The Young to Old Hippie FAQ Thread

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Southernman, May 10, 2004.

1. Southernman

Southernman Boarischer Rebell

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I've always liked the interaction of communication with others of other generations - it lessens the divide and allows a two-way education
    I'm good to Go :)

3. NYdeadhead1993

NYdeadhead1993 Member

That's a great article it just makes me want to be more of a hippy!

4. FlowerMama

FlowerMama Member

Great article, thanks for sharing!

5. Kevka32

Kevka32 Guest

I consider myself a new hippie. Ive looked what it means to be a hippie. I've also gotten inspiration from Gandhi, who i believe is a great example of how we should tackle the problems of todays world. So I believe in a combination of the principles of hippies and Gandhi. I just wanted to introduce what I believe a hippie is and also ask for advice.

6. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

So I feel that more and more young hippies need to speak up and not be embarrassed to say what they really feel. Come in and flow, and brighten, and grow, and become a brilliant light.

Tell us of love. Tell us of free Love. Tell us of mind expansion. Show us the new you becoming newer. Help us to all grow. Together. May our sharing aid each other in our growth.

7. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

My center focus of what the HEART of Hippie is, is Donovan. Just find three hours with nothing to do and get on youtube.com and listen to Donovan's first 4 FULL albums.
    Then you will feel and understand it ALL. "May ALL LOVE Surround YOU, and the Pure Light within YOU Guide Your way HOME." The Incredible String Band. Search that one on-line. LOL Drop acid while you listen to that one. It's two alum sides. 50 mins? relax.

8. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Love Donovan Mate !
    if you want to listen to a Trippy album this is your man !

9. vonShadowwalker

vonShadowwalker Members

Wow! I feel like i should head over to the museum and lay-down in one of the glass cases. Little speaker on top explaining what I was. Here is an early example of the Extinct American Hippie.
    At one time plentiful they roamed far and wide over north America. Unable to reproduce the necessary conditions to preserve the true Hippie thy slowly evolved out of existence and into the free thinking people of today.

10. The Kabouter

The Kabouter Newbie

That is an observation quite complete, one that can't be beat!

Clearly I hear you, but in reality I am not 53, but 103 and can still type on this imaginary virtual keyboard. Amazing technology. Wish it was here yesteryear.

11. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator