Body Paint

Discussion in 'Art' started by ArtLoveMusic, Aug 4, 2005.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Jaycee painted a picture.
    what do you think? (of the picture!)

2. velvet

velvet Banned

I think I see a booby! :D

Hey, that piercing.. is it through the nipple? Seems like it's right next to it.. but all the colors are distracting ;)

3. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That's a belly ring.
    And, I love it.
    It's very pretty.
    I like the tree.

4. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I LOVE IT!!!! The picture is cool, too.

Jaycee did a wonderful job on the pic. Well done. I have to admit that the colours used with the exterior reminded me of the Partridge Family for some reason. BTW, this is Bri using Holly's username. I'm too lazy to log out and back in.

Holly misses your boobs!

And velvet- her piercing is through her naval.

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

here i am lookimg st the nipples thinking what peircing does she mean? i must have spent several minutes trying to find this peircing till i reakized it was nowhere near a nipple
    velvet dear.. you gotta take your shirt off more often to remind yoursel where your nipples are..heehee
    (just teasin ya)
    but yea the paint looks great :)

6. Lizard King

Lizard King Member

The colours are really cool

7. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

nipple... :confused:

:D nah

8. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

that's really awesome babe, very colorful

i don't know if i could get my bellybutton pierced.. i think it'd look good but i imagine i'd be too squeamish to have a little thing in my bellybutton :D it might tear out

so props to you on that ;)

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Velvet come here so I can show you what a nipple is

and what drawing?

after about 20 mins.... oh, there are more than boobs in the pic

sure uhhh, nice drawing

10. ArtLoveMusic

Hey guys.

Ummm the reason i put the (about the painting) in there was becasue i EXPECTED better of the art forum than "ooooh boobies" but incase anyone else rambled in and madea comment.

Guys please talk about the painting and not my tits. cheers.

*huggles* thanks for the nice comments about the painting though guys :)

11. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I came from Latest Posts not from the art forum part...

but yeah, painting is cool, the colors are really cool and vibrant and stuff

12. velvet

velvet Banned

LOL.. now I see! The picture is rotated 90°.. haha.. I didn't even notice before, I was in kind of a hurry.. hehe.. why didn't you turn the pic before uploading it? Not that difficult.. go to any program where you can add pictures and somewhere in the picture toolbar should be an option that says 'rotate'.. or is it because of the drawing? Anyway.. belly ring.. ofcourse.. haha.. I thought you had a strange nipple.. haha.. nevermind.. *goes hiding under a rock ;)*

13. velvet

velvet Banned

Yeah me too.. and come on.. just making fun, hey, I commented on the painting as well didn't I? If you're gonna post a picture of something you can't except people to just look at one detail, they'll comment on everything they see.. in this case probably three things: painting, piercing, boobies. No harm done right?

14. ArtLoveMusic

thank you for the advice, but i do know how to rotate an image :p I put it at that angle becasue thats the angle i liked the painting from. If i was doing it to say "looky my body with a painting on" i probably would have rotated it... but i prefured the picture from this angle.

15. velvet

velvet Banned

ok, that makes sense. I was wondering about it because it seems to be a tree in the painting which is now growing from the left to the right.. so therefor I thought that.. but who am I, I even confused a bellybutton for a nipple in my hurry. Maybe I should smoke less weed ;)

16. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

i see two things
    a fish [and the belly ring is the eye]
    and then the obvious tree and grass landscape

very cool!! where do you pick up body paints ?

17. ArtLoveMusic

We usually just use Acrylic paints because they are water based so they wash off with little staining (though blue has a habbit of leaving a bit of a stain) and they dry quickly. However its possible to get body paints from fancy dress shops. Look for the wide round flat water based paints. Thats stage make up, its not as oily as the cheaper halloween make up.

18. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

Ugh! The halloween makeup doesn't always get along with my skin. I break out a bit.

Curious. Was this done for a festival or just for the hell of it? And how long did it stay on without too much smearing/fading?

And about the pic. Is there any meaning or a story behind the image? Or just a random pic?

Oh, and this is Bri again. I really should log out of Holly's account. hehe

19. ArtLoveMusic

It was done for the hell of it :) and its acrylic so it doesnt smear because it drys hard HOWEVER if your wearing it as body paint for a day i'd advise NOT using it on dececat or hairy skin. Because its not designed for bodies and its OUCHY when it begins to peel from hairy skin.

At beautiful days we had in on out chest for a few hourse before it was realy cracked buit it depends what part of your body you wear it on, on your belly as you move it lots it will crack more.

20. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

I have an intense amount of acrylic paint. lol, i have more than I could use in my lifetime so I'm set there...

I was just asking because, I have a friend who goes to Body Paint Parties, and they use special paint for it... but I've never seen it around here ?