Who Loves A Wine Drunk!?

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by jay, Aug 8, 2005.

1. jay

jay Member

Or wine in genneral id rather drink boxed wine then beer or the hard stuff, Whos with me?

2. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Member

I love wine, but i love good beer too. It all depends on my mood.

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Wine is great, but not for getting drunk. The hangovers are absolutely horrible.

But then, I've stopped drinking to the point of drunkenness. It's more fun to get a good buzz and stop. No hangover that way, no puking, and it's no less fun, because you still feel good and buzzed, but aren't falling down and being a total idiot.

4. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I'm not much of a wino. Then again, the only wine I've really had is the bad boxed shit.

I prefer liquor.

5. aphrodite_pretty

aphrodite_pretty Member

I just discovered a delightful drink -- cherry vodka mixed with clear pop (7-Up, Sprite, whatever) and toss in a cherry with a long stem. Absolutely delicious. My new favorite drink -- plus I get to tie the cherry stem in a knot with my tongue! :D

Bright Blessings!
    Aphrodite Pretty

6. jay

jay Member

well ive tried alot of diffrent wines but il tell you boxed wine grows on your, and its a price that can't be beat
    Also my pal and i drain the box in the more expensive bottles to drink from, makes us look fancy and rich :)

7. Conspriacy99X

Conspriacy99X Banned

Never got drunk from wine but I like wine because of it's special hot taste to it.