than I thought, only I lay on my back. It has been a thing since childhood, but I can't really masturbate any other way except a toy and I am in my 20s. It is really good to know I'm not the only one.

12. Dirtyquerty

Dirtyquerty Members

Jeeze the lives of these stuffed toys. Never knew how many others did this kind of thing. I used to hump the ropes when I was climbing in the gym but I never understood what that was all about. It was the same with the bed. I must have humped the covers for maybe a year or more before I understood what it was all about. For a long time after I still used objects more than straight masturbating. I got caught and spanked a time or two.

13. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Humping anything is fun! I'm like you, I like it slow and rhythmic and nothing fast until I'm about 5 seconds away from cumming. I like hard sex too, but when I'm trying to cum I like it slow and I like to grind on him.
    I can orgasm easier when I'm on top of him and he's sucking my nipples . I also like to rub my clit on the head of his cock.
    If he talks dirty to me that helps, and if he doesn't then I focus on something hot in my head.

TAZER-69 and Micheal9 like this.
  14. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

My wife needs clitoral stimulation most of the time. I usually give her oral and make her cum several times before penetrating her. She also likes it doggy so she can grab my balls with one hand and rub her clit with the other. Gives her screaming orgasms..

1 person likes this.
  15. Goander

Goander Members

A pillow was my weapon of choice until I was 18. :wink:

emmamichelle likes this.
  16. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I have done pillows.

emmamichelle likes this.
  17. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

This was pretty much the only way I masturbated when I was a virgin and even right after I lost it (18 y.o.) I started relieving myself as a teen by pillow humping

18. Shooter1

Shooter1 Members

My wife gets off by humping my thigh while giving me a hand job

GillyGal and Micheal9 like this.
  19. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

I've done that before. That's how I first began discovering myself. It would be late at night when I've seen an arousing scene on TV or something where I would get aroused but didn't quite understand what I felt yet. I'd just get the urge to grind and rub my hands up and down my bed when laying stomach down on it.

Eventually I knew to place the pillow vertically and straddle it. It took a while doing this pattern to finally realize the feeling can climb higher and higher until I had my first orgasm.

With a partner, the way I orgasm a few times is by straddling him while on top. I sit up and grind back and forth and tell him to grab my hips and push me back and forth. It makes me climb fast and usually orgasm a few times before he can't help himself anymore.

20. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

My wife asked me what I was doing one time while I was rubbing her pubic mound. I thought it odd she wasn't responding then she explained she's an "inside" girl. I guess my gf before her was an outside girl that got more from clitoral stimulation while my wife only cums from penetration.