Gardening brings us closer to nature

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Spidey, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Spidey

Spidey Member

I read a post here a little while ago about nude gardening, and it made me realize how natural gardening is. It is the perfect way to get back to nature, and well doing it nude just makes it more so. My reason for posting is not to repeat the other person's post, and ask who gardens nude as he did, it is to express my realization that gardening is a fantastic way to get back to nature in every sense.

I did try it once last year, but didn't make this connection then for some reason. I used to garden for an elderly woman down the street from my home, and she had a large privacy fence, and she let me garden nude for her, and do other chores around the house inside that way as well, but that's something else entirely, the gardening was what I should have learned to enjoy doing more in such a natural state of being.

2. carrot flesh

carrot flesh Member

heh... gardening really is great. its best when shared too always... and i garden for a couple old ladies too actually. good under the table tax-free money, and a good way to get new free plant cuttings, and hardly what i'd call a job. had the wooooonderful fortune to meet another who has an acre and a third of land who is disabled and wants me to help her out. i was thinking of interning on an organic farm this year, but this works out so much better cuz she grows alll sooorts of shit(all organically) and doesnt just sell it...which is more what im getting into(plant uses and purposes). the lady is pretty loaded too(as are most old folks)..and plus shes mad cool.. gave me all sorts of essential oils and teas and seeds right when i first met her, and even offered to do some energy work on me. wouldnt be surprised at all if shed let me wander her land nude ;P have a good feeling im gonna learn a whole lot from her... gardeners are definatley good folks by nature.

3. Spidey

Spidey Member

That was cool to read. You seem to understand exactly what I was saying, and your situation with the woman you met sounds awesome. She sounds like a real spiritual person, and is into cool things. I would think she might let you do the job nude too, and with the good amount of land that you mentioned she has, it seems perfect for it. Organic food is the best!

I felt really comfortable doing the gardening and other chores in the nude for the woman I know, and after writing about it here, I am seriously thinking of setting up the job again for this year. She never made me feel strange while hanging around her house naked for hours. We would even sit down in her kitchen for lunch and sit and watch TV some days while I was totally naked. A real blast. She is very open-minded and quite a nature lover herself. We ate what we grew too (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, radishes etc...). Cucumber and tomato sandwiches was a frequent lunch for us.

4. Spidey

Spidey Member

I got in touch with the woman last week, and asked about gardening and other chores again this spring/summer. She said she had been thinking the same thing and definitely yes. I was happy about it while talking to her, but got a sad feeling of how I could hardly wait until then. Then she asked at the end of the call if I would mind coming over to clean the ashes from her fireplace, and SHE even brought it up that I am welcome to do it in the nude. You must know that I went right on over. I did the chore naked as well as watered all her house plants and seedlings she has been starting to grow inside. She made me dinner which I stayed nude for, and we talked in front of the fireplace. I even got to go out and get the firewood nude. It was very satisfying. I am looking forward to outdoor gardening again on her property very much.

5. Spidey

Spidey Member

I will be planting tomatoes & cucumbers for sure, for this woman, and I am supposed to call when it's the right time to start. Call me a little anxious, but the weather has been warming up here on the east coast, and I was wondering when is the best time to start. Anyone have any suggestions for me. I want to do a really great job this year, and maybe go in with a little more knowledge. Of course I want to get naked in her yard and with her doing chores in her home too again, and the extra knowledge will mean job security. So, any suggestions.....?;)

(Oh, I should mention that she has tomato plant seedlings she has been growing indoors)

6. freakylady

freakylady Member

7. Spidey

Spidey Member

That sounds cool that you would maybe like it in your retirement years. Before this I would never had known that elderly ladies enjoy seeing young, nude males so much. It's very cool though. :)

There's not many things in this world that is quite like prancing around naked for a willing audience of the opposite sex, no matter what age she may be. Even with erections and she never ever says a word about it. Awesome fun! ;)

8. Spidey

Spidey Member

I started raking up and stuff to set up for my gardening job at my elderly friend's house today. It is really warm out and sunny today, and I was completely comfortable in the weather while nude. No one but her can see me in her backyard, so it's really cool. I had a real blast while eraning a little money as well.

The best thing that happened even more than hanging out with her in the yard and raking was, when a guy stopped by to read her meters and said he was curious as to the situation he witnessed. I told him all about it while standing there naked, and a spontaneous woody, lol. He asked if I could do his lawn mowing as well on weekends, and that he has a very private yard as well, and that he can be certain to have no visitors on Saturday afternoons while I was there. Only he would be home. So I excitedly accepted. I'm not gay mind you, and I don't know if he is, but it sounds exciting.

9. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

yes goes along well with our hippie/rainbow retirement home plans....:D

now far as the nekkidness goes,, i enjoy bein partially nude n sometimes nude when i am solo gardenin or doin chores round here,,,,, dont mind folks round me nude,,, but when it comes to sittin in front of the idiot box boob tube and eattin with a bunch of nekkid folks,,,, seems i dunno ...odd to me,,, its my hangup really no one elses,,, n doesnt gross me out or anything butttttt is strange... not that i dont do it alone or with my other half,,,;) but amongst others nah:p

10. Spidey

Spidey Member

Wanted to be sure everyone knew that, I am nude, she is never nude. I enjoy sitting and Watching TV with her while I'm nude. It just seems so accepting of her, and bonding some how. :)

11. passiflora16

passiflora16 Member

naked gardening is all fun til you get stung on the nutsack by a bee :p ...LoL