The Ultimate High

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by moka9x9, Dec 20, 2005.

1. doobledore

doobledore Banned

lol how could it be dangerouis explain? and i might try buying some 2c-b from one of my vendors is it worth all the hype?

2. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

2.5 grams psilocybe cubensis, 200 ug (rough guess) LSD, marijuana. i've done it before, it was incredible. maybe my ultimate high should be different since i've already done it..

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Well DXM+MDMA causes Serotonin Syndrome, a potentially lethal condition where you overdose on your own brain juices, and amphetamine has a very similar action on the brain compared to MDMA. In fact, MDMA is a type of amphetamine. So I'd be really careful.

YES, it is incredible!! Definitely don't pass up a chance to try this one.

4. doobledore

doobledore Banned

oh yeah i read about that on the dextroverse ill try just acid + dxm then and how are the visuals on 2cb are they intense thanks- doobledore

5. Psychotropic3D

Psychotropic3D Members

Methadone and benzo's will steady a meth smoking binge for 8 days straight, that will keep u interestingly engaged, with several phases of colorful enlightenment, with intermittent totally ecstatic short resting meditative states that could also result in crosses between orgasm and seizure.
    Proven best method from a practice of 8 day binge every two weeks for 5 years straight.

6. Psychotropic3D

Psychotropic3D Members

Trick is to stay psychologically engaged in either;
    Creativity, Enlightenment, Learning, Meditation, Religion, etc.
    Most definitely performed in the comforts of a safe home environment.

7. gifgafpaf

gifgafpaf Members

They have this. I'm pretty sure it involves shooting heroin, cocaine, or both at once. Let us know how it goes.