Encaustic Art for sale

Discussion in 'Art' started by ArtLoveMusic, Aug 11, 2005.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

2. ArtLoveMusic

cummon guys its polite to reply at least :(

3. emilie

emilie Member

yay, i love them both, they're beautiful

*adds to watching list*

4. ArtLoveMusic

aww :) thanks. i got all excited when i saw someone was watching them. I'm really bad my things just never ever sell on ebay, and ive sold 2 things for jaycee on it and got bad rep cos he never posted them :( so no ones ever going to buy off me now :(

5. daveymoore

daveymoore Member

Miss Fleassy

i enjoy your art and if i was able to, i would most definitly purchase what i like, but most of the time we cannot always have what we want.

i have viewed your site and i really like your creations. your gallery has some great stuff in it also. getting into hemp jewelry?

Fleassy you look like a lot of fun. keep updating your gallery.

6. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Those paintings are both really beautiful. Would they melt in if it gets hot though?

7. monarch

monarch Member

those paintings are beautiful. if i could, i would buy them, but i dont have any money, among other things...
    you are very talented! are you really selling those paintings for only £1? i think i would pay more for them than that!... again, if i had any cash. capitalism sucks sometimes.
    please continue painting, i was very impressed by your purple fairy land piece =) im sure your full-sized works would sell for a lot of money.
    i hope to see more of your work!
    -monarch

8. ArtLoveMusic

Hey thanks
    Yea ive been doing hemp jewelryfor quite some time but im just thinking of putting my clothing and jewelry onto my site.

Thanks for your comments everyone :)

PLyTheMan It would take a very high temperature to melt them as to melt the wax it needs a very hot iron. However, as you wouldnt leave candles out in a burning hot sun, i wouldnt sujjest doing the same with these either. It IS wax.

9. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

wow, fleass, those are fucking amazing!!!! :eek: sooo good!! if i had money, i'd definetly bid on one!!

10. ArtLoveMusic

Hehe well when i get some cash if i can afford postage i might do you a little one as a presant for you and lucy's anaversary or a birthday or something :)

11. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I'm so happy....I own one! :D yay! They rock, Fleassy bug! :D

12. ArtLoveMusic

Hehe I'm glad you like them :) Im so glad we decided to bring them over... we thought "we should take a little something toi give to each person we meet out there" and we thought "hmm sweeties?? ...nah!... something british??...NAH... something made by us? YA!" :)

*huggles* ...missing you fairy poo!!

13. inbloom

awwww, that'd be so cool!!! you don't have to though, if it's any trouble. i wouldn't want to put you out, like that. :)

14. ArtLoveMusic

hehe nah all iask in return is you WRITE BACK TO ME for once :p

15. inbloom

D'OH!!! >.< Didn't I write you back the last time?? I think so, because I remember writing the letter out, showing it to lucy, and she took it to the post office for me. Ooooor, I could be mistaken.

But yes, I will write you back this time. :)

16. ArtLoveMusic

hehe i dunno... i might have got it... *thinks* ..oh yea i think i did it had like 2 parts cos you wrote on e bit.. didnt post it for about 2 months and then wrote another bit explaining :p