Body Paint

Discussion in 'Art' started by ArtLoveMusic, Aug 4, 2005.

1. bohemianchild

bohemianchild Member

Hey thats cool, the way the black tree separates the colours makes it look like an abstract pic of ur internal organs at a glance. Nice boobs btw!

2. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

right, i wish i had a chest like that!

3. stranger

stranger Member

body paint is the way to go man..... ive totally loved on it the times ive tryed it and have done more than enough to say i am experienced, but its almost like im addicted to my regular un-painted self... and body paint just doesnt always appeal. i definatley still groove on it from time to time and its so unfortunate not everybody else enjoys it and maintains a true painted/unpainted self balance, its just that cool, lol...

4. twiztidrainbow

twiztidrainbow Senior Member

Wow, very nice very nice dear..

5. Anavarius

Anavarius Member

I agree.

[​IMG]

6. Conspriacy99X

Conspriacy99X Banned

That's neat and Body painting is fun I've done it once. It's very messy though so you need to watch out.

7. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

i really like it, fleassy!! i really dig the idea of body paints, and i'd love to paint on lucy some day. although, it'd be more of a sexual thing, then an art thing. hehe. :p

8. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

its strange the first time jaycee painted me (the angel wings) it was when we'de only known each other a month or so...and although it was .... sensual it was special because it was us sharing the art. It was less sexual more... yea sensual. Its a nice way of spending close and intimate time with your partner WITHOUT the need of sexual intercourse.