Poppy Seed Tea.

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Eugene, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i dont know what a pound is, i thinks its alot. but thats because in some countries they wash the seeds. all it means is people in those countries will need waaay more poppy seeds to get the Hi.

2. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

my friend just tried 340 grams last night. he did a re-wash and everything. he said it was shit, and tonight, he threw up. i told him that was weird, because i loved it, and it never makes me feel sick, or throw up. he felt sick all day.

i feel bad because i recomended it to him. oh well, he's gonna give me his other packets of poppy seeds to me...so i guess thats ok.

anyone experience somthing like that. perhaps it was too much for a first ever opiate hi., i dont know.

3. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

kool thread!
    I keep thinking though-fuck just grow them!!

4. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i looked into about the guy who died from poppy seed tea. It was because when he started out, he was using a particular brand of seeds which had been washed, thus his dose was like pounds of seeds... then he changed brands one time, and unaware, he measured out his pounds of seeds and did what he does best. exept this batch was UN-Washed. so he took a lethal dose.

thats the difference between the washed and un-washed. so if your one of the people sayin this doesnt work, fuck off. it works, you just gettin washed seeds.

5. longtime

longtime Member

peterpopper
    i'm in bris too.
    am thinking of trying the poppy tea but am worried about the thebaine component - which may be what made your friend sick. did you mix it up differently? apparently it comes out after a longer soak. would that be right?
    do you get into h as well?
    where in bris can i buy it? bloody dry town.

6. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

theres no way you just asked where to buy heroin.

7. winofiend

winofiend Member

I agree, but thing is the viability of the bought for consumption seeds. I sprinkled 1/4 of one of my 450g packets in to rather fertile soil, and am awaiting the results. if I see anything similar to what I expect to see, I will take this further and make sure I can guarantee proper conditions.

I quite like the idea of having a decent opium smoko as opposed to a tea that rather tastes like water-based paint brush water.. haha..

And I honestly didnt find it that hard to stomach compared to some of the natural things I've tried. Try Yohimbe - JESUS CHRIST.

But I ended up very much enjoying the tea, when I went to sleep about 4 hours later, after much coercion from my now placid brain to just go lie down, I very much felt so comfortable that I was dreaming while still half awake. Loved that heaps.

Very nice indeed.

The only thing Im not sure of, I've read of people saying that the better the qulity of the bought seed, the more 'brown' the liquid. Mine was almost milky white. Impossible to see thru it, but not dark at all.

Perhaps thats why I was happy with 450g and not less - and I washed them in tap warm water for over 30 minutes to make sure I got it all, and then rewashed.

I used to be able to buy salvia divinorum from hawaii - Australian govt. made that impossible now it's scheduled. Im just hoping that if they ever catch onto this in a way they are determined to ban the seeds, that all the grannies of Australia UNITE and tell the damn pigs to sod off...

Or it's back to cracking nurofen tabs...

8. winofiend

winofiend Member

Exactly, I believe there is a lot of people out there who are throwing a lot of disinformation around.

When I first mentioned to some of my mates, the idea of poppy seed tea, the laughs and deridation I got was enough to make me kinda put it on the back burner... When I found CHEAP and large quantities, I grabbed it...

Glad I did.

For $7.50 I was able to determine and plant. One worked, the other remains to be seen.

Mind you, if anyone knows of an online company that is able to export to Aus. [size=-1]Papaver somniferum seeds or bulbs, Id be pleased to know !! :)

[/size]

9. winofiend

winofiend Member

Thebaine apparantly does not act in the same fashion as the other opiates in the poppy bulb. From what I've read it can cause sickness and acts more like a stimulant than a depressant.

If peterpopper can verify that the seeds his mate used did cause more of a bad reaction on him than his usual tea's, then that could go to add more to the strangely nebulous list of details surrounding poppy seed tea. Be nice to get a description of the seeds, taste, colour of seed and tea etc. Overly Bitter, or otherwise noticable. etc.

So far there is so little coherent info. I've read the same reports and methods on so many sites, it seems you get either "It doesnt work." Or the usual examples/myths from 2001.

I can guarantee I soaked mine for 45 mins on each occasion, In warm water, and each one left me feeling very much happy and sleepy.

10. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i think it was just that his dose was too strong for him, plus he did a re-wash. and throwing up seems to be the classic sign of too much. iv heard of other people throwing up on about 400g too.......

11. maybejusthappy

maybejusthappy Member

It doesn't have to be boiling. Just hot.

12. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

man, i dont so mcuh fucking tea and weed i feel sick and nausus, and fucking dizzy and sick

13. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Correcto ;)

14. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i dont know, but last night i had the craziest like "fever nightmare" and the worst dreams, and i feel sick as shit. i aint doing no more tea.

a fucking shadow bird grabbed me by the side of the head and carried me onto the gutter of a house and it was jabbing at my head and everything around was completly crazy. doesnt sound to scary but im still scared.

15. winofiend

winofiend Member

well Id ordered a pack of 75 panafen tabs from Sydney - can only get 48's here max and theyre near $15 so given I could get the 75 online for $16, I opted for that..

I know the seed washing was good. But holy moley.. Id done a few cold extractions previously.. for panadeine tabs a few years back, and from a pack on panafen which I split into 2 hawts of 45's earlier last month. Worked out 300mg wasnt where I wanted to be...

Well when I got my 75 on Monday I decided to do 40 tabs. 40 * 12.8 mg codeine, - at least 10% - I was still geting decent lot..

Avout an hour into my itchy blissness, I thought FUCK IT.. and washed the rest.. All up I had 75 tabs of washed codeince @ 12.8 mg. Over 900mg

Now I know this was entirely fucking retarded, but only then for me did it ever get to the point of feeling like smack. I was fucked. I lay in my bed loving every aspect of nothingness but simple movement made me feel sick.

I know the ld50 for the average human of 800mg, but Im a big bastard..

I wont reccomend it, but I will say, I was still fucked up at 7pm the next night, but wether or not this was due to perhaps to much stray ibuprofen I will never know..

It did feel god damned good tho at the time... so Sorry to get off topic, but Im waring off the next night with booze, and am pretty cruizy..

BE SAFE you fools...

Steve.

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Go look for the thread I started in the Opiate forum called "Morphine God Of Dreams" and try posting your whole story in there! No one else has yet :(

17. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i think if you drink alot of this tea it REALLY makes you feel fucking sick, i remember reading somewhere if you have alot because of the shit the farmers spray on their crop to keep the people away, it makes you feel sick as shit.
    worst damn feeling, anyone know what i mean? how long for this shit to go, iv had it like yesterday and today, staying home in bed all day. bah, this shit turned me off tea for ages now. plus i feel all dreamy and scared like suddenly i could loose it, arh. thanks for listening to my pussy whining.

18. winofiend

winofiend Member

gnarrrr

wat.. I forgor I already posted.. Lol

oh man

19. Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin Senior Member

i tried this seed tea and it was very relaxing and worth the little $ you spend. me and my girl f_cked all night on our second try. its nice to have a girlfriend around when drinking this stuff, but it is still good w/o a girl to f_ck.

20. zimafool

zimafool Member

where do u buy heroin in sydney