Poppy Seed Tea.

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Eugene, Jan 28, 2006.

1. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

some kids are just so clueless, you think you're the only ones who read these threads, for the love of god STFU and keep this stuff in pm and dont post links.... you're not doing anyone a favor

2. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

i live in usa . and tried this poppy seed tea for the first time and it didnt work. i got about 500 grams of seeds from food lion grcery store and got the store brand seeds . mixed them with about a liter of water strained it and drank 2 glasses and nothing but a stomach ache . and tips would be helpful

3. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

as far as i know they pre-wash the seeds there, so doesnt do shit unless you use an extreme amount of seeds. i know that here, in australia, they dont wash em.

but i remember reading about this dude who died doing this. simply because he was used to gettin washed seeds, thus needed an extreme amount of seeds. then he changed suppliers, and like normal, used his huge amount of seeds. exept this time, the seeds hadnt been washed. it killed him.

4. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

Well Do You Know How I Can Get Soom Seeds From Where You Are . Id Really Like To Try It . It Seems Like A Really Good Cheap High

5. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

What The Hell Are You Talking About Acq???

6. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

I Heard The Kava Root Is Awsome . What Kind Of Products Contain Kava

7. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i got some kava a few months ago from a shop. its shitty to drink, and doesnt do that much.

8. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

Well Do You Know Where I Can Get Some Poppy Seeds From Austrailia?

9. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

I Ordered Some Seeds Through Bulk Foods . I Hope They Are The Right Ones I Heard Through Another Source They Would Be The Right Ones . Cost Me 20 Bucks Though . I Hope Its Worth It . One More ? Do You Know If Its Illeagal To Grow Them In The Us

10. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

not sure on the laws. but yeah, lets hope the seeds you got will be good.

11. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

The Seeds Turned Out To Be Bullshit . I Dont Know If Im Doing Something Wrong Or Im Getting From The Wrong Places . Any Info Would Be Grateful

12. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

dont waste your time with seeds (or opiates for that matter :-/) i tried it and it just tastes like mud and has very minimal effects, opium is in the outer walls of a poppy pod and the seeds themselves contain no opium execpt what may have dripped onto them so even unwashed seeds will be very weak(think about it each pod contains thousands of seeds and maybe a tiny amount of opium will leak onto them, you need to harvest the opium from several pods to even get enough to smoke once... and thats from the PODS not from what dripped onto the seeds so its really a waste of time

13. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Exactly.
    Why people are even bothering with the
    seeds is beyond me.
    Desperation, perhaps. -

14. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

no im not desperate it is very hard to find opium where i live and i have never tried it . and seeds sounded like an easy way . so now im just going to grow my own . and ill order some pods to try out in the meantime . ive experimented with just about every drug you can think of except for opiates besides pain pills of course.

15. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

umm dont diss it untill youve tried it. it doesnt take that many seeds to kill yourself actually. the seeds are all like off white colour, and its when you wash them with lemon juice and drink that crap that was white, that is wahts umm good. but if the seeds are kinda white, than they have been pre-washed. wait, i mean if the seeds are black with no white, than they have been pre-washed. if they are white-coated, then there good.

alot of people speak alot of shit thro inexperience or doubt that seeds you can buy can get you hi, and even kill you.

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

dont diss it until you've tried it? Are
    you saying this to me?
    Should I then, shoot myself in the face
    in order to experience it?
    Peter, I've brewed gallons of opium tea
    from pods, and my experience with
    synthetic/raw opiates does not really
    need to be displayed here again.
    I have thrown out probably hundreds
    of thousands of seeds. I dont need to
    ingest them to know that they contain
    no opium, and the percentage of leakage
    of the raw latex onto the seeds is
    similar to scraping the sky for rain
    after a storm when you have puddles
    on the ground. -

17. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

gg

18. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

What The Hell Does "gg" Mean ?

19. Ineffable Vegetable

Ineffable Vegetable Member

Alright kiddies, im new to these forums, but that doesnt make me stupid or inexperienced one bit.
    I've posted here because im seeing a lot of conflict surrounding the seed issue on whether it;s worth it or not.
    Ive loved pods for years,still do, buying them maybe 2 times every 6 months in bulk quantities. but i find these a big hassle every time i do this. 1- to get a good deal on pods one has to buy a lot, 2- you have to deal with the mail dudes (in my case the PO box lady)noticing that you keep ordering big boxes of 'marraccas'. and 3- you can work up a helluva withdrawal QUICK with pods.

i hope you all keep talking negativly of seeds the way you do, so people dont go start buying them in mass - because even though i am a VERY highly tollerant, seasoned addict, i nearly ODed on my first batch of SEED tea 3 nights ago..... i wouldnt mind repeating the experience (with a lesser dose of course)

went to the supermarket where a local vendor had set up a stand for 'bulk herbs'.... 4oz packs of seeds for a dollar a pop. picked up all 10 of em, figured a little over a key of seeds that 'dont work' would at least be sufficient enough for me to feel like i took a midrange dose of morphine....

so to avoid excess oils and whatnot i just emptied the seeds into a 3liter bottle, and filled it up with aprox. 1.5-2liters of COLD water, shook, let sit an hour, shook again, settled and strained. straining is easy as hell, just unscrew the cap untill liquid comes out but no solids, dont unscrew too much though, youll have a cup full of seeds mush mess.

there had to be at least 300mg morphine in this batch. i was comatose for the night and was told id stopped breathing for minutes at a time. id have been smarter if i remembered how long it took to kick in... took a full 3 hours for max effects.

all im saying here in this conclusion is even if all you do is take fent and drink pod tea, or shoot/sniff morph/h/oc whatever and believe seeds are useless, find a better source and think again. certainly the cheapest morphine ive ever bought.

20. chwt9

chwt9 Member

It works. Shop around a little and find some seeds that look white-ish. I make it like you make tea. Put the seeds in a big pot, boil some water and pour the hot water on the seeds. Stir it up real good to get all the opium off and let it sit there for 20 minutes, then stir it up some more. Oh yeah squeeze a couple lemons in there at the beginning. Then strain it and drink it. I pour off the liquid that I can, and then sqeeze the rest out of the seeds with a clean cloth.
    I have never used more than 6 ounces. All this several pounds stuff seems silly. I just find some white-ish seeds and buy a few bottles of them. Usually at the store you'll see some that are clearly washed and hopefully some that clearly aren't. Seems like the organic ones are less often washed.