Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'People' started by babybud420, Jan 22, 2006.

1. babybud420

babybud420 Member

Did anyone see the news the other day? Osama Bin Laden was up there, some tape that was found. He said that the war isn't over, another attack was in progress as we speak. According to him, next time the attack will be in your own backyard.

What do you think about this? What do you think will happen? I am just curious as to how many people seen this.

-looking for responses

2. He says shit like that all the time, but you never know. I actually trust in the Authorities to stop any sort of thing from happening. I mean they've become so excessive that they might actually be effective.

3. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

good thing im movin. gonna have new backyard. looks like i gave him the slip again.

4. ha ha, LMAO

5. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

eh, I believe the powers that be are "finding" tapes (that they could have had for years) and just release them from time to time as a fearmonger tactic.............fear is the best tool for enslavement, trust no one, its all lies, a bunch of lies............look beyond the song and dance.........the truth is far scarier than the fear tactics.

New American Century...............here we come...................

Apathy controls the masses, the media lies, generation after generation............conditioned to enslavement...........and its all happening right under your nose.

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism, I won't sit idly by and watch my country destroyed by capitalistic greed, I won't sit idly by and watch my people enslaved, fed preservatives to induce sloth, fattened, and given cheap, mindless entertainment, I'm tired of the feel good lack of social responsibility we as a culture maintain, the time is nearing, if we do not rise up as a people, rise up in dissent and tear down babylon, the barriers seperating us, and truly govern ourselves as people......................I fear so much for my grandchildren.............a caste race of slaves is slowly being built.........and yet we still sit idly by, and swallow the status quo line of b.s. we concentrate so much on scandal and mind numbing details, that the b.s. has outsourced the true issues, just look at history, look at the decline in freedoms over the last twenty years, we are degenerating further and further into a police state, our capitalistic economy is completely rooted in global conquest, and we are slowly infecting the world with our brand of feel good apathetic westernization. Slowly destroying culture, control the energy (which in turn dominates global economy), disregarding the cries of mother earth, and all the while allowing death, genocide, and nationalistic ideals all around the world, what are we doing as a global society?? Perhaps now is the generation, the time, to rise above the apathy and the greed, we as the new generation, alone have the power to take control, to abolish the old hurtful ways, to abolish the antiquated views of culture and society, and the farce of living in a true democracy. We have degenerated this far into iniquity, because we have been blinded as a global society as to what is truly going on, my only hope, is that as more and more of us become educated, and tap into independent media sources, perhaps it will invoke change..............we're due for it.

6. whooah, geez, there is an anarchism forum dude.

7. birddseedd

birddseedd Member

I hate this frickin country. The people here care nothing about anyone but them and the teller at their bank. You mean nothign to anyone unless you are one of bushes friends, meaning you have over 50 mil in the bank. Or your the bin ladin family (osama bin ladin is an outcast to his family, the bin ladin family and bush family are very associated), in michigan I cannot have car insurance without either paying double for adding the rest of the people under the roof im living at, or prove they have insurance, which I cannot do. that way the frickin idiots that run the companies can have more money. And if I do not have a college degree I have to pay more monthly for my insurance than someone that does. Thats frickin discrimination. But discrimination is what this country has been based off since they signed the constitution. The rich people make money off of the poor people. Why is this country ran off of the money mostly from the lower midle class. because i have less money, I get taxed incredibly more than rich people. and then,,, after i get charged more and them less.. they get tax brakes. why in this frickin earth do i have to pay more for insurance because i do not have a degree. i frickin hate this country. I, as well as another 75 percent of this country absolutly hate having bush as a president (i admire a couple things about him personaly) but the man is absolutly horible with money. im frickin broke and im better with money than he has... umm, how many companies has he ran into the ground before he became president.. ya thats right. he has run multiple.. multiple companies out of business. dispite what bill clinton did (which was dispicable and should not have been done) we frickin had money, i had a frickin job when he was in office. now that bush is in office i ciant frickin find a fricken job. we came out of clintons presidancy with extra money. we started comming out of debt.. and what is the first thing that bush does. he gives it all to the rich people and takes more from the poor people. we came from one of the most echnomical rising times to one of the lowest when bush got in office.. oh and did you know that bush took a 8 month vacation,,,,, A FRICKIN 8 FRICKIN MONTH VACATION. who in their frickin mind takes a 8 frickin month vacation. boy, thats a good president. half the year long he doesent even do any work. no wonder this frickin country is running more and more into debt.. while all at the same time the 5 percent of rich people are getting richer and richer off of the 95 percent of the poor people.

this one thing i can say.
    There is nowhere else i want to live. im not going to live in a country where I can walk into a mall and see half naked prostitues standing in a window waiting for business.... a frickin prostitute should not have a dental plan.. Ii dont even have a frickin dental plan. even the issue of abortion put asside, the imporal depravity of this entire world is sinking lower and lower every year. america just hapons to be on the top of the pile. we are not as far along as other countries, but we are going in the same direction. only with our own get rich off of the poor flair.

8. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

new website+alcohol+Farenheit 9/11=priceless.............:)

9. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

osama is just one guy hes respected by a lot of people and has followers and money, but there are lots of people like him maybe not as individually as powerful because he had a very successful attak credited to him.

The problem is we seem to just be interested in individuals and avoid the real cause which is a shared ideology .

even if you kill the individuals it wont matter because the ideology will produce more individuals .

its a bit like fighting apache you could kill geronimo or other leaders but as long as you had the ability to move about and carry out raids and the general apache culture ,other apache would take positions of leadership .

if you read jihadi literature it crosses over through all branches of islam including people like sufi , so you could have really dangerous groups popping up pretty much anywhere .

if you read what abu hamza defence is at the moment (hes charged with incitement to murder and racial hatred against jews ),his defence is that he only qouted directly from the quran and major books of haddith which are mainline islamic scripture.

if this is the case which it is we have major trouble

there is a command to be at war with non muslims until they become muslims ,

to not be friends with non muslims ,

that you have to fight even if you dont want to ,

a reward for being a martyre

also in islam this cant be stopped by someone at the top because all the people who could have stopped these commands are dead centurys ago,to a great degree you can just follow who you think understands scripture truely and who is a pious muslim.

if you have people who say peace no jihad they really wouldnt be that listened to they would be thought of as apostates and western stooges

10. babybud420

babybud420 Member

Kickass...and where do you supposed you'll be safe at??

11. Probably the whole of the United States. I wouldn't worry too much.

12. FiddlerOnTheRoof

FiddlerOnTheRoof Member

This is EXACTLY as I would see it man. Seeing broad issues in terms of one person is a handy way for us to dumb down bigger, more complex issues. I'm guilty of it myself, it's hard to knock it on the head sometimes. But it's not a true perspective if broad things are boiled down to one person

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Bin Laden is most likely dead, and if he's still alive he's probably still working for the CIA like he's been since the 1980s. That's right, bin Laden is a CIA asset, and if you don't believe me, just Google "bin Laden, Tim Osman." This was bin Laden's CIA alias.

The neocons don't have a better friend than the boogeyman bin Laden. If there was no bin Laden, who would they use to justify waging a war on innocent countries while killing equally innocent men, women and children?

The whole thing is a LIE! You are being lied to! The attacks of September 11th were orchestrated and carried out by rogue factions within our own government, to create justification for war and foreign and domestic tyranny. There are literally dozens upon dozens of books and videos that prove this beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Bin Laden should not be feared. Your government should. It is your government who helped create bin Laden, and if you want to tell me I'm wrong or am just making it up, try doing some research for yourself instead of mindlessly swallowing everything the major media tells you to believe, which is mostly lies.

14. Osama is an alien who uses a towel to cover up the breathing apparatus fitted to his head.

15. Look at the way he always has the same look on his face, he never smiles. Its a prosthetic humanoid mask. He is actually a jedi too, hence the white robe.

16. Roxana G

Roxana G Member

You see, this is interesting because if you read Christian literature you will find many of the same principles! Why do you think Jews and Arabs have been fighting each other for so long? Why were the Europeans involved in the Crusades? Why is this our SECOND Desert Storm? For the same reason. (Besides the oil, *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*) We have an ideology similar to theirs, but with enough difference that we think they are wrong and TheY should be the ones killed.
    Doesn't sound like either fundamentalism is good, does it?

You can't go around blaming "Fundamental Islam" and not looking at Fundamental Christianity in the same light. Abortion and gay rights are two things recently that here in the States makes Christianity look a lot like the Taliban, in that they are trying to impose "moral" guidelines using only their own notions of morality and judging against those that "live in sin" and believe differently.

17. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

I totally agree. People are blind.

18. phaedros

phaedros Member

huh.i really dont see how killing childeren and gay marriage has anything to do with any kind of fundamentalism..seems to me it has more to do with population control,but of course fundamental secularism wouldnt agree.

19. i'm_not_beethoven420

i'm_not_beethoven420 Member

Ok, do not be fooled, the united states government is amazingly equiped to find anyone any where they sit & shit. For example, take a look at the earth with "google earth pro", and know that that the government has ability to do light years better. They will not take into cuatody Osama Bin Laden, because his family is so balls deep in the oil industry in saudi aribia , ok, there are huge ties between the bush family & the bin laden family, we need the oil, we must keep up relations, if we kill him, the relations would be severed, he will never come to justice & is only a scape goat.

If he were to be captured, the price of gas would esclate to 10 dollars a gallon.