Charlie Sheen

Discussion in 'People' started by ChanginTimes, Mar 25, 2006.

1. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member

[​IMG]

No Longer The Minority: 82% Plus Support Charlie Sheen
    Over four-fifths back his public stance on 9/11

[​IMG]

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 24 2006
    Despite the best efforts of the now whimpering attack poodles of the mainstream media, an online CNN poll shows that over four-fifths, or 82 per cent, agree with actor Charlie Sheen that the U.S. government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks.

Every establishment media mouthpiece aside from CNN tried to hang Sheen on his own words but it simply didn't work because those same questions are firing the synapses in the heads of millions upon millions of other taxpaying American citizens.

We are now in the majority and the cynics are beginning to feel the breeze of fear as they desperately cling to ignorant dogmas spoon fed to them by an empire in descent, while in the back of their mind and in their soul knowing that they have sided with the wrong team and the wrong side of history.
    As of Friday morning you can still vote in the poll and I encourage you to do so by clicking here. A.J. Hammer and CNN Showbiz Tonight need to be given their due as the only mainstream television news show to give balanced coverage of serious 9/11 questions.

This is a watershed moment in the struggle to create a powerful, educated and active contingent of individuals with no hierarchical structure but with a unified cause.
    [​IMG]

Charlie Sheen is the forerunner of the third wave of 9/11 skeptics to go public.

The first wave was concerned and informed American and worldwide citizens who educated themselves and formed action groups and organizations to inform others.

The second wave was former government officials and people of high office risking their political reputation to voice their doubts on 9/11, people like Paul Craig Roberts, Professor Steven Jones, Michael Meacher and Andreas von Buelow.

The third wave is high profile individuals who already have a substantial media platform from which to speak the truth, Hollywood stars and cultural icons. Charlie Sheen must be commended for risking his entire career for the sake of the truth and the future of America.

The fourth and final wave will be people who were in government at the time of 9/11 or those employed by the Bush administration at the time of 9/11, such as secret service officials and others close to the administration, going public with what they know. By this I don't mean watered down shills like Richard Clarke but individuals with hardcore information that could be the catalyst for impeachment.

At that point the call for a new independent investigation of 9/11 will be deafening and impossible to ignore any further.

Our efforts in stalling these control freaks is really beginning to pay dividends. Our patience for freedom will outlast their lust for power and the human spirit will triumph over evil.

2. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

worry about yourself, not other people

3. Stillravenmad

Stillravenmad Member

I think we're getting a little carried away here. The man questioned his government, he didn't call for a peasant uprising. I like Charlie Sheen as an actor, and respect that he's speaking his mind, but what makes him any different from everyone else who's doing the same thing?

4. KBlaze

KBlaze Member

He's done his homework.

He knows about specific events that knock the official story down, such as:

-Building 7 and Larry Silverstein
    -Firefighter radio transcripts that confirm the fires in the towers were almost out
    -The Pentagon flight manuvers from crappy pilots, followed by the Pentagon confiscating any video evidence that a plane hit the building.
    Don't you think the most protected air space on earth would have video surveillence? and why can't we see that footage? oh, "national security", right, the government's cop-out answer that really means "we're full of shit"

That's what Charlie Sheen knows. Specific events within the event of 9/11 itself.
    Not like, say, Cindy Sheehan, who throws out buzzword arguements like "America is doing the fighting for Israel" and shit like that that just isn't relevant or correct.
    Thanks

5. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member

Are you 120% sure about that? If so, please give me a link to where I can research whether it's correct or not myself. Thanks.

6. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member

hah?

7. evsride

evsride are you irie?

I believe credit is also due as a part of the "first wave" of 9/11 skeptics to Alex Jones of infowars.com and prisonplanet.com for exposing this conspiracy by our government from the very beginning. Alex is a selfless person entirely dedicated to exposing corruption at all levels.

8. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

I agree. If it takes an actor to stir the majotiry's conscience, when crime after crime is being commited by a government, then what does that say about the nation?

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's funny how some people reacted to this thread. Personally, I could not care less about what a celebrity thinks about anything. But Charlie Sheen is the first major high-profile person to come forward to challenge the official government lie. This helps to draw attention to 9/11 and hopefully get more people looking at the official government fable and start asking the REAL questions. I commend Charlie Sheen for what he has done. I think he has a lot of courage to do what he has done, and this has instilled me with an enormous amount of respect for the man. Who gives a shit about his personal life or what he did 20 years ago? That is irrelevant!

10. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

If I can push my cynicism aside, then I have to agree that Charlie done the right thing (if we all still believe in freedom that is). Keeping quiet so that nothing gets done is a lot worse that speaking out so that nothing gets done. At least with the second option you get to burn a few calories, and maybe wake up a few people on the way.