102 replies to this topic

#11 Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar

• PipPipPip
  • 8,007 posts

Posted July 16 2004 - 07:53 AM

EXCELLENT!

I would like to add.

I will not go "shopping" in my parent's medicine cabinet and snort up their antidepressants or allergy pills. LOL.

Really, Ellis, this was a great post! Very responsible. I wish all neural navagators and drug experiencers would abide by it.
Posted Image

Attachment Parenting, the Radical Notion that Children are Human

"I wouldn't 'Ferberize' a dog!" Maggie Sugar

#12 Psilodelix

Psilodelix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted July 19 2004 - 09:07 AM

Glad someone finally wrote it down.

Now we just gotta try to get people to use it.
"Strictly speaking, these drugs do not impart wisdom at all, any more than the microscope alone gives knowledge. They provide the raw materials of wisdom..." - Alan Watts

#13 madboy139

madboy139

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted August 04 2004 - 04:23 PM

good list but just one question. does this mean i cant get my dog stoned anymore?

#14 Eugene

Eugene

• PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted September 06 2004 - 10:38 AM

Feh, I never understood the human compulsion to make lists and guidlines for everything.
FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD

#15 StonerBill

StonerBill

Learn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,556 posts

Posted September 26 2004 - 11:44 PM

but do you understand it now?
Posted Image
Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________

#16 Ivey

Ivey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 08 2004 - 05:14 AM

Rules for alternative lifestyles. Military Intelligence. Honesty politics. Jumbo Shrimp. Despite all that, I have to agree with you and that is a conclusion reached from vast experience, both mis-takes and takes. Love,Light & Dharma

#17 charredacacia

charredacacia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted November 11 2004 - 02:02 PM

i think we should all make our buddies sign that oath before providing them with happy chemicals
Posted ImageSo sayeth messiah in training.
I totally boned God.

#18 GanjaPrince

GanjaPrince

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted November 14 2004 - 11:41 AM

This is a good list aimed at promoting well being on all levels. :)

Much love to you all!

Here's one I would like to add for my own personal list

I will remember not to take what I am experiencing serious because it is a cosmic joke, for it is Maharaji's lila, it is alright (divine, buddha, christ, god, universe, shiva), just a dance, praise be Shiva whose divine comedy show this be a manifestation of, let all beings be liberated in the inevitable process of the spiritual path, seeing the opposites of being "on drugs" and being "off drugs" reconciled, to see that they are one, in this eternal moment of now, a sacrament, RESTING in my BEING, time is a concept, future, past and present are one, The universe wants to play with us, dance into your deepest center of your being, and play out your role!

From an interview with Ram Dass

REDWOOD: You mentioned taking the mushrooms as a good choice. When all is said and done, what do you now feel are the pluses and the minuses of taking mind-altering plants and chemicals?

RAM DASS: It is a method of spiritual development. It certainly served me that way. The minuses are that the cultural overlay to drugs is paranoia and recreational use. It’s too bad, because they are an avatar.

REDWOOD: What is an avatar and how does this relate to psychedelics?

RAM DASS: An avatar, in Hinduism, is a form of God as the preserver taking birth. Vishnu, the preserving force, incarnates on earth as a being like Ram or Krishna. The avatar comes to slay the demons, and to bring back dharma, the rule of justice and law. Avatars are forms that awaken us to the possibility of the divine in human life. Psychedelics did that for many people, including me. They reawakened spirituality, the reconnected us to those other planes of who we are, to our number two and number three. So they were avatars, but avatars that came in a form we as Westerners could recognize. “Better living through chemistry.”

www.ramdasstapes.org

#19 KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted December 10 2004 - 10:11 PM

how dare wikpedia have the audacity to call me a lifeless, ethically bankrupt, hendonistic, junkie. I prefer "sewer rat".

I want pain, i want pleasure.

#20 KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted December 10 2004 - 10:12 PM

....an avatar can also be a person, such a jesus or you even.

Click to shop at FS Books