Hitchhike/Herb Journey

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by George, Feb 17, 2006.

1. George

George Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Here's an idea: a hitchiking journery around the country or more to uncover and smoke as many different kinds of herb we can find. Who's with me? I have to sell my airplane before I can leave and I've been getting more emails from interested buyers than ever before, I can feel the times coming soon. I'm up in Washington State but don't worry about the distance to meet me because I'll come to you if you wana come. I know there are several crew positions open in different marinas around the country so getting over to Asia shouldn't be as daunting & expensive as one would think, just as long as you have your sea legs with you, eheh.
    Peace,
    George
    hillshooteremery@hotmail.com

2. Turn

Turn Member

Hell Yeah!

3. George

Check out some of my pics and my other posts, I've been pretty detailed on a lot of them, you should be able to get a pretty good taste for my thoughts earlier this year. Then shit, that masked guy with the fag hang'n out of his mouth scares me man, is that John Depp in Fear and LILV, lets see some real pics of you. I smoked some herb earlier today and I'm still pretty stoned and I'm just thinking about how fun a journery like this could really be. We could even try to pickup people along the way to come with us and meet places and smoke and smoke and smoke smoke smoke, potoooof.

4. Turn

Turn Member

As for the picture you have to choose one from a list if you don't donate to the site, so you know fear and loathing, good stuff

5. DannyBoy_Canada

DannyBoy_Canada Member

Can you come to Canada? Pick me up? :)

6. George

Yea probably, I'm still waiting to sell the plane now though.
    Where at in Canada,
    Peace,
    George

7. DannyBoy_Canada

DannyBoy_Canada Member

8. George

Do you have any idea where we could get some pot seeds. I'd really like to keep a note pad of hidden locations around the west coast of where I've placed plants to grow; then several months later checking up on them as I hitched back along a similar path.