Discussion in 'Beverages' started by stonr, Aug 7, 2005.

1. stonr

stonr Member

so ya, yesterday was ok n all. well last night at like 11 we decide to start drinking, i didnt eat all day yesterday so i had an empty stomach, so we drink the 151 that i previously mentioned in another post and drank the whole thing. i was really drunk, taht was at 11. we smoked a few cigs, etc. well i was at my comp and looked up it was 130 am i didnt care, so stil lbieng at my comp i looked up its 330 am and at that time i was like whoa i need to get my ass of the chair and in bed, so i was getting up and going twards the bed at 430am and i finaly got to bed at 530 am. im like whoa wtf. pointless post i just wanted to tell sumone abou it

2. Baby Fire-fly

Baby Fire-fly Member

Woah... wouldnt it be helarious to have a tape of what you were actually doing. I know my best friend got really drunk one time and was leaning against a wall for about 20 mins, then sitting in a chair doing werid arm moments...

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Light that shit on fire when you drink it. Good stuff.

A mate of mine mixes it with some other stuff...calls it "254", amazing thing.

4. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

do grain shots now thats getting drunk, one night we had green dragon which is grain alcohol and weed i did two shots of dragon, 2 shots of scotch,4 shots of ginger brandy, and 2 beers,now thats fucked up

5. deadonceagain

my firend lit his hand and lip on fire from spilling a flaming shot, hour later he peeled the skin off his bottom lip,one of the funnyest things ive seen in my life

6. stonr

stonr Member

ya, afreind i sknow who was once a bar ttender seved up a round of flamming shots to this guy (3 shots) he took first 2 fine but they started to kick in by the time he was taking the third one and he missed his mouth and got a full shot of burning alchahol on his face......sux 4 him.

um ya back to me this morning was so shitty. i took adderall yesterday around noon so i didnt eat all day (side effect) and i drank on empty well this morning i was STARVING to the point of almost puking so i drove to mc donalds and got bacon, egg cheese mc griddle meal. solved the problem, and my jaw hurt from leaning on my hand while at the comp all night, and my elbows were cramping, it sucked.

7. Baby Fire-fly

Baby Fire-fly Member

I havnt actually heard of that, what kind of drink is it?

8. stonr

stonr Member

bacardi 151 is a puerto rican rum, and its 151 proof. its flamamable on whole different level.

9. deadonceagain

when i use to do speed my jaw usely hurts cause i grind my teeth, every joint in my body locks and i get horrible slurd speech, speed come downs suck so does the next day

10. stonr

stonr Member

ya, i think thats what happened. i dont remeber enough though

11. Baby Fire-fly

Baby Fire-fly Member

Ahh bacardi... i love it even though my best friend almost killed himself by drinking a whole bottle to himself... selfish and stupid!