Satanists & Nature

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by green_revolution, Jan 28, 2006.

1. green_revolution

green_revolution Member

Donna Black, a witch behind the United Kingdom's Satanic magazine, "Rule Satannia", despairs at the ignorance of modern-era religionists:
    "Do they ever stop to consider what living in harmony with nature actually means? It means survival of the fittest, death to the weak, live and let die, kill or be killed. This is all very admirable but you won't find a Wiccan or Pagan who practices it. Living in harmony with nature does not mean collecting crystals, chanting to the goddess and lighting candles to heal the earth. Nature isn't all love, peace and baby animals. Nature is birth, sex, death, instincts, survival, predator and prey. It is fangs, flesh and fucking."

2. Gyva02

Gyva02 WACKY

fangs flesh and fucking... I'll have to bring that up at my next dinner conversation with my family....

Mike....

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

True, native people don't live in that mindset; for them, the world is an easy place to live most of the time. They have the right knowledge and expertise (and they get it young, by the time one is an adult, around age 13, they could be self sufficient if need be. Not quite true for us advanced moderns, eh?). Yes, famines happen, bad winters, bad weather, tribal war sometimes, even the occasional predator attack, but generally, living is easy. They don't need "progress" or to fight or tame nature.

And if one really looked at how nature operates, it's not red in tooth in claw, most of the time. 95% or so of a predators life is spent sleeping, playing, or maybe looking for prey...which most of the time they don't catch. The actual "struggle" is usually pretty brief. I watched a hawk the other day, flew over into my tree and just looked at me. Very calm. Then it flew off a ways where I couldn't see, but I could hear the small birds basically screaming, it was like an explosion of sound...but within 2 minutes it was quiet again; either the hawk caught one, or it didn't, but it was over quick.

Nature is more green in leaf and stem, anyways. Just look around. The flower in the field doesn't struggle to live, it just lives. If a cow comes by and eats it, it lives no more, but there's no struggle. The trees aren't worried about the lumberman. The deer rarely worry about the wolf (though they're always alert, they're not scared).

Survival of the fittest is true in the narrow sense, but there's more to living than just survival, MOST OF THE TIME.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

another santanist shocking because her worldview is truncated.

gee, never seen that before.
    people overly obsessed with white light and "baby animals" ARE out of balance, but so too are the " flesh fangs and fucking" folks.

5. flyingCoyote

flyingCoyote Member

Well said!

6. tuatara

tuatara Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

have a lot of books on wicca and such ...some dating back to the turn of the century .......never seen anything about flesh ,fangs and fucking in there .........and by the way .satin in wicca was invented by the church ..not the wicca itself ....it was invented by the church to justify it's inquisition ...but witchcraft or if you prefer is older than christianity .and a lot of the christian holidays we have were borrowed from wicca ..eg; christmas,all saint's day ,halloween(all hallow's eve) etc ......refering to a magazine means exactly that .they can write anything they want to sell subscriptions .......one should study the history before one accepts modern day views without having known the historical background of said religion ......wicca is about nature (earth,wind ,water,fire) .it has evolved but human sacrifices are more a christian thing than wiccan .just like scalping was not an indian way ....white man started collecting scalps as a bounty

7. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

fangs, flesh and fucking

I FOUND MY NEW SAYING !

ohh man the sound of that makes me horney..
    wait.
    thats a different thread.
    lol

1 person likes this.
  8. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I've never met a Satanist who could fight, f*ck or otherwise get his way out of a wet paper bag. They're funny to look at with their Uncle Fester makeup and delusions of grandeur, though.

9. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

^^^^^^^^
    hey
    IronGoth
    you dont have to be a satanist to look that way nor do satanists have too look that way.
    I looked into satanism during my search of the occult
    not very women friendly fellas.

10. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Wow, I would never have figured that out if you hadn't told me, theMistress.

11. green_revolution

green_revolution Member

It's an interesting philosophy if you bother looking into it but there are a lot of cons. I just posted this 'caus I wanted to see what people's reactions were.

12. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

This is all very funny to me.